oh Hi Luhan sunbae! and.. you!

You're PERFECT For Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BG MUSIC

 

1 year later....

AIRPORT~~

"What time is he gonna arrive?" Jeong whined, a bit bored. You three- Luhan, Jeong and you- were very close friends. Luhan and you were neighbors before he left and just because Jeong kept on going to your house like as if she's living there, that's why you 3 got very close. You also went to the same school.

♫Flight P2 534 has just landed ♫ The announcer sang. Slowly the arrival gates opened and people were going out. Placards were waved by the families and individuals. Then a familiar looking guy on shades passed by. You ignored him because you thought he's not Luhan but then..

"ya! are you just gonna ignore me like that?" he said, taking off his glasses.

"SUNBAE!!!" both you and Jeong shouted in unison and hugged him.

"sunbae! it's been a while, where's our chocolate?" You place your 2 palms up.

"my vanilla chocolates! where are we going by the way?" Jeong grabbed the luggage. Luhan pulled it back "Let's wait for my friend first okay?". 

"you're with a friend?" Jeong questioned.

"yes, he just went to the comfort room. Oh too bad Jeong, i heard you already have a boyfriend, so I guess I'll just ship him with Mi jung" Luhan teased nudging Mi jung at the side.

"oh pshhh! whatever sunbae! I'll go to the restroom. wait for me ara?! If you leave me, jogule!" you cursed, leaving Luhan and Jeong. *SHIP me? [chuckle] that's just one way of saying I should get a boyfriend [sigh] I miss Sehun, this is bad, I should probably just forget about him, or else i'll forever be alone and not gonna get marry someday. Suho oppa will be really mad if I don't get marry* you thought until you made your way to the comfort room.

 

Meanwhile...

"kaja!" Sehun said. Jeong, who was against her back slowly turned her head towards the owner of the voice. *That voice, I heard that before*. 

"oh, Jeong, this is my friend Oh Sehun. I've known him for 7 years...and this is Jeong. My other friend is still on the comfort room. Let's wait for her" Luhan said as Sehun and JEong exchanged greetings. *Sehun, is it good or bad? he's a real human? should Mi jung see him? or better not. or.. * Jeong's thought wander around thinking what will happen If they'd meet.

"Sunbae, is your fr..." you approached their circle and saw a guy on his back and turned quiet. Slowly the guy turned around and introduced himself.

"annyeonghaseyo, Oh Sehun~imnida" he bowed. Your eyes glittered with tears but you tried to hold it *Sehun! It's him. He's back... no! It's not him. Sehun, he's a real human guy*.

Luhan hanged his arms on your shoulder "see Sehun, told you she's pretty" . Sehun just smiled with a blush on his face *pretty?.. more like perfect for me. I feel insecure! I like her*

 

You all left the airport with Luhan's car. You had dinner at one of the expensive restaurants. Jeong had invited Kai over too. You were so shocked that you felt the letters at the menu forming another word-SEHUN. Slowly Changmin's words to you started to make sense 'If he left, maybe he has his reasons. Probably he's not really meant for you. If you are destined to be together, then one day you'll meet him again, You just have to wait' . You were 101% sure that chances of meeting HIM again would be impossible. First and foremost, he's a wax figure. Most wax figures are inspired by real celebrities but Sehun is not a celebrity at all. Kai said it himself that his uncle created it.

 

"yah, kwenchana?" Luhan put a fork on your plate, trying to slice the pork cutlet you kept staring at. "your stare won't cut the cutlets unless you have laser hidden on your eyes" he joked, acting so sweet like a big brother. Kai and Jeong were busy doing lovey dovey on their seats and totally ignoring that there were other people with them. Sehun eyed you and that your eyes and his eyes met. *Sehun, that eyes* you thought and he started blinking before looking away in awkwardness.

"here, all cut! now eat okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter