Nothing Last Forever chapter one

Nothing Last Forever

"Yoona-ya!" The call was made Yoona realized from her daydream and look around to find the sound come from.

"Oh, Siwon oppa!" Yoona immediately smile when she saw the handsome guy who wearing a coffee brown coat in front of the door cafe.

"Mianhae. Traffic jam." That guy who called Siwon explain while pull a chair in front of Yoona.

"Gwenchanha." Said Yoona.

"What are you doing? Writing a new story?"

"Yes. My blog reader want me to write a new story. But, I got a stuck. Ugh!" Yoona complain.

"Don't push your self. It would be poor in quality if you do that."

"Yeah, I know."

"Just take it easy, deer. Oh, by the way, why you ask me to come?"" Siwon asked and opened his jacket.

"Oppa not order first?"

"No. I'm already lunch. Tiffany came to the office and bring me a lunch." Siwon answered. Heard that name made Yoona a little upset. Tiffany Hwang is Siwon's girlfriend. No, she wasn't jealous. She's just don't like her because she and her friend, Kwon Yuri is always distrubed Yoona when they in a collage. That girls always saying that Yoona is confounding the relationship between Siwon and Tiffany.

"Yoona-ya?" Siwon called her.

"Ah, ne?"

"What happen?"

"Ah, I have a good news!" Yoona excited.

"What is that? Tell me!"

"I got a job, oppa!"

"Waw! That's great. How can you get that? and where?”

"Well, at first it was just for fun, but they hired me! And do you know oppa? I'll work in the same company as you."

"Waw! Congratulations deer! I'm happy to hear that." Siwon stared at her doe eyes for a moment.

"Me too!" She looks so beautiful when she smile.

"When did you start working?"

"Tomorrow."

"Then tomorrow I'll pick you up and we went to the office together." Siwon plans.

"Oh oppa, don't worry about me. I won't to bother you." Yoona ignored.

"Yaa, since when I was bothered by you? I've thought of you as my own sister. You already know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know."

"Good! So, tomorrow I'll pick you up. Do not argue!" Siwon insists.
Yoona just nodded in agreement, and Siwon smiled triumphantly.

---
 

The next day, Siwon really pick up Yoona from her apartement and carry her up to 12 floor. Floor where's Yoona working.

"I'll accompany you to meet Heechul hyeong." Siwon said. Kim Heechul is Yoona's boss and Siwon’s friend.

"I can meet him alone, oppa. You can go to your room. How if anyone saw us and than create a rumors?"

“Don’t be afraid, deer. Just tell them that you’re my sister. Right?” Siwon said and walk precede Yoona.

Yoona instantly close and following him. Actually, Yoona it's afraid now. She afraid that she will meet Yuri when she with Siwon. Yuri is Kim Heechul's secretary, and remember that Yuri is Tiffany bestfriend, Yoona really afraid misunderstanding will arise again between them.

But poor Yoona, Yuri was sitting in her desk when Yoona and Siwon arrived in front of Kim Heechul’s room. She was polishing her face with compact powder.

“Yuri-ssi.” Siwon accost Yuri. Yuri jump up from her seat and greeting Siwon with bowed her body.

“Siwon-ssi.”                                                    

“Heechul hyeong in there?” Siwon asked and point toward his fingers to Kim heechul room.

“Yes, he is there.”

“Okay, gomawo.” Siwon go into the room and Yoona following him.

“Is that Yoona? Im Yoon Ah? What she is doing here? And why her accompany Siwon to meet Kim sajang?” Yuri was busy with her own thoughts. Confused, she took her cellphone and called Tiffany to ask.

 

---

 

"Oppa, why are you doing with Yoona this morning?" Asked Tiffany when she and Siwon met in lunch hour.

"Ne?" Siwon frowned.

"This morning, Yuri called me. She said that oppa and Yoona came to the office together."

"Oh, about that. I'm just accompany her to meet her new boss. Why? Are you jealous?" Siwon teased Tiffany and he nudged her chin.

 "Of course I'm jealous. What kind of girl would not be jealous if her boyfriend take caring for another woman." Tiffany said angrily and than she cut the steak, as that meat is Yoona.

"Hey, don't be mad, honey. You know exactly that Yoona just like my little sister. And you two know each other. Right?"

"I know that, and oppa know too that I don't get along with her." Tiffany answered.

"Don't be a childish, Fany-ah. The important is, I'm with you now."

"Yeah, but I know your heart is not." Tiffany Mumbled.

 

---

 

to be continue :)