These Secrets Will Kill Us

Etude

After a few days they realize that they don’t know what to practice.

“What now?” Tiffany said “We don’t even know what song to use!”

At this time. They really can’t think. There’re too many question inside their mind. 

“What song should we use?”

“What kind of dance movement should we practice?”

“What clothes should we wear?”

“Can we win”

“Can we work together?”

“Plus, we only have 29 days left!” Jessica said dissapointly. Jessica’s word snapped everybod’s mind. They have so much to do, so little time.

“Why don’t we refuse Mr.Choi offers? We can’t do it anyway” Yuri said, she looked unhappy.

“Yeah..” Jessica agreed.

“No, we can’t. Mr.Choi choosed us. That means he trusted us.” Tiffany reminded everybody “I know we can t do this...... I hope”

“We’re so hopeless right now” Hyoyeon sighed.

After many hours passed, they still have no idea.

“Guys, its already dark outside. Krystal is alone at home, I need to go now” Jessica said as she packed her things.

“Where’s your maid?” asked Yuri

“She went out for her friend’s birthday party” replied Jessica as she walked out the door “Bye guys, I love you all”

“Bye jess” replied all of them

“Tiffany and I should probably go home now too” Hyoyeon said “Bye yul”

Jessica has left, now Hyoyeon and Tiffany left. She was alone at home, as her brother’s at Japan for a study tour and her father is very busy.

“I guess its just you and me” she said to her ipod. The ipod was given from her ex-boyfriend, Siwon. “I do miss you Siwon, you’re the only one who knows my deepest secret....... ballet”

She lay down on the bed and reminice her past with Siwon. Not so long after that, she fell asleep.

At Hyoyeon’s house.

“Who’s the good boy.. who’s the good boy” Tiffany said as she pet Romeo.

“I was wondering tif..” Hyoyeon mumbled

Tiffany walk to the other side of the bed and seat beside Hyoyeon, she looks like she’s in deep thought. “What is it?” asked Tiffany in a very curious way.

“You’ve never ever talked about boys. I mean you’re so pretty, kind, sweet, there’re alot of boys wanting to be your boyfriend, how come you’re not interested in one of them? Not all of them are good looking, but Eunhyuk is handsome you know? “ Hyoyeon asked Tiffany with her serious face.

Tiffany smile hearing Hyoyeon’s question, she giggle “No, somehow, I’m not interested with them” she lied. This is her biggest secret. She have a crush with Choi Seung Hyun for ages.

“I don’t belive you. We’ve been together for almost 7 years tif!” Hyoyeon said “I know you’ve set your eyes on somebody, also I don’t know your past, we can talk all night, I’m a good listener you know” Hyoyeon wink.

“Its really long story you know” Tiffany sighed. Hyoyeon looked at her eyes, she know something goes really wrong.

“Tiff, I can tell by just looking at your eyes. You’re holding something inside, just let it out” Hyoyeon said while hugging Tiffany.

Tiffany sobbed, she really have something to say. She have a lot to say. She’ve never ever told this to anybody. Anybody.