From me. The reality. I'm sorry

You're PERFECT For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BG MUSIC

 

 

You settled 4 bowls  on the table and called them. They ran immediately as if they haven't eaten for 3 weeks. While they sat down and started digging their food, you grab one of your cameras.

"look here!" you instructed. They posed *Flash*.

"yah! Sehun~ah come on! smile" you scolded.

"You're not in the picture. I don't wanna smile if you're not here" He pouted like a cute little kid. You placed the camera somewhere you all can be seen and set it on timer. You ruffled his hair before you positioned yourself beside him. *FLASH*

 

Then proceeded with eating.

 

You all were eating silently together. You were all hungry that you wouldn't want your precious meal be interrupted by nonsensical talks. 

"erhm... so Mi jung, where did you meet Sehun?" Jeong broke the deafening silence.

"eh?! he.. ah.. well" you began stammering *They must not know he's a WAX. It would be impossible*

"I met her at the 63 building" Sehun answered, saving MJ at the situation.

"oh.." Jeong nodded. She studied Sehun for the moment.

"omo~~ what was that?" Jeong widened her eyes in terror on what she saw.

"What was what?" Kai asked who was busily eating his share.

"that!" She pointed at the lifted part of Sehun's sleeves, revealing some part of his skin peeling off. Sehun immediately pulled his sleeves down.

"I... ah... er" he stammered *Oh they found out*

Without any more words, you began pushing Kai and Jeong out and closed the door. They began knocking and shouting as curiosity ran down their head.

"MJ! you're not telling me something" Jeong yelled.

"wait, I think I know that guy" Kai raised his thought. "he's..." from head-down position, Kai slowly lifted his head up as he remembered who that figur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter