First Day of Senior Year

I'm In Love With My Enemy

First Day of Senior Year :)

You were on your way to 5th period when you heard someone calling you.

"Hey Heo Yeon, Wait up!!" Jae Hi said.

It was your Best Friend.

"Oh hey! What's your next class? you asked.

"Umm.. Science" Jae Hi  said.

"Oh Cool" you said.

There was a little akward silence...

"Do you have any classes with Kevin?" You said with a little aegyo

Jae HI  started to blush to once you said Kevin.

"Yea.. I have 1st and 3rd period with him" she said  with a cute smile..

"Aww now your blushing" you said.

Then you both started to laugh...

*RRRIIINNNGGG* It's time to go to 5th period.

"See you later" you both said.

 (In 5th Period)

 When you walked in you sat next to your other friends Kaylynn, Hi Young, and Ji Hyun

You and your friends were all talking about your summer when someone threw something at you.

When you looked at the other table you saw Dongho and his friends laughing.

"Hey Dongho!!" you yelled.

"What do you want pikachu?" Dongho said with a rude tone.

You were about to yell at him even more untill the teacher started talking.

When the teacher was explaining what you will be doing in art class Dongho kept on calling you and annoying you.

When he got on your last nerve you just yelled out "Shut up Dongho!!! Your so annoying!!!"

The teacher stopped talking and everyone was staring at you. You can tell Dongho wanted to laugh so badly.

"S-Sorry" you said and sat right back down

The teacher started talking again and thats when Dongho started to throw Skittles at you.

When the bell rang for 6th period you got out and you punched Dongho in the stomach.

"Oww that really hurt" he said

"That's what you get for throwing skittles at me and getting me in trouble today!!" you yelled.

"Okay gosh sorry" he said trying not to laugh

"Ugh! Whatever"  you said and walked to your 6th period.

He followed you to your 6th period since he found out he had the same class next. He kept on annoying you by calling out pikachu a lot and throwing paper at you but you ignored him and tried to walk faster.

(In 6th Period)

When you walked into your 6th period the teacher introduced himself and told everyone where they will be sitting. When the teacher went to the back he said "Heo Yeon you will be sitting here and Dongho you will be sitting right behind her.."

Once he said he will be sitting behind you he quickly gave you a evil grin. You just ignored it and walked quickly to your seat.

When he sat down he said "This will be fun" and started playing with your chair.

"Stop that" you said.

Dongho just chuckled and then the teacher started talking.

During the teacher's presentation Dongho kept on laughing. Yo felt someone touch your back but you just ingnored it.

Everyone was laughing when you passed by, so you got a little worried. You asked one of your friends "Do I have something on my face?"

Your freind said "No.."

"Hmmm.." you said suspiciously

 

*RRRIIINNNGGG*

Once the bell rang you quickly got out and met up with Kevin and Jae Hi..

You started talking to Jae HI. Then, Kevin saw something bright yellow on your back and said "Hey ~~~ you have something on your back."

"What??!!" you said

"Yea it says BIGGEST LOSER" he said with a shocked face

"Ugh! I bet it was Dongho" you said angry

When Dongho showed up you slapped him really hard on the arm.

"Your mean, how can you put this on my back?" you yelled

"Gosh sorry" he said trying to act all innocent

"Whatever" you said angrily

Kevin and Jae Hi both thought that you two looked cute fighting.

When they told you two that you make a cute couple you both walked away from each other and said "Eww I would never go out with him/her!!.."

"Uh-huh" Kevin said with a grin, while Jae Hi  was giggling.