First Meet

Coincidence
You POV "Yah! Im Ga Eul! Pali!!! If you don't hurry,you will be late for the fan sign! I really want their autograph!" So Eun shouted across the phone. I move the phone away from my ear and shouted " Arrasseo! I won't be late! If it wasn't becaus of you being sick,I won't even have to go!!!" I ended the call and went to dress up. I decided to wear this dress. Simple but girly! Suits me! http://m.pinterest.com/pin/2322237277376727/ After getting ready, I left my house. Holding into So Eun's precious EXO album. I went to the fan sign location. "EXO, what a special name huh?" I thought to myself. Se Hun POV "Hyung! Pali! The fans are already coming in!" I say while looking into the mirror adjusting my clothings. I have to look the best as the MAKNAE! I gave my reflection a perfect smile. "Hwaiting Oh Se Hun!" I said to myself. As I peeked out the room, I saw many fans sitted down and are waiting for us to get out. A girl in turquoise dress caught my sight. I watched her as she made her way to a sit at the back of the room. I watched her every move. "She is pretty huh?" Baekhyun hyung whispered into my ears. I got a shock! "Hyung!" I elbowed his stomach. "Ouch! Yah! Maknae!" I smirked. "Get ready! We are going on stage now!" I heard our manager saying and quickly steal a glance at the girl before joining my hyungs. Your POV Finally! I arrived at the fan sign. Many fans were already there,I decided to take a seat at the last row, it's okay since I am not really a fan of them. I sat down and waited. But I felt a pair of eyes is looking at me,I look around and saw nobody. "Oh well, you are scaring yourself! Ga Eul!" I thought to myself. "Annyeonghasaeyo! Thank you for coming to EXO's fan sign! Let us welcome EXO on stage now. EXO please!" There were screamings everywhere. I just smile. Fangirls. "We are ONE! Annyeonghasaeyo! EXO imnida!" I looked up,wow! Their introduction was powerful! "No wonder So Eun likes or should I say loves them!" haha! I scanned through their faces one by one....and stopped at this guy. This tall guy with milky white skin. He was looking at me. I tilted my head to the side. His gaze gave me a weird feeling. Feels like the feeling I had just now when I sensed somebody was looking at me! I just stated right into his eyes. He smiled at me. Oh my god....why is he so handsome? I felt myself blushing. I looked away and from the corner of my eyes, I saw him smirking. Oh god, this is embarrassing!