School's New Student

Sacrifices and Lies That Turn Into Happiness

Luna's POV~

I just came into the school entrance with Kikwang when I saw Victoria heading our way.

"Anneyong~" She waved to me. She gave Kikwang a peck on the cheek and locked arms with him.

"Morning." He said giving her a warm smile. They look so perfect together, it makes me wonder if Yoseob and I look that way too.

"I still can't believe she's going out with him."

"I know right?" I hear a group of girls walking past me. Am I really that unwanted?

"Yo." I hear and look behind me. I smile repliying,

"Morning Amber." She hands me a note and leaves. Yup, that's the mysterious Amber for you. In it said,

Time: 4:00PM

Place: Room G-108

Three days from now we'll be taking our exam to skip a grade.

"You didn't tell us you're skipping a grade." Victoria states looking over my shoulder. I try to hdie the note and say,

"Y-yeah. I wanted it to be a surprise. Please don't tell Yoseob about this yet!" I quickly add giving them a pleading look. Kikwang gives me a look of sympathy and they agree. Just as they headed into the building, a pair of hands wrapped themselves around my waist.

"Guess who." He whispers. I yell in shock,

"Y-Yah! Get off of me! Aish, such a pain sometimes." But I can't help but smile knowing it's Yoseob.

Yoseob's POV~

I love teasing Luna so early in the morning.

"Who's that on the rooftop?"

"I don't know but he's cute!"

"Is he new here?"

I look up and meet the gaze of Hyunseung. What is he doing on the rooftop with his feet dangling off to the side?

"Aish this guy." He looks at me with such boredom and finally disappears.

"What's wrong?" Luna asks me. I shake my head and lead her back inside. She doesn't need this.

Hyunseung's POV~

I was just surveying my school when I spotted my step-brother with Luna. That's her name right? They're starting a commotion already. Yoseob looks at me and I return the stare. I don't see why everyone likes him, he's not that special if you ask me. Oh well, I get up and almost run into some girl. She's pretty cute.

"Anneyong~ I'm Krystal. Are you new here?"

"Yeah." I reply and was about to walk around her when she blocks my way.

"What's the rush?" She asks in a sweet tone.

"I have a proposition for you." I raise an eyebrow and she says,

"You're Yoseob's step-brother, ne?" I roll my eyes. So that's who she's after.

"So what if I am?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders and says,

"Come sit with me at lunch. We'll talk later." Once she finished that sentence, the bell rang as if on que.

* Sorry if this chappie was kind of boring for you guys. More drama to come since Krystal in XD Will Hyunseung be an ally or a foe for Luna? Keep commenting and subscribing!~