Prologue

Starry Sky

- Kevin's POV -


Darkness...


Fear...


I did not know where I was, but it was dark, damp and the smell of rotten food, sweat and feces was disgusting.

I did not know how I got here...

The last thing what I could remember was that I was on my way home. The rehearsals at school had lasted longer than usual today and so it was already dark when I was on my way home and since my mother and my sister visited our grandmother and stayed there overnight, no one could come and pick me up that evening.

It was a pleasant summer night, and it smelled of rain and thunderstorms, so I decided to walk home.

I looked at my wristwatch, when suddenly somebody came towards me and compelled me to halt.

"Excuse me, but you could you tell me what time it is?" I look up, startled, when I heared the deep voice. But even before I could answer, a second person suddenly pressed a cloth over my mouth and nose and a acrid smell befuddled my sense.

I tried to fight back and to scream, but I quickly lost consciousness and my resistance faded away. I fainted...


I was lying on the cold asphalt of a back yard, hands and feet tied up, when I regained consciousness. Frantically, I looked around, wanted to see where exactly I was, when someone turned my head back and strange lips pressed hard on mine.

I wanted scream and to tear myself away, but someone was on me and pressed me back down. "Do not fight, kid." the person whispered into my ear and I immediately froze. The man ran his tongue over the contours of my lips and asked for permisson, but I refused him and squeezed my lips tightly together.

"You'll love it Honey... you'll really love it." Suddenly, there were two other voices and more hands were over my arms and legs, opened my belt and pushed my shirt upwards.

Again, I tried to free myself, but the hands and the body on my choked my protest and my opposition in the bud... I wanted to run away... but it did not work. Fear paralyzed my body and I was no longer master of my senses.

"Come on... open your pretty mouth...", the first male voice whispered and ran his tongue over the shell of my ear.

There were foreign lips again and they were pressed harsh on mine, were kissing me. I did not want it, I wanted to fight back... but I could not.

Tears were running down from my eyes, over my temples, and I whimpered in fear, when suddenly my pants were pulled down to my ankles. I gasped in shock and, again, tried to free myself, but it did not work.

Hands were sliding along my legs, were at the innerside of my thighs, while a voice was whispering sweet words into my ear; words I did not want to hear... words that I would not listen... nonsense. "Come on baby... please do not cry... enjoy it!." one of the voices above me whispered and pulled my shirt over my head.

In the moment the disturbing material had disappeared, I felt their lips all over me, felt how they were over my chest and stomach.

I screamed right in the moment, when I felt that my shorts were gone too and a wet tongue was all over my manhood, flung my head with all my might to the side, away of these demanding lips and screamed on the top of my lungs.

Someone grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me, tried to silence me, but I just kept on screaming. Suddenly, something hit my face and someone was shouting at me, but I did not hear it. I closed my eyes and cried...

~*~

"Kev. KEVIN! KEVIN!!!" frightened, Kevin woke up, as someone slapped his face. "You are dreaming! It is a dream! You are okay! No one does anything to you!"

Frantically and gasping, like after a marathon, Kevin's gaze wandered through the dimly lit room before he realized that Dongho and Hoon, the latter still held him firmly by the shoulders, were looking at him with concern written all over their faces.

They breathed in relief, when they saw that Kevin looked at them and seemed realize who they were and Hoon let Kevin gently go. The still choppy breathing Kevin sank back into his pillows and wrapped his arms protectively around his trembling body, curled himself into a little balll.

"It felt so real..." he whispered with a shaky voice, let his tears flow freely. "I was there again... and- and they also..."

"Sssh... it's okay." Dongho smiled and Kevin on the shoulder, but looked concerned at Hoon the same time. But the other also did not know what exactly they should do.

Although the was now nearly four years ago, Kevin was still tormented by nightmares of those night. According to most of these dreams he woke up drenched in sweat and panting, but needed only a moment to realize that he actually was securely lying in his dorm bed.

But then there were those dreams, which were so real that all the horrible memories came back and forced him to feel the pain, the shame and anxiety of this night again.

"Hey Kevin..." Hoon smiled fondly at Kevin and spread his arms. He knew that Kevin loved his hugs and so he thought it would be a good idea to calm the younger one.

It took a moment, while Kevin looked with wide eyes at Hoon, before he sat up in a few seconds, and fled in the welcoming embrace of his Hyung, let his tears just flow down.

"It- it hurt so much and... and I did not want it... they have not stopped...", sobbing, he clung to Hoon and buried his face at his chest. "I screamed, bu- but they had just keep made..." Hoon wrapped arms tightly around Kevin's trembling body and gave him the support and protection he sought.

Dongho looked from Hoon to Kevin and sighed quietly. He slipped cautiously nearer and was happy that Hoon opened his arms for a short moment, so that he also could put his arms around his friend and could give him little bit support and protection too.

After the 'incident' it had taken a long time, until Kevin had confided the whole story to his friends and that he realized that he could trust them. In addition to his family, Dongho and Hoon were the the only ones who knew about the incident, and since then both of them had been the only ones who could come closer to Kevin and could touch him.
Against Strangers, Kevin was very closed, cautious, and tried possible to do so, as if he were invisible.

Even at school, in the first years after it, Kevin avoided any contact to his classmates, ate mostly alone in the library or music room. But unfortunately, this behavior made him often the target of harassment and mobbing attacks and his refusal against strangers grew even more; which led to the fact that he hardly spoke a word with others.

Therefore, Kevin was even happier when, a year ago, Hoon and Dongho exchanged to his school and were now living in the same dorm set with him.

"It seems that he is fallen asleep..." Hoon's voice ripped Dongho from his thoughts and he looked questioningly from Hoon to Kevin. A smile spread across the Maknae's face, when he saw the peaceful sleeping Kevin lying in Hoon's arms.

"I guess it is the best, if we are sleeping here.", Dongho smiled when he saw that Kevin was still clinging at Hoon in his sleep.

"Yeah... I think so." Hoon grinned with a nod and places Kevin, with Dongho's help, back into his pillows, while he constantly held Kevin in his arms. "Do you stay here too?" quizzically, Hoon looked up at Dongho who was standing beside the bed and wanted to cover them.

The latter thought for a moment, but right in the next moment he was lying next to Hoon and Kevin in Kevin's bed and covered them all carefully with the blanket.

"I really hope, tomorrow will be not so bad for him...", Dongho mumbled tired and snuggled into the pillow.

"Me too..." Hoon muttered back half asleep and drifted off into dreamland a few moments later.