Chapter 1

Can't let go

Yeomin woke up because of the sound of her alarm clock. She sigh, *Another day of school.*
And with that, she went to the bathroom and did her daily routine. After she took a bath, she brushed her teeth quiclly and got down for breakfast. She took a quick breakfast before leaving the house.

While she was walking, she felt a hand around her neck. She looked up,
"Oh, Youngmin oppa, Good Morning!"
"Good Morning, Yeominnie~ Have you eaten breakfast already?"
Yeomin nodded, "Mhmm. Wae? Have you eaten yours oppa?"

"Not yet. Would you accompany me to the cafe?"

Yeomin looked through her watch, "Sure oppa, but promise me you will treat me too."

"Aish, arraseo. Good thing Kai is not here or else, all of my money will be gone." Youngmin sighed.

"Nae oppa, Kaja~"

Youngmin smiled at your cuteness. And with that, the two of you went to the cafe.

Youngmin and Yeomin was walking to the door then suddenly, a pair of hands blocked them.

"And where do you think you guys are going without me?" Kai said.

"We're going to the cafe you idiot, can't you see that?" Yeomin rolled her eyes at Kai.

"I knew that. But why didn't you call me and told me that you were going to have your breakfast at the cafe?" Kai said. He sounded dissapointed.

Youngmin stuttered, "Because... I... Uh-"

"Naaah~ I was just kidding! C'mmon guys, let's go inside. My treat." Kai smiled.

Yeomin chuckled.

*That's cute.* Both of the boys thought. The three of you seated near the window. Kai stood up, "What do you want to eat?"

"Hmmm..." Yeomin said while looking through the menu. "I think I'll have Hot Chocolate."

"Hot Chocolate for Yeomin. How about you?" Kai said to Youngmin.

"I think I'll just order the same. Hot Chocolate for me too." Youngmin smiled.

"Arraseo. Wait for me, okay? And with that, Kai left to the counter.

"Good Morning Sir, what would you like to order today?" The cashier said.

"I'll have 3 Hot Chocolate please." Kai said while looking through the menu at the top.

"3 Hot Chocolates. Would there be anything you would like to add, Sir?" The cashier said while punching his order to the computer screen.

Kai shook his haid. His ordered came and he took the tray back to their table. They chatted while drinking their hot chocolate. After they eated, they went to school already.

 

* * * * * *

Well, how was it? Was it short? The beggining is kinda crappy but I promise I'll do my best to make it more interesting and long.

Please forgive me~! OTL

Don't forget to comment so I can know what you think of it. :D