Love is thicker than Blood *Sequel*

Love is thicker than Blood *Sequel*

 

Lee Minyoung lived a happy life in this world. For 17 years even if she’s a vampire. It’s all thanks to her parents, Donghae and Namshil who did everything to give her this so called ‘normal’ life that she’s having right now. And an extra thanks to her stepbrother Eunhyuk who’s always there since day one. But she doesn’t know if she could still live this normal life after learning a secret that she’s not supposed to know.

Minyoung was having her Biology class for that day. And when we talk about Biology, it means using a scalpel to cut a frog’s body and study its structure. But then unfortunately, one of her clumsy classmates accidentally cut her finger which makes it bleed. And Minyoung can’t help but to be distracted at the scent of her blood. She swallowed hard trying to control herself but she realized she can’t handle it anymore. “Excuse me.” Minyoung said and immediately took off her lab gown and stormed out of the room.

She’s already panting when she reached the lady’s comfort room. She made sure first that she’s the only one there and locked the door close. She stood in front of the mirror and realized that her eyes already turned red. So she reached for the tip of her skirt and lifted it up to reveal a set o test tubes containing blood that’s covered with cork and tied around her thigh. She took one test tube and drank the blood on it hungrily. She wiped of the smeared blood from her lips with her forehand. Her eyes are slowly fading into its normal color and her breathing already went back to normal. She immediately washed her hand and made sure that she looks presentable like nothing happened and opened the door. But she was so shocked when she saw Eunhyuk standing on the other side of the door who followed her out of the class.

“Are you okay?” Eunhyuk asked worriedly. Minyoung just nodded in response and attempted to walk pass through him. But Eunhyuk held her arm to stop her. “Wait. Are you avoiding me?”

“I’m not avoiding you.”

“Then what do you call the thing that you’re doing right now?”

“I’m not avoiding you, okay?” Minyoung replied and attempted to free herself and walk away but Eunhyuk didn’t let her and pinned her to the wall instead.

“No, it’s not okay. You don’t even smile at me. It’s not like you.”

“Should I give you all of my attentions for one whole day?”

“Hell yeah! I told you that I love you and I mean it. And I won’t stop until you love me back.  And I’m not letting you go until you tell me the reason why you’re avoiding me.”

Minyoung looked at his eyes and she could tell that he’s dead serious. “We can’t be together.”

“What?”

“We can’t be together because I’m a vampire and you’re-….”

“I’m what?”

“Nothing, never mind. Just forget it. I’m going back to class.” Minyoung said and freed herself easily since Eunhyuk’s grip became loose for his focus now is on what Minyoung has said. But when she’s about to go, Eunhyuk held her hand again. “No, say it now.”

“I said, I’m going back!” Minyoung yelled and harshly shoved his hand.

- - -

Later that day after class, “Hey.” Eunhyuk said as he offers the helmet to Minyoung. But Minyoung ignored and just walked pass him. Minyoung took the bus home since it’d be awkward riding on Eunhyuk’s motorcycle and hugging him from the back for support when they just had a fight a few hours ago.

“Oh dear, you’re home.” Namshil greeted her daughter in a warm hug. “Are you okay?” She asked when she noticed Minyoung’s upset.

“Yeah, I’m just tired.” Minyoung answered but she knows it to herself that it’s just a lie. She was about to go up the stairs when Namshil called her back. “Where’s Eunhyuk?”

“He’s not home yet?”

“No. Aren’t you together?”

“No.” It’s what Minyoung just replied and immediately went to her room since she doesn’t want to be interrogated any further. But she has to admit that she’s worried and guilty at the same time. Maybe because she knows why Eunhyuk isn’t home yet and where he went. At the studio probably dancing to at least release his frustrations about what’s going on between them. And all she could do is sigh deeply, annoyed at herself. After a few couple of hours, Donghae finally arrived from work. “Hi, babe!” Namshil greeted her husband and Donghae greeted her back with a kiss. “Where are the kids?” Donghae asked.

“Minyoung’s in her room and Eunhyuk isn’t home yet.”

“I’m home.” Eunhyuk said to his parents who just arrived.

“Where have you been?” Namshil worriedly asked.

“I just spent some time at the studio. Sorry, I forgot to call.” Then he just went straight to his room. Namshil looked at Donghae as if they were talking through their eyes. And Donghae gestured that Namshil should follow Eunhyuk in his room. So Namshil climbed up the stairs but she stopped midway and looked back at Donghae. “Should I tell him already?” Namshil asked and Donghae nodded at her.

“I think it’s already time for him to know.”

- - -

Namshil knocked before opening the door. “Can I talk to you?” Namshil asked her son who was sitting on his bed while reading manga/manhwa. She sat on the corner of the bed. “Are you and Minyoung having a problem?”

“Sort of.”

“Would you like to tell me about it?”

“I told her that I love her. Not as a sibling but as a woman. I told her about it because I thought it’d me much easier for us, for me, but maybe not. She’s been avoiding me these past few days and it’s killing me to know the reason why. There are a lot of conclusions going through my mind and I don’t know which one’s the answer. And worst is, I don’t know what’s going on her mind. She won’t tell me either.”

“I think I know. It’s because she knew a secret that she’s not supposed to know yet.”

“About what?”

“About you.”

Eunhyuk was so confused at the moment that all he could do is stare at her mother with an asking look.

[FLASHBACK: Namshil’s POV]

Donghae’s really great friends with Leeteuk. He’s also a vampire. And we were there when he met Sora. It’s not just a simple meeting of two people who accidentally saw each other at the park. They met because of a fight. Because Sora happened to be a vampire hunter. The next head of vampire hunters to be specific. Funny isn’t it? How could destiny make two people who are supposed to be enemies fall in love with each other? We witnessed how Leeteuk and Sora fought for their love. She quitted her duty as a vampire hunter and runaway with Leeteuk.

It’s only been a year since Donghae and I got married and we heard that Sora gave birth to a baby boy. So we decided to visit them. Donghae knocked the door several times but no one opened it nor replied. We already got nervous that maybe there’s something bad happened so we immediately went inside the house.

“Hyung?” Donghae called for Leeteuk while we search all over the house. And we were so shocked to see their things scattered on the floor. “Oh my God!” I gasped when I saw an ash shaped in a man’s image on the floor. And Donghae immediately ran to my side. “They found them. !” Donghae hissed as he crashed his fist to the wall. While me on the other hand, ran to the bedroom to look for Sora. I found her there lying on the floor injured and motionless. “Unnie…” I called out as I approach her and lifted her up into m arms. “Unnie…” I called out once again with my voice already shaking and my tears are slowly forming in my eyes. Sora reached for my face and caressed my cheeks. And I could totally feel her fingers already cold and trembling.

“Namshil-ah…You and Donghae have been a very good friends to us. Komawo.” She said with her shaking soft voice. At that time, I can’t control my tears anymore and I ended up crying in front of her. She wiped my tears and shifted her hand to my tummy. “I’m sure you’ll be blessed with a wonderful baby.” Then she held my hand. “Namshil, van I ask a favor?” I nodded in response. “Take him. Take my son with you. Love him and raise him like your own.”

”No, don’t say that. You’re going to live and you’re going to-….”

“Please.”

And my tears poured from my eyes even more. But I still nodded and accepted her favor. And she smiled soundlessly as she slowly closed her eyes. Her grip on my hand became loose. “Unnie?...Unnie…” I called for her name several times but she won’t open her eyes anymore.

I know it’d be disrespectful to turn a person to be a vampire without their permission. But that’s the only solution came to my mind to bring her back to life. I was about to bite my hand but Donghae held it and stopped me. I looked at him with my swollen eyes and he just shook his head and all I could do is cry in his arms. If only we came earlier, we could’ve fought and done something. We could’ve protected them. Leeteuk and Sora could’ve lived and spend a happy and normal life with their son.

“Where’s their son?” I asked trying to calm myself. I looked all over the room and finally I found the baby under the bed. I took him with us. We went home and packed our things. We board the last train out of Seoul without any plans at all. All we have with us is our things, our love for each other, a one month old baby on my tummy and a six months old baby boy silently sleeping on my arms.

[END of FLASHBACK]

“And that baby is me.” Eunhyuk said. Namshil nodded at him in response. “I’m a half vampire and half vampire hunter.” Eunhyuk chuckled mockingly.

“Minyoung’s avoiding you because of that reason. She’s afraid that you’d choose to be a vampire hunter over being a vampire. And that one day, you’d meet again not as siblings, friends nor lover but as an enemy.”

“When will I become a vampire?”

“You’re already a vampire. It’s on your blood it just hasn’t shown yet. But tomorrow on your 18th birthday it’ll show. Red eyes, fangs and urge for blood. You’ll turn into a vampire every full moon.” Namshil explained.

“Umma….”

“Hm?”

“Why did you choose to be a vampire?”

Namshil shrugged her shoulders before answering. “Actually, up until now I still don’t know why. Maybe it’s because of that crazy little thing called love. Yeah, it’s crazy. It’s crazy that I gave up my human life and entered this bloody world of vampires. It’s crazy that I chose to witness all the pains the world has to go through. But you know what? It’s the best thing ever happened to me. And I never had any regrets in choosing this life. It is because I have your dad, I have Donghae. Maybe it’s just like that. You’d give up everything just to be with the person you love. How about you? What would you give up for Minyoung?”

“You’re not going to stop us? I mean, we’re siblings. Isn’t that ?”

“We’re not humans. We’re vampires. is allowed. Besides you’re not any blood related.” Namshil held Eunhyuk’s hand before continuing. “Eunhyuk-ah, think over it first before you talk to Minyoung, okay?” Eunhyuk looked at their hands and nodded. “I’ll go and prepare the dinner then. “ Namshil said and patted Eunhyuk’s hand before leaving the room. Unknown to her knowledge, Donghae was eavesdropping the whole time from the other room and heard everything she said.

- - -

After having their dinner, Namshil took over the kitchen to wash the dishes. Suddenly, Donghae approached her and held her hand. So she looked at him with a ‘what-is-it’ look. But then Donghae didn’t say anything and just held her into a tight hug instead. “H-Hey, are you okay?” Namshil asked cluelessly.

“Thank you.” Donghae suddenly said.

“For what?”

“For everything.  For your sacrifices, our kids, your love, for accepting me, and most of all you. I just realized how lucky I am to have you. You’re the reason for my existence. I can’t imagine my life without you and I can’t afford to lose you.”

“Donghae…”

“If I would be given a chance to live again and change my past, I wouldn’t change anything. Because whatever happened before, it is the reason why I’m here with you right now. And whatever happens in the future, I want you to know that you’re always be the first and last woman I’ll love. And I’ll spend the rest of eternity with you.”

Suddenly, tears clouded her eyes that she can’t stop it from falling. “Why are you crying?” Donghae asked when he pulled away and wiped her tears. “Nothing. I’m just so happy to hear that from you.” Namshil said and Donghae looked at her with those sincere eyes she loved the most. “I love you…so much.” Donghae said and kissed the tip of her nose. “I love you too.”

- - -

The next day, they held a mini birthday party for Eunhyuk at their house together with his family, classmates, and friends. There are a lot of foods prepared by Namshil while Donghae took care of the karaoke for the teens to sing and have fun. While everybody’s having fun, Minyoung’s at the veranda chatting with her friends. And when her friends left to do something, Eunhyuk took the chance to approach her since he knows she can’t ignore him in front of other people especially when it’s his birthday. Because that’d be pretty weird, they’re siblings in the eyes of other people after all. But as soon as he stood beside her, Minyoung attempted to avoid again and walk away. But Eunhyuk held her hand to stop her from leaving. “Stay.” Eunhyuk said and Minyoung did as she was told though a bit hesitant and pulled her hand away from Eunhyuk. “I just want to talk.” Minyoung didn’t say anything but Eunhyuk decided to continue anyway. “I just want to tell you that I already know why. Umma told me last night about it. And I want you to know that I’ve already decided. I’m choosing both.” And Minyoung looked at him with a ‘what?’ look.

“You can’t be both.” Minyoung said.

“I can. Because I already am.” Eunhyuk said in a matter of fact. “How about you...” He continued. “Have you decided?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you want us to stay like this or do you want us to be-….”

“Minyoung-ah!” One of Minyoung’s friends called out and interrupted Eunhyuk. Minyoung looked at her friend and smiled before looking at Eunhyuk and walked towards them. “Go on first. I’ll just follow.”

“Okay.”

Then she turned around to look at Eunhyuk. “Uhm…Oppa, I know I’ve been cold to you these past few days. I’m sorry.”

At that moment, Eunhyuk didn’t know what to feel because he was so shocked. Suddenly, Minyoung is saying sorry. Sure, he got a bit upset because she’s been avoiding him but he’s not really that mad. “No, it’s okay. I understand. So, does that mean we’re okay now?” He asked and Minyoung nodded.

“You’re not going to avoid me anymore?” Minyoung nodded again but this time she smiled. It’s one of that smiles that Eunhyuk haven’t seen for days.

“I missed that. Your smile.” He honestly said. And Minyoung blushed but she tried to suppress her smile. “Uhm…I’m going to join my friends for a while.” She said and turned around and walked away. But as she does she let that smile she’s been suppressing bloom on her lips.

- - -

It’s already getting dark when the party ended. Minyoung helped her mother in cleaning house after. Eunhyuk and Donghae helped too. However, Eunhyuk went to his room first, probably tired since he’s not used to parties anyways. After helping, Minyoung also decided to go to her room. But she was so shocked when suddenly she’s being dragged inside a room that’s not hers. And before she can even realize, she’s already been pinned against the wall together with a very soft lips pressed on hers. She was so shocked that her eyes were opened wide but she shut them close when she felt that she’s already running out of breath. Eunhyuk pulled away to catch his breath because the both of them are literally panting. Minyoung’s throat felt so dry but she tried hard to speak.

“O-Oppa, we can’t d-…” She wasn’t able to finish her line because Eunhyuk lifted her chin and kissed her again. This time, with much passion, sneaking his tongue on . And Minyoung couldn’t do anything but to let his tongue wander inside since her body felt so weak to even resist on his sweet kiss. Eunhyuk pulled away after a few minutes letting a thread of saliva hang between their lips while they’re both completely breathless. Eunhyuk wiped the smeared saliva on Minyoung’s lips with his thumb before speaking.

“I’ve told you that I love you countless times. So please say that you love me too.”

Minyoung cupped his face and looked directly to his eyes. “I love you.” She murmured between their lips. And a smile bloomed on Eunhyuk’s lips. It’s that smile that’s mix of happiness and relief that he almost sighed. Finally, those three words. She’ve finally said that she loves him.

“Say it again.”

“Eunhyuk oppa, I love you.”

“Once more.”

And Minyoung can’t help but to giggle at his childishness. She pulled him closer and kissed him. “I’ll say those words everyday if that’s what you want.”

Eunhyuk held her hands that are cupping his face. “I’ll end this war I promise you.” And Minyoung shook her head at what Eunhyuk has said.

“We’ll end this….together.” She emphasized and Eunhyuk kissed her palm as she smiled at him. She looked at his eyes and she can’t help but to be fascinated at what she saw. She ran her thumb under his eyes almost touching his lower eyelashes.

“Your eyes, they’ve turned red. They really look good on you….Happy birthday.” She said with a smile and Eunhyuk pecked her lips for one last time. “Turn around.” He said and Minyoung did as she was told without hesitation. Eunhyuk her hair at one side as she lowered the collar of her blouse. He kissed her neck first before it and burying his fangs on it. And as soon as Eunhyuk starts to her blood, Minyoung's cheeks turned red.

- - -

Today is the day to end this war. Eunhyuk and Minyoung planned for this attack. And they would do everything to put things on its right place. They sneaked inside the vampire hunter’s headquarters. They both knew that it’d be risky but they still did. “Minyoung-ah, be careful.” Eunhyuk said and Minyoung responded with a smile and nodded. They faced and fought all the vampire hunters that would come on their way. Not really killing them but just giving them injuries to slow them down.

“Sir, there are intruders on our headquarters. They’re vampires.” One of the vampire hunters said. Informing their leader who’s on his office located at the top most floor of their headquarters.

“Let them.” The leader said as if he already knew what’s going on and what’s going to happen.

“Sir?”

“Just let them.”

On the other hand, Eunhyuk and Minyoung continue on fighting their enemies. At first, it’s still easy but when their enemies seem to get bigger in number it became difficult. Since there’s only the two of them fighting against almost a hundred of them. They were standing back-to-back in the middle of vampire hunters around them. And in just a matter of a snap, vampire hunters attacked them one after another. They’ve expected this to happen but this is way beyond on what they thought it would be.

One of the vampire hunters attempted to attack Minyoung from the back but he failed because someone stopped him by slashing him with a sword. Minyoung looked behind her and she was so shocked on what she saw.

“Umma…Appa…W-What are you doing here?”

“You shouldn’t be having all the excitement to yourselves, dear. We’re family after all.” Namshil said as if joking.

“This isn’t just your fight kids. This is our fight.” Donghae emphasized.

And Eunhyuk and Minyoung smiled in relief. It’s true; they’ve intended to do this alone without any help. It is because they don’t want any life to be sacrificed. And they also didn’t tell their parents because they’re afraid they would oppose. But now, they felt relieved knowing that they’re fighting with their parents. But then another surprise came. Other vampires seem to find out what’s happening right now so they came one after another to help and fight. This is so unexpected but they couldn’t do anything now but to fight and finish what they’ve started.

Sound of screams and clashing fists and swords dominated the whole place. Eunhyuk lifted a vampire hunter by his collar. “Where is your leader?” He asked.

“I don’t know the reason why you suddenly came and attacked our headquarters. But whatever you do to me, I won’t tell you where our leader is.”

“Let him go.” A man on his mid 30’s said as he strode towards Eunhyuk. He’s wearing that white coat vampire hunter’s use. But his coat is different. He has a cape and a cross-shaped necklace hanged on his neck. Just by looking at the man, Eunhyuk already know who he is so he did as he was told. And the rest of the crowd who was just a while ago was fighting stopped to look at him.

“You are Kang Sowoo, right? The leader of vampire hunters.” Eunhyuk verified.

“Yes, I am. What do you need to me?”

“I want you to fight me. One on one, just the two of us.”

“And the price?”

“If you win, vampires will surrender on your will. But if I win, I’ll have the necklace.”

And the whole crowd reacted violently. Of course they were all shocked. Their life seems to be on the pit of life and death and only Eunhyuk and Sowoo could save them. “Call.” Sowoo agreed and took off his coat and revealed his sword.

With burning eyes, Eunhyuk attacked first. But Sowoo managed to do a counterattack. The sound of their swords clashing makes a thrilling sound. And all the crowd could do is to watch them. Donghae, Namshil and Minyoung were so worried and nervous. It’s Eunhyuk’s life that’s on stake. But they didn’t do any attempts to help because they knew Eunhyuk can do it and that they trust on him.

While fighting, all of those scenes of how his parents died came on Eunhyuk’s mind. And he could feel a strong smash that’s crashing his heart. Emotions devoured his sanity and he suddenly became berserk. He made six straight and powerful attacks that made Sowoo lost his grip on his sword and fall on his knees. Eunhyuk’s already on his way to make the last blow and stab his sword on Sowoo’s heart but…

“Andwae!” Minyoung yelled and Eunhyuk immediately stopped. Her voice seems to get through him and made him wake up on his temporary loss of control. His hands are shaking when he realized what he’s about to do.

 “Why did you stop? Why don’t you bury your sword into my heart? Isn’t that what you want?” Sowoo tempted Eunhyuk.

“No, I won’t kill you. I’m just a vampire. I only drink blood. But you, you’re worst than vampires. You’re a monster. How could you kill your own sister?”

“Vampires doesn’t deserve to live…including those who go to their side and protects them.” Sowoo bluntly said. And Eunhyuk couldn’t help but get pissed off. He held his sword tighter and ready to stab Sowoo but then again…

“No! Don’t kill him. His the only relative you have.” Minyoung said. Seriously, he really really wants to slash Sowoo and cut him into pieces. He wants to throw all of his anger to him. He’s so mad the he almost want to cry. But he knows he can’t. Minyoung always has this certain thing to keep Eunhyuk on his right mind. And always has the ability to bring him back to himself. Like she’s his living conscience. And maybe because Minyoung is right. Sowoo is still his relative, his uncle to be specific. And he doesn’t want to repeat the same sin his uncle did eighteen years ago. Eunhyuk let go of his sword showing that he’s not going to do any harm at Sowoo.

“Why did you kill my parents?” He asked in a soft voice instead.

“I hated her. She promised me that she’s not going to leave me. That she’s going to take revenge to the vampire who killed our parents. We were so satisfied on our life even there’s only the two of us together. But everything changed when he met that vampire, your father. She left me and chose that vampire over me, her own brother. She wasn’t able to make her promises and quitted her duty as a vampire hunter. Heh! I hated her so much that I was able to kill her and your father.”

“Araseo. But I’ll take what’s rightfully mine.” Eunhyuk said and grabbed the crossed-shaped necklace hanged on Sowoo’s neck which signifies the leadership of a person among vampire hunters. And walked away with a straight face but his eyes are full of sadness. Probably because he can’t cry all the emotions bottling inside him now. But then he suddenly stopped midway.

“Ahjusshi….” Eunhyuk called out without turning back to look at Sowoo. “I’ve already forgiven you.” He said and continued on walking.

At that moment, Namshil approached Sowoo and knelt in front of him. “You lied. Because if you really hated her, you wouldn’t come on her wedding. And you wouldn’t send spies to look after Eunhyuk all this time.”

And Sowoo looked at her with a shock on his eyes asking how she knew. “I just found out.” She said. “ ’We were bound to make heartless decisions in this ruthless world’, isn’t it?” She said as if quoting a sentence from someone as she handed a familiar old paper folded into three to Sowoo. And Donghae touched her shoulder to gesture that it’s time to go.

When they’re already away, Sowoo opened the paper. It’s the paper he thought he lost years ago. On the paper it says:

Sowoo-ah, mianhae. Noona wasn’t able to make her promises. I know you’re mad and it’s my fault. I couldn’t blame you if you hated me. I’ve hurt you, I know. But please, just this once let me say how much I love you. I love you so much more than anything in this world, you know that. It’s just that…I also love Leeteuk.

This life and this world is so cruel. And destiny would just play with us like we're toys. We were bound to make heartless decisions in this ruthless world. You may not understand me right now. But someday you'll do.

Sowoo-ah, I want to ask you for a favor. Take over my position. You deserve it much more than I do. I know you’ll be a greater leader than anyone else. And one last thing, since noona didn’t make her promise, I want you to do it in my place with your own hand. Kill the vampire who killed our parents. Kill him....including me. But please, spare our child….spare your nephew. Can you do that for me Sowoo?

Your Noona,

Sora

- - -

Eunhyuk stood in front of the crowd. Vampires and vampire hunters all together. “In the name of vampire hunters, I proclaim that there will be no vampire hunters to kill vampires for revenge. And in the name of vampires, I proclaim that there will be no vampires to kill humans for blood. Humans, vampires and vampire hunters will live in this world peacefully & equally.” He proclaimed.

And the crowd seems to oppose his proclamation. “I’m not asking for your permission…I am informing and commanding all of you.” He said with a sense of leadership.

“This war ends here.”

- - -

For most students, lunchtime is the most exciting part of the day. Because they could see their friends and chat with them. But for Eunhyuk and Minyoung, lunchtime is the time just for the two of them. They were at the rooftop as always. It’s been their ‘hideout’ for some time now after everything has been settled between vampires, vampire hunters and humans.

Eunhyuk is sitting on the floor and leaning his back on the wall. While Minyoung is sitting on his lap, her face is buried on the crook of his neck as well as her fangs are buried on it. She’s satisfying her thirst with Eunhyuk’s blood. But she can’t keep herself to concentrate on what she’s doing because she was so distracted at what Eunhyuk is doing to her. Eunhyuk is caressing her thigh and slowly sneaking his hand up under her skirt. She withdrew when she can’t take it anymore and wiped the smeared blood on her lips with her forehand while looking intimately at Eunhyuk. And Eunhyuk smirked when he already sensed what Minyoung is planning to do. Minyoung lifted his chin and kissed him passionately.

Later that day, when they got home they were so shocked at what they saw on the living room. “Uhm…Umma what’s this?” Minyoung asked her mother who’s descending from the stairs.

“Our luggage.” Namshil answered.

“Yeah, I know but where are you going?”

“Me and your dad decided to have a vacation. We’re going to Mokpo.”

“What? I mean, why so sudden? We’re not even invited.”

“Don’t worry dear we’ll just be away for a month.”

“A month?!”

And Namshil can’t help but to laugh at her daughter’s reaction. “Oh dear, me and your dad needs some time too. And besides, we also need to visit your grandma and your uncle. They haven’t seen your dad for such a long time now.”

“But still, it would be more exciting if we could come.”

“Why? Don’t you like it? You and Eunhyuk would be alone together and be all-so-lovey-dovey as much as you want.” Donghae said teasingly.

“Appa~!” Eunhyuk and Minyoung both said in unison. And they both turned red when they realized it. Because they knew it to themselves that they’re guilty. “Aigoo…” Donghae and Namshil sighed at how their kids reacted.

“We’ll be going then. We’ll call, okay?” Namshil said and hugged her kids.

“Take care and send our regards to grandma and uncle.”

And they waved goodbye at each other. When their parents are already out of sight, they already make their way to their own rooms. “Uh…babe?” Eunhyuk called out on their way.

“Hm?”

“Can I have one for today?” Eunhyuk asked as innocent as he could.

“What? No way.”

“Why not?”

“Because we have exams for tomorrow.”

“But we’re vampires. Our IQ is way above a human’s level. We don’t have to review anymore.”

“Fine, in one condition. That’s if you got a higher score than me on the exams tomorrow.”

“Wha-…”

Minyoung cut him midway by kissing him. She walked him inside his room and laid him down on his bed so she’s on top. She sneaked her tongue inside his mouth as she crawled her hand down to his and starts rubbing it. Eunhyuk smirked and was amazed at her sudden action so he attempted to make the kiss deeper. But he failed because even before he could do so, Minyoung immediately pulled away. “Oops!”

“Why did you do that?” Eunhyuk asked who’s obviously disappointed that Minyoung pulled away and he’s wanting more of her.

“To tease you.” Minyoung admitted and made her way to the door.

“Hey, you’re not going to take care of me?” Eunhyuk asked again but much more disappointed than earlier.

“Hmm…No.” Minyoung answered and closed the door. But she didn’t go to her room right away because she thought of something that’s much exciting. She lifted her skirt and took off her underwear. She opened the door again but just enough to peak her head. “And oh, don’t be too loud when you’re my name on the bathroom, okay? Here.” She said and threw her underwear at Eunhyuk that he was able to catch.

“!” He hissed when he realized what it is.

“Enjoy~!” Minyoung said and closed the door totally leaving him on his room with a .

“Babe, this isn’t fair!” Eunhyuk yelled.

“I love you~!” Minyoung yelled back and giggled.