Final Chapter

Sunburn

Author's Note: This is all in honor of my horrible sunburn that refuses to go away. :(

               

                “YAH! SUNGMIN!” Zhou Mi screamed at his hyung, “GET YOUR OWN!”

                “But it’s sooo good!” Sungmin whined back. He got up from his chair and ran away, still the frozen drink through a colorful straw. Zhou Mi sprinted after the thief and soon the two were creating a scene at the pool. Some of the other people around thought it was funny, but the older men and women were not amused at the two grown men screaming their heads off at one another. Party poopers.

                “Children,” Kyuhyun sighed and slipped on his black sunglasses.

                “We have to get back to disciplining them more,” Ryeowook agreed and leaned back farther in the poolside chair.

                “Why can’t they be as obedient as you?” Kyuhyun shot an evil grin behind him towards their personal slave that was waving Ryeowook and him with palm fronds, “Now wave harder.” Kyuhyun turned back around and opened up his laptop tab to Starcraft.

                “Yes, your highnesses,” Henry sighed, hating the fact that he was the maknae.

                The infamous Eunhae couple was busy splashing about in the water, immersed in their water gun war. The manager thought it would be fun to bring them along, but realized his mistake once he remembered how competitive all of Suju M could get. Everyone had played together at the beginning, but after elimination rounds, it was all down to Eunhyuk and Donghae.

                Donghae was hiding stealthily under the dark space beneath the water fall, waiting for Eunhyuk to wade by. Eunhyuk kept his eyes barely above the water, scanning the pool cautiously before taking each . Eunhyuk swam unknowingly into Donghae’s target range.

                “Tee hee hee, I’ve got you now Hyukjae!” Donghae giggled manically and raised his gun at the blonde head bobbing above the blue water.

                Unfortunately, Donghae slipped back into the water a bit too loudly, and Eunhyuk’s sharp hearing caught the slight splash. Eunhyuk whirled around with his gun raised and released random shots in the direction of the splash. Donghae did the same, and each of them felt pelting streams of water on their faces.

                “I SHOT YOU FIRST!” Both screamed, “NO, I DID!”

                “MANAGER, WHO WON?!” Eunhyuk and Donghae interrogated the manager. Not wanting to displease both of them, he picked up his towel and scuffled to the hotel lobby in escape.

                “COMEBACK!” Eunhyuk and Donghae ran clumsily out of the water and tailed him with water guns still in hand.

                “Poor guy,” You giggled and smiled.

                Super Junior M were currently on tour, and had half of a day off. During that time, they decided to relax by the pool at the hotel they were staying at because it was such a nice day out. At 90 degrees and sunny with no clouds, it was definitely bikini weather.

                You look to your right to see your shirtless boyfriend lying down on his stomach on the pool chair next to you. He had his eyes closed and was breathing slowly. You smiled, he was probably sleepy because of the heat.

                “Siwon oppa,” You lightly rubbed his back.

                “Mmm?” He groaned and cracked open an eye at you.

                “If you don’t put on any sunscreen, you’re going to get burned,” You chastised him gently.

                “Pssh, I’ve never gotten burned.” He rolled that eye and closed it again.

                “It could happen~” You sang warningly.

                “No it won’t~”Siwon mimicked and bobbed his head in a diva fashion. You chuckled. He’s so stubborn.

                “Okay, but don’t day I didn’t warn you,” You sighed and patted his tan back. Siwon grabbed your hand as you were about to lay back down on your chair. He rolled up onto his side, revealing those chocolate abs. You greedily ogled them.

                Oh yeah, I’ll never get tired of those, you thought.

                “I won’t get burned no matter what. And once I get that nice tan to support these,” Siwon motioned towards his rock hard abs, “every girl will be at my feet.” He grinned cockily.

                “Okay Mr. Confident,” You rolled your eyes.

                “I love you,” He teased and kissed your hand.

 

 

                “What did I tell you?” You sighed exasperatedly, armed with a big bottle of aloe vera.

                “You were right,” Siwon whined pathetically.

                Siwon was currently lying down face down on his bed with the worst sunburn on his back, covering all of his flesh up to the edge of skin that had cut off where his trunks were. After frying himself in the sun for an hour, how could Siwon not get burned?

                Super Junior M had a small TV show appearance for a couple hours tomorrow, but even though it would be short, Siwon would have to be dancing and moving most of the time. The sunburn killed him just laying there. He didn’t know how he was going to survive tomorrow.

                Since the other members wanted to go out and eat, you stayed behind to look after Siwon and help him treat his burn the best you could. Sadly, you weren’t some magical wizard that could make sunburns disappear within hours. Judging by the severity of the burn, Siwon would have it bad for at least four days. Poor baby…

                “I’m going to apply the aloe vera,” You warned him.

                He heard the bottle uncap and his back tensed, “Be gentle,” He pleaded and glanced back at you the best he could without hurting himself.

                “I’ll try, but this isn’t going to feel good,” You lathered your hands up generously and placed them lightly on the middle of Siwon’s back.

                “AH ING !” He swore and gripped the bed sheets in pain.

                “Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae,” You rushed out hurriedly and rubbed it in on the small of his back, where the sunburn wasn’t at its worst.

                It hurt so much for Siwon. He couldn’t understand how this was going to help. Not only did it make his skin sting even worse, it left an oily texture that made him feel very uncomfortable. It felt like an eternity for you both, but you had put all of the aloe vera on his back.

                “Finished,” You sighed in relief and wiped your hands off on a towel to get rid of the slimy residue.

                “Thank the lord!” Siwon exclaimed

                “You’re welcome,” You pat down some of Siwon’s strands of hair that were flailed wildly across the pillow he had rested his head on.

                “You should go eat,” Siwon commented when he noticed how late it was on the digital alarm clock.

                “I’m fine,” You shrugged, “I mean, I gotta stay here and watch after Lobster Boy until everyone else comes back.”

                “Lobster Boy?” Siwon’s voice raised at the new nickname. You giggled.

                “I’m sorry,” You apologized, “I mean my y Lobster Boy,” You cooed and bent down to kiss his cheek.

                “Hmmph,” He reached a hand out and clawed at the space between your waist and him, “If I wasn’t bedridden I’d make you pay!” He grunted.

                “Okay Tiger.”

                “Tiger? I thought I was a lobster!”

                “But you are Ma Siwon!”

                “Now I’m a horse?! Lobster, horse, tiger, decide woman!!”

                The hotel room door opened and in came the other seven members along with the manager. Sungmin lead the party holding two white Styrofoam boxes. It was probably food for you and Siwon. When Kyukyun, Donghae, and Eunkyuk saw Siwon, they burst into hysterical laughter.

                “Shut up before I make you,” Siwon threatened.

                “Like you can do anything!” Eunhyuk took out his cell phone and held it up in Siwon’s direction.

                “Don’t you dare!” Siwon spasmed.

                “Too late,” Donghae commented, holding his cell phone up too.

                “This is so going on twitter,” Kyuhyun sat down at the kitchen island and opened up his laptop.

                “So to prevent Kyuhyun from further ruining your prince-like reputation in the future, you will always….” You wait for Siwon to complete your statement.

                “Wear sunscreen,” He sulked like a little kid.

                “Good boy.”

A/N: So....what ya think? I don't think it's my best work, but every author's bound to have their duds. As advice to everyone and from Siwon: Wear sunscreen!!!