Oneshot: One funny activity

Funny Rehearsal

Watch before or after reading ^^ depends on you ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OBADqXPb3M

 

YoungSaengJungMinKyuJongBabyLeader
 
--------
 
"Gosh! I'm so bored.."
 
"So are we.."
 
Yeah, everyone in SS501 has nothing to do. Actually, they could've practice their dance and song numbers but they were too lazy since its too early. It was still 5:30 in the morning, so everyone's not yet in the mood.
 
"I'm bored Saengie!" Kyu said in a cute voice while sitting on the floor.
 
"Me too.. I want to murder this boredom!" Replied a cute Saengie.
 
"Hmm.. can I ride your back?"
 
"What?"
 
A bored Kyu requested for a piggy back ride, the prince asked why but just did it afterwards.
 
"There ya go!" said Saengie after lifting him.
 
"Yayy!"
 
"Kyu you're heavy! I should be the one riding your back! T__T"
 
True, Kyu Jong was really heavy. Heavier than Young Saeng. Still, he gave all his best just to carry the happy Kyu.
 
"What the hell are you guys doing.." Asked a still sleepy Jung Min.
 
"Piggy back ride! Its fun. Erm, you can put me down now Saengie!" Kyu replied then jumps off from Young Saeng's back.
 
"Woah--" Saengie looses his balance from the sudden jump of Kyu.
 
"Waaa! Hey Young Saeng.. You're heavy!"
 
Young Saeng bumped into the sleepy Jung Min, he was kinda annoyed so he pushed back the unbalanced Prince.
 
"Aigooo! You're so mean Jung Min!" Cried the poor Saengie.
 
Meanwhile, after a few minutes. Kyu and Saeng decided to rest on the floor.
 
"Err, I guess I won't lie down.. Since I might fall asleep afterwards. You too Kyu!" said Saengie.
 
"Nah! I won't fall asleep. Just stay there! I'll lie my head on your lap."
 
"Okay, suit yourself!"
 
Suddenly, some staffs came inside to check what they were doing. One staff saw the sweet moment of KyuSaeng. So she immediately got her camera recorder and started to take a video of them.
 
The two saw what she was doing. Kyu faced her while lying and was doing some peace signs.
 
As Kyu does some peace signs with his hands, Young Saeng kept on stopping it by putting Kyu's hands down everytime he lifts it. They were both having fun. They were really cute. Then after the staff's checking, they already left the room.
 
On the other side, the pretty Jung Min sat next to a bored as well Leader while Baby was doing an indian sit with his brother Kim Ki Bum. His brother was there for a while, waiting for his other band members to fetch him.
 
"Damn, okay I've had enough! I'll do whatever I want!" Jung Minnie couldn't take it anymore, so he grabbed the thing where he was leaning his feet against. It was something pink and purple that has a narrow rectangular hole with 2 feets on each sides.
 
Jung Min entered the square hole while kneeling down, he was trying to enter his whole body. For everyone, it was impossible because the hole seems to be small. His body can't fit, unless he's a child.
 
"Okay, here goes!" Jung Minnie started. He was having a hard time fitting his body inside the hole. Everyone was watching, thinking that it was useless. But then..
 
"Ughh! Come on! Fit!"
 
Jung Min was having fun. The pink thing already passed through half of his upper body. Everyone was shocked. Now, for the lower part. Seems to be impossible. They just continued to watch.
 
"Urgh.. Fit! Fit--- Yah! Finally!"
 
It went through. Everyone was amazed. They thought it was impossible, for the hole seemed to be too small for Jung Min's body. But they were wrong, they were amazed by how slim and y Jung Min was.
 
"Me! I want to try that Jung Minnie!" Requested Baby.
 
"Sure! Hope it fits you. Haha!"
 
Jung Min passed the pinkish thing to Hyung Joon. He got it and immediately entered the hole while sitting. He was expecting it to be easy but it was hard. Baby's brother was laughing while looking at how troubled his older brother was while entering the narrow hole.
 
"Okay! I quit, it might get stucked in my body forever!" said Baby.
 
"Me! Me! Wanna try! Baby pass it here!" called a childish Kyu.
 
"Okay! Wait."
 
Baby passed it to Kyu now. Kyu tried to enter the hole while lying on the floor. Saengie was amazed by how lazy Kyu Jong was. But it wasn't hard for him to enter it. He passed through it easily unlike Jung Min.
 
"Yay! You try it Young Saeng!" Requested Kyu who was really happy for entering it effortlessly.
 
"Sure, but don't laugh if It wont fit me." said the shy Prince.
 
Young Saeng stood up, leaving Kyu on the floor. He then entered the narrow hole, went passed through half of his body until it reached the floor. It was pretty fast, Kyu was amazed.
 
"Wow! You're so slim! I envy you!" Shouted an amazed Kyu.
 
"Hey! Give me! Give me that!" said Baby who was now all excited after seeing both enter the pink thing without an effort. He doesn't want to lose so he wants to try it again while standing. Saengie gave the thing to Baby then he immediately entered it again. And it was a success, actually, Baby was the one to enter it the fastest.
 
Jung Min was happy to see everyone having fun. Then, he suddenly realizes something.
 
"Hey! Pass it here, there is only one member left to do it!" Jung Min told everyone while pointing on his side.
 
Yes, it was the Leader who hasn't done the entering yet. Leader was not quite sure if he wants to do it but he still did it for the sake of fun.
 
"Okay! Here!" Baby passed the pink thing to Leader.
 
Leader immediately entered it, it went well. It went passed through half of his body like everyone did but then..
 
"What the?" Leader was confused of what to do next.
 
It can't pass through his lower half.
 
"Hey! Come on! Fit will ya?" Everyone was laughing while Leader kept on pushing the thing just so it would pass his hips.
 
"It can't pass through your , can it?" asked Jung Min while looking how hard Leader Hyun Joong was trying.
 
"Yeah, I have a big you know.. O'well, looks better off this way." replied Leader.
 
He didn't continue to push it down, instead, he left it were it was hanging and started to dance like he was wearing something on his hips.
 
So everyone was able to do the challenge, except leader who says he has a big as an excuse. But at least everyone was now alive and alert after the hardships they had while entering the pink thing that has a narrow hole which was really hard (for some) to pass through.
 
------
 
HAHAHA i just love the video. And I'm not even sure if the other guy was Ki bum. Well that's what they said but yeah.... I hope this one shot was quite interesting~