One.

I'm Yours and You're Mine

A new student was looking for his way to the principal's office. He was running around the school. Not even sweating one bit. He has a lot of stamina when he started wushu while he was young in his hometown, China. He would dodge every object that comes to his way. Unexpectedly, he bumped to another student. The new student fell on top of the student the he bumped to. His arms on both sides of the student's body. When he new guy opened his eyes, he saw that he was blocking the way of the student. He froze. As the other student opened her eyes, she quickly pushed the the person away from her. 

"Watch where you're going! Geez. People these days. Anyways, who are you?"
 
There was no response. The new guy didn't understand Korean. So he spoke to her in English. "I'm kinda new here. May I ask where's the principal's office...? Can you understand me?"
 
"Yeah... I can understand you. I came from America. Just follow me. By the way my name is Heeyoung. What's your's?"
 
"Tao..." He aswered scratching the back of his neck, blushing slightly.
 
^^^
It was the second subject of your class. Suddenly, a person stepped inside the classroom. Your eyes went wide open when you saw the person's face. It was your crush, the most popular guy in school, Kris.
"This class will have a new student and he said that he has met one of the people here. And her name is...Heeyoung?' Kris sighs. "Please stand up Heeyoung."
 
You quickly stood up when he ordered you to do so.
 
"Tao, please enter."
 
The door opened again and the person you have just met not so long ago went to the front of the classroom. The height difference between Tao and Kris wasn't that far, but Kris was taller and that's what you like about him. The problem is that he doesn't have interest on you.  
 
"His name is Tao. He doesn't know Korean well. He only knows how to speak in Chinese and English. Heeyoung, please teach him Korean. That will be all." With that said, Kris left your classroom and went to his classroom. The teacher pointed to where the new student will be seated and it was next to you. He smiled and waved at you as soon as he sat down. You waved back, but you faked your smile at him as you haven't forgiven him for not saying sorry to you since the bump a while ago.
"Sorry for bumping to you a while ago. I usually dodge every person that goes my way. Maybe because you're small." Tao said. You glared at him, but smiled after because he apologized. 
 
"By the way, Don't call me short. I hate it when people calls me short." 
 
"Sorry, again. Haha..." Tao chuckled. The both of you has forgotten that there was a teacher in the classroom. Your other seatmate, your best friend, Eunji, elbowed you as your voices got louder. Eunji rolled her eyes and continued concentrating on the lesson. You didn't mind since you know the lesson very clearly. Tao didn't really care about the lesson for he didn't know Korean. You suddenly remembered that you had to teach your new friend some Korean. You quickly got a korean book and you tapped on Tao's shoulder. He turned his head, but he didn't know that your faces were just inches apart. You blushed a little. As soon as Tao knew that you two were too close to each other, he quickly turned his head back to the position a while ago. His face was flushed. You giggled at his actions and you started teaching Korean.
 
^^^
Okay, Tao speaking Englsh... Well that's kind of...
Did you enjoy...Even if it was really short?