Drizzle covered in Twilight

Entrusted Love

Entrusted Love

Author: UnicornFlame

Casts: Sungyeol, Sungjong, Myungsoo

Genre: Alternate Universe,

Rate: Teen

Disclaimer: I only own the story, not the casts, nor the picture. The story is written by inspiration from the song "Cinta Terlarang" sung by The .

 

 

Chaper 1 - Drizzle covered in Twilight

 

People say, the ghosts like to appear in the drizzle when the twilight starts to greet the world. Sungyeol waves those bad thoughts away. He’s really easy to be scared. As for today, Sungyeol walks home late in the evening. The sun is setting by now, and the sky is grey with nimbus clouds pouring some water in the drizzle. And he has to walks through the dark forest to reach his village faster. His step-mother is not the best mother in the world, he will not get any dinner nor bed for the night sleep if he came home late. It is too far if Sungyeol has to walk through the proper road all around the small town. Anyway, in this kind of times, all public transportations have all gone. It’s not the big city like Seoul which has public transportations to operate till late at night.

Sungyeol feels the spine chilling when his long legs step in the dark of the forest. It is said that spin a year, in this forest, a corpse of a boy was found. From the blood all over his body, people suspected that the boy was killed and thrown here. The villagers who live nearby the forest said that the soul of the boy is not in peace. Living a bit far away from the forest doesn’t calm Sungyeol now, because he is now in the forest, alone. What if the ghost of the boy appears and kills him? To think about it he is so very scared. He hums a happy song to ease his feeling.

“Everything’s going to be fine, Yeol. Just walk and reach home~” He’s whispering himself as he tightens his grip on his umbrella’s holder, “Nothing will happen, if you’re not scared, the ghost will be ashamed and go away.”

But he squeaks the moments he hears a broken branches on the ground. He sighs in relief to finds out that it was just a rooster passing away that makes the branches broken. Sungyeol re-focuses his sight to his journey. He narrows his eyes when he catches a figure in a distance. It’s a teenager standing under a big tree. He looks so desperate that he lets the drizzle wets his body. Or is that a she? Because the face is so pretty. Sungyeol assumes the figure is a rich kid, from the clothes she wears.

As Sungyeol walks closer, he can see that the girl in short hair is shaking in her cry. Sometimes she will wipe her tears away with her sleeve but then cries again. She keeps looking blankly at the tree in front of her. As if the tree is the one that has made her cry. Once, she flashes a bitter smile, and then sobs hardly. So weird isn’t it?

“Hey, what’re you doing at this kind of place? At the time like this?” Sungyeol finds himself addresses her, “And why are you crying?”

_.:*:._

 

Sungjong does it again. It has been hundred times he visits the tree since he died there. Maybe as a new-dead soul, he still is regretting his death. But it has been a year. He usually will be back to the world-after-death when he gets tired of thinking why he had to die there but he never gets the answer.

Perhaps, if I died properly, I mean not being killed, I’ll be living in the other world in peace by now. And not come back again here. He tells his mind as he wipes his tears with his sleeve. This is useless, because new tears will come out again and again.

But to think about it, will I really enjoy living there? With those dead souls who are now celebrating my first death anniversary. I just don’t get it where I should celebrate. It was my ing death. It’s a sad day. Those people have no humanity. Sungjong smiles bitterly as his tears come out again.

Yeah. They are not humans no longer. Neither am I. And it hurts to remember. Sungjong sighs as he keeps looking blankly at the tree where he was killed and thrown by his own older brother.

He suppresses his loud sobs with his palms to prevent the winds to bring his voice to the village ever again. There have been too many cowards who spread the news about his ghost. He hates it.

“Hey, what’re you doing at this kind of place? At the time like this?” A voice has startled him and he stops his sobbing, “And why are you crying?”

Sungjong looks up to a black umbrella that is now protecting him from the drizzle before he then turns behind to look at a quite cute looking guy who is kind of taller than him and holding the umbrella. Their faces are so close that Sungjong can feel the other’s warm breath. If only he still has blood and heart beat, he is 100% sure his face will blush by now and his heart will beat rapidly.

_.:*:._

 

Sungyeol smiles as the girl looks at him with her big eyes. The look is really cute that he wants to pinch the other’s cheeks. But instead, he lets his fingers to remove the traces of tears on her cheeks gently. He does it wordlessly. And when he’s done, he looks at those eyes that are looking at him curiously. They’re such beautiful eyes, it’s sad that he had to witness them wet of tears.

“I don’t know what your problem was, but you have beautiful eyes, it’s sad to see tears there.” Sungyeol sighs sadly, “I’m sure, girl, your heart is as beautiful as your eyes. So don’t cry, and keep smiling.”

“Ah.. I..”

It was the first time Sungyeol hears her voice out of the sobs. It’s such an angelic one.

“I’m a... boy...” The other says. The look at his eyes shows regrets, as if he is now regretting that he is not a girl.

Sungyeol looks surprised by the news.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know... really.” He tries to cover his face with his free hand because of embarrassment, which is failed miserably, “Anyway you’re too pretty for a boy.”

Sungyeol peeks from the gaps of his fingers when he hears the other’s chuckling.

“No, it’s fine. I’m used to this.”

Sungyeol lets his hand back to the side of his body as the silence embraces them once again. It’s like Sungyeol is busy admiring at the gorgeous creature in front of him, while the other boy is observing him curiously.

“Hmm... Are you.. be able to see ghosts?” Sungyeol lifts his eyebrows at the other boy’s innocent questions, “I mean, do you have the special sense to see the ghosts?”

Sungyeol just smiles and shakes his head, “No, I don’t. Why are you asking weird thing?”

“Nothing..”

“By the way, my name is Lee Sungyeol.” Sungyeol says as he offers a handshake, “What’s your name?”

“It’s Sungjong.”

Their hands meet in a handshake. And Sungyeol doesn’t understand why he feels kind of spine chilling, but different from the scary one he felt before, it’s just like the nice one. The other’s hand might be as cold as an ice block, but he doesn’t mind it, he feels butterflies in his stomach when he touches the soft hand of the other male. It’s as if he can forget that the time is exist and ignore his surrounding. There’s only him and Sungjong.

They look at each other’s eyes, standing closely under the same umbrella that is the only thing protecting them from the rain. Enjoying the pleasing feelings they have because of each other’s presence. They indeed just met, they even barely know each other, but they feel like they’re so much close, as if they have known each other for years. As if they are two magnets with different polar, they both lean to each other until their lips are nearly touched.

Is it okay to kiss? We just met.

A sudden realization hits Sungyeol, so he stops and pulls back. He clears his throat and sees a little disappointment on Sungjong’s visage.

“Ahm.. Sorry, but, it’s getting dark...” Sungyeol looks anywhere else but Sungjong. He can’t control his heart that is now beating so rapidly against his chest, “And I guess.. The rain won’t stop anytime soon...”

“Yeah.” Sungjong responds.

“Let me walk you home?” Sungyeol steals a quick glance to Sungjong before he looks away again. Too nervous to look at the other.

“Hmm, what about I’m walking you home?”

Sungyeol looks at the smiling Sungjong. Oh my, that smile... I can’t resist! And he nods while smiling back.

It was how they met.

||Chapter 1 Ends||

 


 

That is the first chapter, I would like to know your thoughts about it. Thanks you for your visit.