Second time

Flames of Desire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your locker and took out all the books you needed for the next period.

There was a large crowd of people gathered in the middle of the school yard, most probably having fun with JB and Jr. You wished you could join them but your shyness didn’t allow you.

Just a small glance…I need to pass by them anyway if I want to attend my next class. You thought and let your legs guide you towards them.

“Wait right there Im Jae Bum!” a loud husky voice echoed through the entire yard. It was the teacher JB had played pranks on during the past week. You knew that but what you didn’t know was that JB was running your way again. The crowd of students didn’t allow you to see each other so BOOM. Another clash but this time it was a more violent one.

JB groaned as he raised his head. “Not again” he mumbled and opened his eyes. “I think it has become a habit to bump into you.” He whispered and gave you his signature smile.

Your face reddened even more than possible but JB didn’t seem to notice it as well as he didn’t seem to notice the position he was in. You were on the floor, with him on top of you. One of his hands was on your waist and his right leg was between your legs, slightly lifting your skirt.

“Move!” Jr dragged JB away by his collar.

“Sorry!” they yelled as they disappeared in the school building.

You rose from the floor, running to your classroom, looking down all the way.

I can’t believe this happened again! I can’t believe this!

Panting, you sat down in your seat. In less than 2 minutes, the other students came in the room as well. They were all talking about your accident. The girls kept saying that you purposely didn’t move and badmouthed you.

As always…they talk too much. You sighed, trying to act tough but the truth was those rumors were driving you insane. It hadn’t been on purpose even though you wished for it to happen.

“Poor JB, bumping into the teacher’s pet…now he will have more problems than before.” A girl spoke out loud.

The teacher’s pet was your nickname since you were one of the most obedient students. All the teachers treated you well even though you weren’t one of the smartest students.

Luckily for you, the teacher came inside the classroom and the badmouthing decreased, but didn’t completely stop. Until lunch break, you were the main rumor subject for most of the students in the school.

God, I can’t believe them! Can’t they talk about something else? you sighed and waited for the bell to ring but you didn’t go to classes anymore. Instead, you stood there, on the grass and listened to music. Your eyes were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter