I LIKE YOU TOO DONGSAENG :)

MAYBE :)

Somin is walking through the wallway when someone bumped into her.

"Oww! Sorry." she apologized immediately while bowing her head politely.

"Somin?"

She's quiet shock when she heard a familiar voice sayng her name. "Hyunjoong?" 

When she slightly held her head a little higher she saw this familiar face. The person to whom he confessed with 5 years ago.

"Hyunjoong." he stuttered while saying that. She felt hot tears starting to form in her eyes.

 

"Somin!"

'Great timing Seohyun' she thought. "Hey!" she turned around and wave at Seohyun.

Seohyun suddenly slowed down when he saw the man behind Somin."Hyunjoong?" she raised her one eyebrow.

"Hi Seohyun." Hyunjoong greeted.

"Hyunjoong!" Seohyun got excited when she finally confirmed that it is Hyunjoong. She jumped and hugged Hyunjoong , she forgot that Somin is behind them. "Sorry. I just got excited." 

"It's okay Seohyun-ah." Somin assured her. "Where's Yonghwa oppa?" she asked ignoring the presence of Hyunjoong.

"He said that he will just put his books in his locker and will follow me here." Seohyun explained.

"I see." Somin calmly said.

"So by the way , how are you Hyunjoong? Since when are you back? You didn't even told us that you'll be back." Seohyun asked stubbornly.

"I just wanted to suprise someone. But it seems that she's not even happy that im back." Hyunjoong answered but her gaze is fixed at Somin.

Seohyun being the bright girl immediately found out who's that person is and followed his gaze.

"I understand her Hyunjoong just give her more time to think. I think she's still thinking about the You-Rejected-Her night." Seohyun said.

Hyunjoong just nodded when finally Yonghwa came.

"Oppa!" Somin called and wave at him.

Yonghwa waved back and ran towards them. And just like Seohyun, Yonghwa slowed down when he saw the familiar guy.

"Hyunjoong?"

"Yonghwa." Hyunjoong smiled at Yonghwa.

"Hey! How are you?"

They have a little chitchat about what happened at them for the past 5 years and bid their goodbyes at each other.

 

*THE NEXT MORNING*

 

"Class , you are having a new classmate. He's from the state and his family is staying for good." they're teacer looked at the door. "Mr.Kim , you may come in now." 

Almost everyone at Somin's class looked as the door opens and a good looking boy walked in. Girls are drooling over him.

"Introduce yourself Mr.Kim"

Hyunjoong bowed at the teacher and looked at the class. "Hello , im Kim Hyunjoong and i will be your new classmate staring now. Hope we can all be friends." Hyunjoong smiled and bowed.

"Okay , now you may take that vacant seat beside Ms.Jung." the teacher point at the chair next to Somin.

'Great. What a great seating arrangement.' Somin sarcastically thought.

"Hi Somin." 

She just looked at him and gave him a small smile.

They seated awkwardly thru the whole period and then the bell rang.

"Don't forget to make your homework class." the teacher reminded them.

"Okay ma'am."

 

Somin just silently stand up and prepared to leave when Hyunjoong blocked her way.

"We need to talk." Hyunjoong demanded.

"About what?"

"Its important. We have to talk in private."

"Just spill it out here."

Hyunjoong suddenly grabbed her hands and started to walk.

"Let go of me."

But Hyunjoong is stronger than her so she's just been dragged easily.

"What do you want?" Somin asked annoyed.

"I like you Somin." Hyunjoong sincerely said while looking in her eyes.

"What?"

"I like you.. "

"Youre insane."

"No, its true."

Somin tried to walk away but Hyunjoong pinned her.

"Do you still like me?" he asked.

Somin frozed. She's confused. 

"Do you still like me Jung Somin?" he demanded.

Somin looked at Hyunjoong and with her stuttered voice she answered "no."

"Youre lying."

"Im not lying. Its true that i don't like you anymore." Somin said. "Now, please let me go."

Hyunjoong started to losen his grip to her. Then she started to walk away leaving him behind.

'Youre right Hyunjoong , im lying.' she thought.

 

*HYUNJOONG'S POV*

Im lying in my bed still thinking of what just happened between Somin and me.

"Im not lying. Its true that i don't like you anymore."  it kept playing in my head when she said that. 

But im not giving up. I need to call Yonghwa and seohyun to help me. I dialled Yonghwa and just i was thinking , Seohyun answered it.

"Hello?" i heard from the other line.

"Seohyun-ah?"

"Oh, Hyunjoong?" Seohyun really knows my voice . HA.

"Where's Yonghwa?" i asked.

"He's just getting things cause were going to the library. Why?"

"Can i ask a favor from you both?"

"Hmm. Sure."

I smiled. A plan is running through my head. :)

*END OF POV*

 

*SOMIN'S POV*

I was kinda shocked when i saw Seohyun running towards me. She looked like nervous and  she's catching her breathe.

"Seohyun, what's wrong?" i asked.

"Hyunjoong is in the hospital." Seohyun said.

My eyes widened from what i heard. "What? Why?" 

"He's driving his way here when a big rushing truck bumped his car."

"What?" 

"Let's go. Yonghwa is waiting for us in the hospital." Seohyun ran then i followed.

When we got into a cab i started praying. "Oh God , please don't let him die." i closed my eyes and started crying.

But , what i didn't realized is that were not heading in the hospital. When the cab stopped, i got confused because it dont look like a hospital. It looked like an abandoned building.

"Where are we Seohyun? Its not the hospital." i asked confusely.

"Wait for me here." Seohyun said then left me.

"Wait, where are you going?" but Seohyun was gone in the dark.

Then suddenly, a spotlight lightened up and then i saw Yonghwa oppa holding a guitar standing in a stage like place. He started strumming his guitar. I know what he's playing. Its 'STILL IN LOVE' but why is he playing it here? Im really confused. I also saw Jonghyun , Minhyuk and Jungshin oppa. They are he's bandmates and they are called CN Blue.

Yonghwa started singing:

 

CN Blue - Still In Love (아직 사랑한다)

 

 
You’re my love


I can't fall asleep in this long night
I draw you out again
Today, I hold back tears yet again
I let out a sigh - you're my love

Stabirabi rapststabira
Love you love you love you my love
Stabirabi rapststabira I want your love

* My painful love, I'm hurting as if I cut my skin
I try to hold it in but soundlessly, it hurts
My aching love, it's bitter as if I swallowed poison
I try to smile but I'm faintly aching


Today, I see the morning yet again
I draw you out again
Lingering attachments push over to me again
I still love you - you're my love
You’re my love

Stabirabi rapststabira 
Love you love you love you my love
Stabirabi rapststabira I want your love

* repeat

My bad love, I call you but there's no answer (no answer)
I beg to hold on to you but you coldly turn away (turn away)
My bad love, you are leaving like vapor (you are leaving)
I extend my hand to hold you but at some point, you already left me

CN+BLUE+2012.jpg

 

They really looked so cool singing . But im still confused, where's Hyunjoong?

Then i saw Hyunjoong walking from behind the stage holding a boquet of flowers. And he's walking towards me.

178956_441407759204881_100000069834374_1

 

I started crying again when i saw him.

 

pk177.jpg

I ran toward him ang hugged him tightly. "Don't scare me again like that!" i hit his chest lightly.

"Im sorry." i heard him say it and hug me back. "I just love you so much , that's why i do this." he explained.

I kept silent and Hyunjoong continued his sentence.

"Sorry if i didn't realize my feelings earlier. I just knew it when im far frrom you , i felt like my life is incomplete without you. I miss you terribly everyday." then he kissed my forehead. "I love you Jung Somin."

I looked at him "I love you too Kim Hyunjoong." then he kissed me.

I heard someone clapped behind us and i remembered that Yonghwa with his band and Seohyun i still there.

"You made it Hyunjoong!" i heard Yonghwa oppa yelled.

"Yes! Thank you Yong~ and of course Hyun~." Hyunjoong waved at them.

They smiled at us. And i yelled " hey ! you tricked me!"

But the Hyunjoong pull me and we started walking outside , HAND-IN-HAND. ♥

423345_316420365084844_100001506489277_8

 

*END OF POV*

 

THE END ~

 

OMG ! i made it. Hope you liked it. :)

Please leave some LOVE ;))) ♥♥♥