Final

The Destiny I wish I could Change

 

“eomma” Chanyeol screaming out on the whole town. Girls who should get angry never get but instead they giggled on the cuteness of Chanyeol. He sees a young girl at the age of 17, he poke it’s cheeks and said “eomma annyeong” with an aegyeo .” I know your really cute but you really pissed me off it’s over 3 weeks!” the girl just run to their locker room.”How creepy is he!” but then Sujin bumped to another man. It’s now not Chanyeol but their School President,Byun Baekhyun.”oh sorry” Sujin bowed “It’s okay~ By the way Byun Baekhyun” Baekhyun offered his hands.

Sujin’s POV

Why does he introduce his self?

“Err... ahmm.. Park Sujin.” I said
“I need to go ~ next time... don’t be clumsy” Baekhyun pats my head and disappeared .Out of nowhere, Chanyeol appeared in front of me

“eomma is that appa?”

“You scared me?!!!”

“Is he?”

“Don’t call me eomma?!”

“He’s … not that tall”

“aish! Get out”

“But…”

“No Buts!”

Chanyeol took a deep breath and say “I have no place to go… pls let me stay with you~ I won’t be naughty” He murmured.

“bla bla bla! Do I have a choice? You would still follow me.”

--

“Can I sleep with you?” Chanyeol asked while hugging his pillow

“No! get out! You ert!” she yelled

“Eomma don’t like me” Sujin can’t sleep and asks Chanyeol “Can we talk” Chanyeol smiles and nods. “Where did you came from?” Sujin asked. Chanyeol smiles “To you” he pointed out at Sujin. She faced palm. “Why can’t you stop calling me eomma, claiming I am?” “Cause you really are” he made a sad face.

--

 At the school someone throws an egg at Sujin’s face. “Stop it!!!” Chanyeol yelled and throws lots of egg back to the man who throws at Sujin. “When would they stop bullying me?” Sujin wondered. The man gets Chanyeol by its collar.  “Yah!bring me down!” Chanyeol commanded. Chanyeol can’t fight because the man is too big. “Put him down” A cold voice made the man to put Chanyeol down. Girls started gossiping and whispering “Byun Baekhyun. He’s the school president.” The men run and Chanyeol can’t breathe.

“I am dying!” Chanyeol screamed. “No you’re not.” Baekhyun smiled. “Are you okay? Sujin?” Baekhyun asked. Something felt different that’s my parents… but. Chanyeol snap out of it and heard Sujin asking Baekhyun if Chanyeol’s okay. “You’re boyfriends okay don’t worry!” Baekhyun explained. “He’s not my boyfriend” she whispered. “Well, let me do this” Baekhyun carry Sujin and goes to the clinic.

 

--

5 years had passed, Chanyeol develops a feeling at Sujin but not as a mother but as a lover. “Yeol” Sujin called “dinner’s ready” “Jini... Would you replace me to that Baekhyun?” “No, ofcourse” “Promise?” “nae~” She happily answered. “I love you” chanyeol sincerely said. “I love you too yeol” Sujin answered that makes it looks that she take it as a joke. All the people were sleeping even Sujin except Chanyeol. He let Sujin to sleep on his shoulder. Chanyeol can’t help but he thinks what his purpose is nothing. He didn’t have any mission here on Earth. He had too many times to go back but he wouldn’t. He looks at the stars and sings Angel. After that, he speaks to himself, “I’m the future son of the two people loving each other. I can’t help but I’m against it.” He sighed. “They’re destined and if they were … angels would be against me” he added “And on the end I’ll lose.”

--

The very next day, Sujin shouted, screaming as if she was insane. Chanyeol  woke up and hear her screams. “wae? What happen?” Chanyeol asked. She just scream. Chanyeol take it as nothing. He went to the bathroom and shocked on what he saw. There are no marks on his back. Mark of wings, he realized that he’s now a person and wasn’t have an opportunity to go back from the heaven. His quite happy and says “Is this a gift? Would you let me be with her?” Chanyeol asked to the thought an angel was behind him. He starts smiling and joins Sujin screaming. They both didn’t even care even its 3am and they start yelling. “What happen?” Chanyeol smiles and ask. “Baekhyun! He asks me to marry him.” Sujin enthusiastically replied. Everything felt that it’s about to fade on Chanyeol. He realized that it wasn’t a gift but a punishment”

Chanyeol then thought “A human’s promise... can’t be trusted.”