¤ My Dara Noona's Date ¤

DONGSAENG ¤ NOONA LOVE STORY
Seungri's POV I am now driving to dara noona's house, to pick her up, beacuse, tonight is her date, and i'm her driver for tonight good thing i don't have schedules for tonight, -------------------------------------- when i arrived at dara noona's house, i park my car and get out of the car, And walk towards her house, i knock at door, then she open the door, but when i saw her, my heart suddenly beat fast, and i felt the time suddenly stop, i don't know what's happening to me, i shook my head to erease what i felt. "noona are you ready" i said to her "yes, panda~ keke" she said "noona~" i half yelld "why" she said "i am not panda i'm the cute and handsome seungri" i said grinning "okay your the cute handsome panda" she said with a little laugh, and walk towards to my car, when she was few step away from me and said "cute handsome seungri let's go, we will be late to my date" she said with a big smile, i immediately ran towards her and put my arm around her shoulder. And we walk toward to my car and drove off. ----------------------------------------- When we arrived at the restaurant, we didn't see her date so we dicided to wait, but two hours past and there's none. And i feel my blood boiling, beacase of him, why he didi't come did he know how luck he is to date dara noona. I thought. "ahh dara noona i think he will not come, i think we should just order" then she nod, while we were eating "ahh noona do you want to go to amusement park?" i ask her, her eye's twinkle when she heard the word amusement and she smile at me nod in agreement, and continue eating. When i saw dara noona smiling at me i feel very happy i don't know what was this i'm feeling. but all i want now is to see dara noona's beautiful smile. ---------------------------------------- HI~ FRIENDS AGAIN I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH AND SORRY FOR WRONG GRAMMAR...! *BOW*