Chapter 1

You Must Be New Here?

Charlese's POV

I woke up..for the 6,693th time in my life. Once again, another stressful day in Japan. Getting scolded by my teacher, Mrs. Tageiyachi who seemed to like me a lot. AHAHA. Just kidding. I planned each outfit, precisely, making sure they looked nice enough. Not that it'd make a difference considering we had cheap, poorly made, school uniforms. Each came with the school's overly expensive ties that had an embroidered golden satchel carefully etched into it's fabric.

I could honestly give two flying donkey s about the school, it's crude attire, and it's overpriced ties that seemed to hold a lot more importance than the bare clothing on our backs.

I walked out of my room, slugishly....making sure my dad saw how pissed I was to go back to school. 

The weekend was my only time to myself...the only time I was happy. I didn't fit in at school..and I sure as hell didn't fit in Japan either. I could listen to my music, eat my food, talk to my old friends, and what not. But only on the weekends..if anything I had one true friend...Hana.

Hana was a short, cute girl. She had blonde hair the first time I met her 2 years back..but between now and then...I'd say it's gone through it's many transitions. It was more of a turquoise colour at this point.

I fumbled with my keys as I approached the front door. Skipping breakfast and whatever words my parents had to say. 

I could hear my mom in their room, she was making her way towards the door to say goodbye to me...but I was faster. First attempt...failed. I scritched at the lock, finally getting it through, and opening the door. When I looked back my mother was frowning. I knew she wanted to say bye to me. And I would have let her, if I wasn't so completely pissed by the fact that she and dad had forced me to come to this ty place.

I ran into the street quickly, while a car let me pass and made my way to the bus stop. 

As usual, Kimora was next to Ai...holding hands..the lesbians. YES, I was uncomfortable with the way they stared at me. Ai had tried to date me before, but I was friends with her.

I walked slowly over next to Hana....she looked at me and smiled.

"HEY CHAR." The most enthusiastic tone I've heard this morning.

"Hey." I sighed.

She looked me up and down.

"What's wrong?" She said with a troubled look on her face.

I was laughing inside because nothing was wrong. Just my normally, worn face from coming to Japan.

"Nothing." I smiled.

She nodded and gave me a hug.

"GOOODDD. Because we only have one week of school left!" She danced and wooted, fist pumping the air.

SOMETIMES..just sometimes I forgot how weird and amazing she was. But she was right..only one week left. After that..home free. I don't have to leave the house for another 2 months.

"I KNOW!" I cheered with her.

We got on the bus and took our regular ed up seats. The ones nearest to the front occupied by the actually very hot Amaya  Twins, Aito and Akatsuki.

I could smell their cologne that filled my nostrils and took me to heaven.

BUT as hot as they were...they'd probably never go for me. I'm not petite and cute, and small, with nice legs and beautiful jet black hair. I have a curly fro, light brown eyes, I'm too tall, and I'm black. 

I melted into my seat and fell asleep.

"GET OFF!" I woke up to a yell.

Mrs. Fuyu was staring at me with bloodshot eyes and Hana was pounding on the window from outside the bus.

I got up, grabbed my backpack, walked slowly to the front of the bus and walked down, but not before flicking the off.

She cursed at me in some Japanese I didn't understand..but I didn't care. I knew English that she'd need Google Translate to figure out..and the results wouldn't be as nice as I was. ;D

Hana, grabbed my arm and dragged( And I mean dragged) into the school. 

"COME ON, BUM!" 

..Did I mention? I hate school.