Traumatised

Since The First Time I Laid My Eyes On You

All 3 of them are at Sehun’s house right now except for Chanyeol.

 “Hey guys!”, in come Chanyeol with Baekhyun behind him. Baekhyun was standing quietly behind Chanyeol because of Kai’s creepy glare. “H-hye! Baekhyun’s here!”, he stood beside Chanyeol and friendly greeted everyone in the house. “Hye Baekkie!”, Suho greeted him back while holding a fork. “B-Baekkie?”, Baekhyun was confused. “Yeah man, Chanyeol called you Baekkie”, Kai blurted out and chuckled. Baekhyun suddenly blushed when he heard it. “What? He calls me Channie. That’s not a big deal, ing Jongin”, Chanyeol got mad and he took Baekhyun with him into his bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun’s been wondering in his mind, when is Luhan’s going to reach his house? Is he going to wear pretty clothes or so on. “Yah Jongin! It’s only 7pm, it’s not time yet! Don’t eat the foods!”, Kyungsoo smacked Kai’s hand when he saw Kai took one of his precious muffins. Suddenly, Sehun’s phone vibrated. He quickly took it out of his pocket and looked at the screen of his phone. It was an unknown number. He rejected the call immediately. It vibrated once again.He got pissed and answered the call.

Who the ing hell is this?, he said over the line. Suddenly, he started to hear a familiar voice. A soft and soothing voice to his ears. It was Luhan. Luhan called him. He was speechless for a second.

 “Se-sehun? Is that you?

No reply from Sehun.

“Oh I’m s-sorry then. It must be a wrong num-number. Sorry”

Before Luhan could hung up the line,

“No no no! Luhan, it is me. I’m Sehun”, he said worriedly, thought he might hurt Luhan of what he said just now.

“Oh hi Sehun! I-is the dinner starting already?”

“Umm no, why?”

“I’m so sorry S-Sehun. I can’t make it to your place tonight. My driver is running a fever. No one can send me to your place. M-my parents went to a party, my sisters went shopping. A-a-and I-I can’t d-drive.., Luhan said nervously.

Sehun was chuckling quietly at how cute the latter sound when he’s stuttering.

“No, it’s fine. I’ll fetch you. Wait there. And oh hey babe, just put on your pj. We’re not having a party anyway. Just a dinner among friends and bestfriends and maybe boyfriends. Be ready. I’ll be there in 20 minutes".

“A-ah o-ookay. Bye”

Luhan hung up the phone with his reddening cheeks. He was blushing just because Sehun called him ‘babe’ again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun quickly rushed to the door and took his Bentley’s keys into his pocket. He left before anyone could asked him where he was going. Suho heard him over the phone and he explained it to all of them. Kai smirked when he knows what’s happening. He have this one thing that he didn’t like about Luhan. So he didn’t want Luhan to be close with his one and only childhood friend, Sehun. They all watched the tv while waiting for Sehun and Luhan. Kyungsoo was sitting on the fluffy carpet with Suho besides him, Kai was stretching out his feet on a couch in front of Suho and Kyungsoo while Baekhyun and Chanyeol are doing their own business in Chanyeol’s room. Chatting and asking about one another’s life.

Luhan puts on a white shirt with a Pokemon character on it and a pair of short black tracksuit. He listened to his iPod while waiting for Sehun. Suddenly, he heard a honked in front of his house. He told his maid that he was going to his friend’s house for a dinner and quickly went to the door. He opened the door and went to the gate and saw Sehun with his Bentley, waiting for him. He went out of the house and went to Sehun’s mirror which is tinted with black colour. He knocked on the window and Sehun slides open the window, asking him to get inside the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“H-hye”, Luhan greeted Sehun upon entering the car.

 “Hi Luhan. Sorry if I’m late”. “No, it’s my fault. Umm actually I’m sorry that you have t-to fetch me he-here at my house. And I’m the one who is supposed to come to y-your p-place by myself. I mean…with my driver”, he apologized to Sehun. He thought he had troubled Sehun and he was nervous to be just with Sehun in the car. Only two of them. Together. In a car.

Sehun suddenly increase the speed and drive furiously. “Se-sehun! I’m sorry. Pl-please stop driving s-so fast! I’m s-s-scared. St-stop”, Luhan clenched his fists and restrained his scared feelings. Sehun suddenly stops the car and looked at the latter who is now closing his eyes,  trembling hard, muttering ‘stop’ to Sehun and sweat all over his head. He suddenly let out a laugh that Luhan never expect.

“Wh-why are y-you lau-laughing?”, Luhan asked while trembling hard. Sehun then took Luhan’s clenched fist and hold them. Luhan is too afraid to open his eyes. “Luhan, are you that scared? Huh?”, Sehun asked playfully. “P-please stop”, he said slowly. Sounded so scared of the car’s speed. “Luhan, it’s over. I’ve stop. It’s fine now”, Sehun said, assuring Luhan. “H-huh?”, Luhan was scared and confused. He suddenly went closer to Sehun and hugged him on the waist, his head resting on Sehun’s chest. “Please..no..stop”, he muttered while tears b on his pale cheek. “Lu-luhan? Are you okay?”, Sehun asked him while holding his shoulder. He brought Luhan, sitting up straight, facing him and asked him while holding his shoulders. Luhan looked down. He didn’t want Sehun to know about his fear and the trauma he had. He was also scared to show his bloodshot eyes to Sehun. “Luhan, look at me. Are you okay babe? Luhan?”, Sehun asked worriedly. “Umm.. I-I’m sorry. Keep on d-d-driving”, Luhan said while looking down. “No, tell me what just happened”, Sehun said strictly. “I’m fine..don’t worry”, Luhan replied. Sehun was pissed off. He then took a palm on the back of Luhan’s neck and bring him closer to his face, facing and looking directly into his eyes. He was shocked when he saw Luhan’s eyes filled with so many scared and frightening tears. He was sobbing. He ignored it and insisted Luhan to tell him what had happened just now.

“Luhan, Tell.Me.Now”, he said. Luhan shooked his head and he grabbed Sehun’s arms away from his neck. But as soon as he grabbed Sehun’s arms, Sehun pecked on his lips. Leaving him speechless and shocked.

“Now, would you tell me?”. Luhan nodded shyly. He was still shocked at Sehun’s action just now. He kept silence. Sehun then tilted his head and started to rub Luhan’s neck. Luhan suddenly blurted out “I-I had a bad memory from an accident. My brother, L-Lay passed away while we went out for a dinner. I-it was just two of us in the car. H-he lost control when he was speeding and..and..”, Luhan couldn’t finished his sentence because of his brother, Lay. He loves Lay so much. He’s the only brother he had in this world, and yet he’s gone now. Sehun suddenly pulled Luhan for a hug and started to draw circles on Luhan’s back. He ‘shhushed’ the boy down. “Luhan, I-I’m sorry. I-I didn’t know about it. I-I was just teasing”. Luhan got out from the hug and said “I’m fine. Hey, it’s in the past. I’m fine now. I’m hungry. So, can we go?”, he asked while smiling like nothing ever happened. “Fine then. Only if you promise to tell me all your fears. Besides, I sped up the speed as a punishment for you who asked me to fetch you just now. And also, I hate seeing you stammering everytime. So, stop it. Next time, if you do it again, I’ll punish you worser. Okay? Promise me Luhan?”, Sehun said seriously.

“Yeah, I promise”.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun was happy but still guilty. He then drove to his house and quickly got out of the car with Luhan upon reaching his house. Luhan tugged on Sehun’s shirt while walking towards Sehun’s house door. Upon entering the house, they heard people giggling. Sehun gave Luhan a weird look but they both just shrugged. Sehun knew it came from Chanyeol’s bedroom. Then, they walked towards the living room and saw those 3 monkeys asleep with the tv on. Kyungsoo was laying on Suho’s lap while Suho just sleep with his head down. Kai was sleeping like a boar with his loud snore and legs wide spread on the couch. Luhan chuckled when he saw them. They’re like a family. Sehun face-palmed himself. How embarrassing, he thought to himself. Out of the blue, the two happy seals, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, came out from the bedroom with water guns. Sehun was shocked and he pulled Luhan for into his arms to avoid the two seals from crashing him. “Wakey-wakey lazyass! It’s dinner time! It’s already 8.45pm, we’re late! Wake up!”, they woke all 3 of them with shooting each of them on the face with the water. “ you Chanyeol!”, Kai cursed Chanyeol when he knew Chanyeol shoot him with his watergun. Upon waking up, he saw Sehun who is slightly hugging Luhan.

 “Oh, so the person we bet on is here huh? Hi Luhan”, he said creepily with his messy hair.

 

A/N: HOLD HOLD HOLD DA RIGHT UP! WHAT DID I JUST WROTE? I'M SO SORRY IF HUNHAN'S MOMENTS ARE NOT SO GOOD. I'M KINDA BUSY RIGHT NOW SO I JUST CAN CAME UP WITH THIS.

BUT HYE GUYS I'M SO SORRY I TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE. I JUST WANT TO THANK MY SUBS HEHE I LOVE YOU! I GOT A BIG EXAM AHEAD. SO, I'LL RARELY UPDATE. I'M SORRY BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST! HEHE :3