Teaser 1 ^~^

☆ミGeneration Queen-APPLY OPEN☆ミ

Hong Seung Sung drum his fingers on the table as he look through the current trainees file.

"No way...Not much talent..." He mumbled to himself as he contiune to push away the endless trainees files. Some of them got just as far only till their pictures.


"Sir, Are you looking for a new group to debut? Or what are looking for?" Lee Chan Ho came in and sat on  the coach which was located near the door while wondering why was he called in to the CEO office.

"I am. Beauty and Perfection." He look at Chan ho one second then look down again to the files.




Looking at the current profile, he wanted to rip it as he wondered how these boys managed to get in. He just couldn't get it. He was about to get to the next file when the next page caught his attention, he paused as he look through the file more throughly.

"Nice." He said as he place the file he was holding on, making it the start of his maybe pile of files. He continued in slience as he flip the odd files here and there.



"Sir?" Chan Ho called out to speak to the busy man on the big armchair.

"I don't mean to interrpt but, why am i here for?" He asked loudly. "If you are busy, i will come the next time you have time. And you are just plainly wasting my precious time."


Seung Sung immediately glance up to the dashing man who is packing his bag ready to leave and smirk at Chan Ho attiude. Amazed by him.

"Leave then. No point of hiring someone who is not interested. However, Chan Ho is my first choice."

Chan Ho stopped his actions as he turned around

" You have a job for Chan Ho...Me?" He asked, totally surprised.

"Of course, I heard often that you want to be a manager?"

"Bwoh?! M..Manager?!"

Seung Sung scoffed as he nod.

"Come here Chan Ho."

Chan Ho walked to Seung Sung as Seung Sung shoved six different girls profile to Chan Ho hands.

"Beauty and Perfection. Do you think they have?"

Chan Ho nod as he flip through the six profile.

"Aren't they the most talented trainees this year?"

"Yes they are. They will be the new girl group."

"New girl group? Are you sure they can?"

"Of course, with talents, these looks and also they have good variety skills. Just what i am looking for."

"So you want me to become their manager?"

Seung Sung nod as he look at Chan Ho seriously.

"They are going to be perfect. I expect you to handle well, with one other manager."

"Aren't you expecting from them too much?" Chan Ho frown as he look at the glaring CEO.

"You don't want this job? I'll get someone else."

"NO NO! I will I will!" Chan Ho hug the six profile as he stuff it in his bag going out.

"I will sure be able to help them and lead them well. Just see Sir." Chan Ho smirk at the boss there once more before walking out. Seung Sung smile softly seeing the confidence Chan Ho had, He sigh in a relief then continued to do his admin work.


Chan Ho went in the lift as he took out the six profile looking throughly then just now.

"Surely, these six girls will have a hard time. But they can make through it, they look perfect." Chan Ho smiled to himself then walk out of the lift, seting a reminder for him to go to the CEO next week.

Chan Ho smirk to himself as he walked out of the CUBE entertainement company.
"I will succeed."