Preparations

Pretty boy, fall in love!

 

Saturday (one day before MinRen's date)

 

No one's POV

 
"I said that you should come, so, why did you bring them with?!", Ren said annoyed.
 
"Aww, your cheeks are always red when you're angry. That's so cute!", Baekho smiled and pinched Ren's right cheek which made him angrier.
 
"Well, I thought it would be more fun if there would be more people.", JR said and pinched Ren's left cheek and also smiled.
 
"Stop it, you guys! It hurts~!", Ren complained and rubbed his red cheeks. "Fine, do whatever you want, hmpf! But don't ba burden!", He said and pouted.
 
"Don't be like that, Ren! It's gonna be fun!", Aron cheered.
 
After the went to many different shops which took 2 hours they decided to take a break at a cafe. As they entered the cafe they took a seat at the window and ondered bubble tea.
 
"Ren, how can we buy something if you say no everytime we choose something?", Aron asked,
exhausted from going from one shop to the other one without buying something.
 
"But I don't know which clothes he likes! N-not that I care or something! I just want to look good in front of him...", Ren argued and looked away emarrassed.
 
"Hmm, does he know that you're a guy? Maybe he thinks that you're a girl!", Baekho asked and looked up from his bubble tea.
 
"No, he knows that I'm a boy..."
 
"But maybe that's not a bad idea... We could dress Ren like a girl!", JR grinned.
 
"Yeah!", Baekho, Aron and JR gave themselves high-fives. "No!", Ren argued. "Why not? I'd like to see you in a dress!", Baekho said and pouted.
"Ren,", Aron grabbed Ren's arm,
" just trust us."
 
"...fine...but I won't wear a dress!", Ren crossed his arms and looked away. "Yes!", JR, Aron and Baekho cheered.
 
Afterwards they left and went to a cute shop (for girls) to buy girls clothes for Ren. After hours of searching cute clothes for Ren they finally found cute clothes for him.
 
Ren's outfit for his date consists of 
a pair of jeans-blue tight length bib overalls, a cute  pink t-shirt under it, grey sneakers and cute accessories like a pink hairband with some cute little horns, a black short scarf, a black bracelet a some rings.
 
 

Author's Note:

 
Here's the next chapter! Sry if it's boring >.<