Six

I can't read your mind

You were busy with the setting up of the living room injected with your customised eco-friendly designs, namely the apple crate shelves and drawers that had been spray-painted black and recycled computer keyboard pencil holders.

The owner, Zitao, sat at the corner of the room watching you, Sooyung and the two movers at work. Whenever you walked past him, you heard his running commentary, obviously more concerned with you messing up his pristine apartment and less impressed with what your team was doing. He was, however, not making himself a nuisance, which you felt eternally grateful for. Just a few more hours and you would be out of this pressure cooker.

You were directing the positioning of the shelves when there were sounds of greetings between Zitao and another person.

 

You turned around and saw Kyungsoo, who introduced himself as the stand in photographer.

Clad in a moss green printed tee with jeans, he has big, honest looking eyes framed by beautifully arched eyebrows. When he spoke, you can't help but notice his plump lips turned up into a raspberry smile. He definitely has an engaging charm, which made you relax a little about the last minute change.

You bowed slightly whilst saying your greetings. Kyungsoo noted you are an intelligent looking person, passionate eyes and long brown hair cascading. You were wearing the same shade of green- a moss green light jacket with white blouse and jeans.

"Oh, the color..." He began, pointing at you then at himself.

You looked down at yourself and discovered the similarity. Both of you broke into a mutual laugh.

"Guess we are both dressed up for the theme eh? Eco-friendly?"

He shrugged with a grin.

 

"So, what do we have here today?" He strode across the room towards you as he glanced around the living room.

"This..." You opened your arms and did a half whirl. "We'll take it first from this side."

You whirled back to face him.

 

Something was amissed.

 

When your eyes met, both of you realized it at the same time. You couldn't hear each other's thoughts.

At all.

 

 

 

________________

 

Do you like this chapter? Sorry it had to be short, I gotta go sleep early~ Tell me what you think! ^^