I know you

Hello (OneShot)

Marie and I were at a shop. It wasn't just any shop, this shop had a food court in it and a place to buy things, like books, movies and clothes.

Marie and I were standing at the checkout line, paying for some little knickknacks for our friends when we saw five people walk in, Marie turned to look and gasped.

"What?" I asked, not looking away from the checkout.

"It's SHINee." She said.

"Really, wow!" 

"I'll be right back." Marie said walking off.

As Marie walked away, I put my knickknacks in my bag and got a hand full of coins as cash back. I walked to a table and counted the coins. After a while, Marie tapped my shoulder and I looked up to see her standing next to me.

"What?" I asked.

"Come over here and lets talk with SHINee."

"Talk with SHINee, is that what you've been doing?"

"Yeah, come on, please."

"Okay, let me get my coins."

"Yay." Marie yelled running to the table across the room to where SHINee was sitting. 

I grabbed my money and walked over the table and bowed, as Key began to speak.

"Hello, I'm-"

"I know who you are, I've seen you many times before." I said before Key could finish.

I leaned on the table as Marie sat next to Jonghyun. I was still counting my coins when I heard Marie start talking.

"There is this TV show that I have been wanting to see, it's on DVD now, but I don't know where to buy or even find it on the internet."

"I brought the that show not to long ago, want to come over and watch it with me?" Jonghyun asked.

"I don't know where you live?"

Jonghyun grabbed a peace of paper and wrote down SHINee's address and handed it to Marie. "Thanks." she said.

I suddenly felt a hand on my back, I didn't worry about it at first, but later I got mad about it. I turned my head to see Onew was the one who had his hand my back.

"Onew ah." I groaned.

Onew smiled and pulled his hand away. "I am in your way, do you want me to move?" I asked.

"No, you fine, I was just letting you know I was here." Onew said, smiling.

"I know your here." I laughed.

"Why don't you come and visit us too." Taemin said.

"Sure, I'd love too."

"Hey, I just realised something, I know you two from some where, but I can't put my finger on it." Minho said.

"Oh, we are Kpop arist, we just moved into a new dorm, with our members."

"Oh yes, I remember now, you guys have been around a year longer then us." Minho said.

"Yeah." Marie said.

"And you, Chyanna are the youngest right." Key asked.

"Yes."

"Awesome!" Taemin said.

I smiled, when my phone beeped, I look and saw I had a texted from manger oppa. "Marie, manger oppo, needs us to come home now, we have a photoshoot."

"Okay, good bye guys, it was really nice to meet you."

"You girls too, we hope you come vist us soon." Key said.

"Oh, we will, bye." I said, walking away waving with Marie next to me.

"Aww, there so sweet." Marie said.

"Yeah, and so so cute."

"I think Onew was filtering with you?"

"What, no, really?"

"Yeah, of course."

"I think Jonghyun likes you too." I laughed.

"Maybe."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, it's not that long, but I got woken up befoe anything else happened.

I hope you enjoyed this story.

Check my other stories.

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!