^^YOU AND ME^^

but he didn't eat the soup. O_O

You were just back from shopping for some groceries. You slipped on your home-slippers and sighed. The house was quiet. *Went out for another performance?* you rolled your eyes and quickly head to the kitchen.

After a few minutes of organizing the things you just bought, you were already cutting carrots to put it inside the soup that you made. “Busy much?” A voice spoke out. Surprised, you turned around, held your knife out and widened you eyes. Kyungsoo laughed. “Oppa, you didn’t go?” You put the knife down in embarrassment. “I can’t, THEY said that I’m having a high fever?” He rolled his eyes. “Which means it’s dangerous for me to perform.” He sighed. “You had a high fever?” you asked. “I’m HAVING it.” He glared at you. “Okay, okay. Let me check it.” You put one of your hands on Kyungsoo’s forehead. “It’s hot.” You gasped.

An idea suddenly hit your mind. “Oh! Right timing!” you snapped your fingers and grinned. Seeing you doing that, Kyungsoo twitched his eyebrows. “Okay, go and sit there.” You smiled and pointed to the dining table. His eyebrows were on their usual position back. “Then what?” He asked. “Wait for a miracle to come?” He teased. You glared at him. “Yeah, a soup miracle.” You rolled your eyes and got back to cooking. Minutes later, the soup was ready. You brought it to the table. “Ta-da!” you cheered and clapped your hands. Kyungsoo chuckled. “Looks good right?” You grinned. “Nope, I hate vegetables.” He wrinkled his nose. “Then, you should try it!” You snapped your fingers again. “Enough of the snapping-finger thingy.” Kyungsoo palmed his face. “Eat it.” You then handed him a bowl of chicken soup. “Eat THIS?!” He yelled. The chicken was covered with onions. “You haven’t tried and you’ll not know how it tastes!” You yelled back, in a proper way. Kyungsoo backed away a little, stunned by your action. “Come on, eat it. Just for me, okay?” You puppy-eyed him. “No, wait. This is totally not for me.” You began. “This is for you!” You pointed to your boyfriend, exclaiming something. “I won’t eat it. Unless you…” he leaned in closer. You gulped and managed to say “U-unless I…?”

“Kiss me.”

“WHAT?!” You pushed him away softly. “Why? Don’t you like my kisses?” Kyungsoo asked. You blushed, “O-of course I d-do!” You hit him. “You haven’t kissed me your morning kiss.” He frowned. “Okay, okay!” You flew your hands in the air, defeated. “Just a little peck, okay?” You covered your mouth before he could do anything to your lips.

He slowly removed your hand. He leaned in closer and closer…

BANG!

“Hyung, hyung—OHMYGOD!” Sehun automatically covered his eyes. “What’s happ—? OHMYGOD!” Suho gasped.

D.O immediately stopped. You backed away. “You guys are here?” D.O snapped. You rubbed the back of your neck and pretended to look around. Someone pulled you away harshly.

“Sehun!” you pulled your hand away from his grip. “Noona! Don’t come near him! HE HAS A HIGH FEVER~” He whispered and nodded. You palmed your face. “Who are you calling Noona? I’m just a few months older than you!” You yelled playfully. “Aish.” He muttered. “This girl’s mine. Don’t take her away like that without my permission.”

There was a [not-so] long awkward silence.

You widened you eyes and put your hand on his forehead again. “YOU’RE FEVER’S GONE!” You cheered. “REALLY?!” He smiled widely. “Thanks.” He whispered. “For what?” you searched for his eyes. “For the miracle soup?” He chuckled and quickly gave you a peck on your lips. You wouldn’t give up so easily, so you kissed him back. Sehun went into his room and Suho went to the kitchen to eat. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were busy swooning over you and D.O. And for you, that was you and Kyungsoo’s sweetest moment ever.

---

A/N: 642 words! short and boring, right? and sorry for the lame title. XP thanks for viewing, though~ ^^ kekeke. :J

and here's one gif.

HWAITING!

HWAITING~~~~~~ laugh