Show ! Show ! Show !

We Found L.O.V.E ~

 

A/N : Mianhe for the long wait readers. :)) hope you guys enjoy the first chappie ^^ Thank you very much for your comments :D it made mah day !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Yipee ! Today is our comeback stage J i’m here at my dressing room right now, preparing ......

-Just as i am about to change my outfit, someone just knocked on my door. Who could it be ?? -_-

 

Taemin’s POV

Uggh ! i’m so bored right now, but i have to watch my noona’s comeback, hmm .. what if I go and check here out ? yeah, that’s a great idea, than sitting here and doing nothing.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Taeyeon ?” hm? Who the heck is it? And it’s a guy ? i’m pretty sure i recognize this voice “Taeyeon ?” he called me again, i decided to open the door. THE FFF--- !! >:( “What are you doing here Leeteuk?” i said in a very cold voice, while clenching my fists. “uhm, look, Taeyeon-ah i’m-“ “you’re what ?! your sorry ?! i told you that it’s over leeteuk, i can’t believe you just cheated on me. Sorry, but i’m not going to waste my time on you, so get the freaking out of here you jerk.” I said, i just can’t hide my anger anymore. “But Taeyeon ! i know you still love me ! you still love me until now !” my vision is getting blury, i can feel that my eyes are going to give up on tears. All of his words, is true. I still love him, but i can’t love him again, he cheated on me. I just can’t do it. Never anymore .. “ No Leeteuk ! you won’t get to belittle this ! you know what you just did to me ?! huh ?! you cheated – “ “No ! taeyeon ! i still love you ! i want you ! please ! be with me again ! “ he said while holding my body and bracing me, i’m trying to get away from his grip but i can’t. Suddenly someone slapped his arms, hard, REAL HARD. I sighed in relief that i got away from his grip. Then i saw the one that slapped him in the shoulders. IU ..

“ What the Ji-eun ?!! “

“ What the you too !! what do you think you’re doing to Taeyeon unnie ?!”

“stay out of here Ji-eun !”

“ Don’t call me Ji-eun you .. you .. you .. YOOUU !!! “

“ Shut up !”

“ Shut up your face ! don’t you dare do that to Taeyeon unnie ever again. Or .. or .. or -- “

“ or what ?!”

“ i’m going to break you, punch you, slap you, and most of all kill you !!” she said seriously glaring at him evily , i’m just standing there, speechless .....

“uhm, uh, yeah, o-oh-o-ok.” He stuttered. Then run .. O.O he ran ?  i can’t believe it. I sighed in relief again and thanked IU. As you may ask, IU and I are great Friends maybe very close friends, she’s like my dongsaeng ..  i also heard that she’s the little sister of one of the 2pm member ? who is it again ? woo-wooyyyoung ?? y-yeah .. i think it is him.

“ You’re Welcome unnie ^^ that’s no biggie. :D i’ll do all for you. :) “

“ waah ! you’re gonna make me cry.” I said pretending to cry.

“ aigoo, unnie, it’s like you’re younger than me, hahaha ! “ she laughed. I just laughed too. ^^

“ by the way saeng, what are you doing here ?”

“ Nothing, i just came here to visit you, and wish you luck my beautiful unnie. It’s your comeback today right ? :) “

“ oh, thank you so much. I’m so touched.” I said Pretending to wipe my tears.

“ aigoo, here you are again. Haha !”

We’re just laughing and chatting at the front of the door when taemin suddenly came. Omo ! omo ! he’s blushing ?! O.O

 

Taemin’s POV

While I was walking to Taeyeon noona's dressing room, I saw Ji-Eun, Aigooooo .. She's so pretty - What ?! what am i talking about? ugh ! Taemin ! get ahold of yourself ! .. Shi* I can't go in there, omo ! they're laughing, she's smiling .. :) i think, i think, i think i'm blushing, OhmyGod ! please don't Blush !!! Last thing i knew, i approached Taeyeon noona and Ji-ji-ji-ji-eun.

" A-a-an-annyeong Noo .. Noona, Annyeong Haseyeo Ji-ji-ji-ji-eun-sshi" no! no ! no! don't starttle! 

" hihi .. Annyeong Taemin oppa ! aish ! don't call me Ji-Eun, oppa, call me IU :) " gosh, she's so cute. I smiled and nodded.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Something's really weird here. Taemin's Starttling in front of IU, and he's blushing ! kyaa ! ooh la la. Taemin crushie IU. ;) yiiiihh ! i smirked at the two. 

 

IU's POV

Oh,Em,Gee !! It's Taemin oppa ^^ He's so handsome O.O gosh ! hihihi ! and he greeted me :))) ooooh, he's blushing ! he's blushing ! so cute ! uhmm. ok. act cool IU, act cool.

"So tae unnie you want me to help you out ?" i said. trying to act cool. :DD

"huh? yeah ! sure saeng. :)"  

"uh,yeah,uhm,Taeng noona, I-I-I-IU, I better be going now, ne ? bye. Taeyeon noona hwaiting !"

"Ok dongsaeng ! gomawo !" then he hugged her. so sweet :))

He then looked at me and said " I-I-I-I-IU, uhm, yeah, see you again next time, n-n-nice meeting you ^^ bye" I just nodded. what ?! .. say something !! 

............... too late, he's gone. aish ! pabo ! pabo ! i started hitting my head.

 

Taeyeon's POV

why ? why is she hitting herself ? weeeird. T.T "uhm, IU, you ok ?" 

"oh ? n-ne unnie .. By the way ! aren't you going to change?" oh ! aish ! i almost forgot. 

" oh ! ne ! come in and help me with this dress" I said waving the dress i'm holding. 

 

-- O my God ! this dress is so hard to put on ! oh well, it's still beautiful. 

 

After 10 minutes of putting on my dress with the help of IU and 20 minutes of putting my make up on ( oh btw. my hairdo is already done when i got here). 

Walla ! here comes the TWiNKLE STAR ^^

 

IU's POV

When unnie had done putting her dress on with the help of me, I excuse myself and told her i'll wait for her at the backstage. While i was waiting for Taeyeon unnie, i suddenly saw wooyoung oppa. omo ! omo ! omo ! '~'

 

Wooyoung's POV

Where is that girl !!? Oh, as you may ask why am i here? well, i was looking for IU, and someone told me that she came here. as i was looking for her, i bumped over Taemin .. 

" Ouch ! wha- oh ! Hyung !"

"Oh, Hey Taemin ! "

"what brought you here hyung?"

"I was looking for IU, have you seen her?"

"ooh. i think she's at -- oh ! there she is !" pointing at a girl standing while tapping her shoes, seems like waiting. 

" ok , thanks dude."

"haha ! ok, welcome bro, bye"

Then i approached IU ,, I think she saw me.. oho ! she's panicking ! 

" Yah ! where have you been young lady?!"

"oppa ! you sound like a father, you know that ?"

"Atleast i'm a handsome father" i smirked. " answer my question, where have you been? what are you doing here?"

" well, i come here to visit Taeyeon unnie." Taeyeon ? snsd's leader ? 

" Snsd's Leader ? Taeyeon ?"

"yeah.."

"why?" i asked. 

" i wished her luck for her , i mean, their comeback today, haven't you heard it?"

"no.. and i don't care, she's plain and ugly.. " i really don't care, i mean, she's the SNSD's KID leader. i saw her sometimes, she's cute, but she's not even y. and not my type, i bet she'll be like a kid again with her style. haha ! 

" oppa ! you're so mean ! i don't care if you don't care. i'm going to watch Taeyeonie."

" but why are you here at the backstage idiot ?"

" aissh !! i said to her that i'll wait for her here after she perform.... she is at her dressing room, but i think she'll be here any second now." just as she finished her sentence, i saw 3 girl walking. they are all beautiful, but someone caught my eye .. i saw a very beautiful girl, with sparkly dress, high heels, nice legs, amazing hair coming towards us, she's coming nearer... i think i recognize her-- oh my god !! it's ! it's ! Taeyeon ?! She's so Beautiful, y, cute, perfect ! how can she perfect now ?! O.O

 

Taeyeon's POV

I came out of my dressing room, then i saw Tiff & Seo, ready for our performance.. we then went backstage, i'm looking for IU because she said she'll wait for me. oh there she is ! she's with a man.? but i i think it's, it's, it's wooyoung. i can't believe he can be so handsome-- what !? then i approached them. 

" Annyeong IU, oh, Annyeong Wooyoung-sshi?" i smiled.

"A-a-annyeong Taeyeon-sshi" he said. with unbelievable eyes looking at me. 

" Unnie ! you look very very very very beautiful !!! :DD kyaa !!" she squealed. 

" oh, gomawo saeng^^" i smiled. and patted her in the shoulder.

 

Wooyoung's POV

She smiled. O.O you can kill me right now. how can this be happening ? She's so Beautiful.

 

No one's POV

Wooyoung's just staring at Taeyeon spacing out, Taeyeon noticed it and quickly asked, "uhm, wooyoung-sshi, is there something wrong in my face?" she said, then began to wipe her cheeks and forehead carefully, with her hands, when wooyoung suddenly stopped her by holding her hand and said, "nothing is wrong with you're face, you look really beautiful today taeyeon."

" Kamsahamnida Woo-wooyoung-sshi :)"

" oppa ? you just said earlier that she looks plain and --" wooyoung suddenly put his hands in stopping her.

" err, plain and ?" Taeyeon asked.

" Plain and Adorable." Wooyoung continued. 

 

They just stared at one another for about 2 minutes. when tiffany finally broke the silence " Taeng ! the show is on in 5 minutes, come on !" she said pulling taeyeon away from them. " o-o-k-kay" .. Then Wooyoung got back from reality and shouted, " Taeyeon-sshi !" Taeyeon looked back. "Fighting!" doing the fighting sign. " Gomawo !!! :D" Taeyeon shouted.

 

The show was about to start ...

Wooyoung, IU, and Taemin are waiting with the crowd. sitting in the front row. Just then Taecyeon came right on time.

" Taemin !- bwo?! Wooyoung ?! what are you doing here ?"

" nice to see you too hyung." ignoring the question. 

" whatever. "

" Hey oppa ! ^^ " 

" oh ! annyeong IU "

" sssh ! Hyung! hyung ! sit down ! the show's about to start ! "

" it's so great i'm not late." 

 

MC #1 : Annyeong Haseyeo Everyone ! Welcome to show ! show ! show ! (A/N: uhm... i don't know if there's a show like that, :l haha ! i just made it up, so, yeah, i'll shut up now.)

MC #2 : Today's performers are ; Dal Shabet , EXO, T-ara, Super Junior, Big bang and sub-unit from SNSD, TaeTiSeo. ! 

MC #1 : Now let us welcome our 1st performer Dal Shabet ! 

( A/N : Taetiseo will be last, sooo, Fast Forward ............. )

MC #2 : Wow ! that was a spectacular performance from Big Bang ! now let us welcome the last performer, singing their new single, here are Taeyeon, Tiffany, & Seohyun, 

MC #1 : also known as Taetiseo of Girls Generation with ....

MC # 1&2 : Twinkle ! ^^ 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<33 Please Subscribe and Comment !! ^^