Finale

Lachrymose

 

“Yoona.....”

The door had creaked open,revealing a man in his middle 20’s.His golden brown hair was combed nicely,his fringe  swept to the side.The tie that was hanging by his collar had loosened,and his blazer was no longer hugging his body.He was the finest man she had ever seen.Handsome,intellegent,and not to mention,a gentlemen.But that was not the only reason Im Mason arranged her to a marriage with him.It’s because,he was the Heir of Xi Corporation,the biggest electronic company in China.Both of them are best-friends,and they made a vow,if their childs have the same gender,they will make them as bestfriends,and if  not,they will arrange them for a marriage,to fortify the bonds between them.And for Im Yoona,that was an egoistic and candid decision,one-dimensional.They should have a second-thought about their child’s feelings

They were not a puppet,she was not a puppet.

As for Xi Luhan,he was the opposite.He anticipated this marriage.He was contented by how his parents describe Im Yoona.She was beautiful,elegant,and natural,unworldly.But,she looks vurnerable,and he felt the need to protect her.The feeling that he always want to experience,the feeling to protect someone.

But...

He did not expect her to detest him.He supposed she,at least treat him with warmth instead with a cold treatment he received.He actually want her to try to reach for him,because she was too far from him.Each nights they passed were filled with aloofness.The gap between them did not make them any closer.

Until the night when she finally  talk to him,the moment when he muster all the courage inside him to make the first move.Yes,he did have an affair with his assistant,Go Jongee,but not in any intimate ways.It was a lie,he never had a girlfriend before. It’s because of his man’s needs and the last time she submit her duty as a wife was on their honeymoon in France,Paris.And they only do it once,and at that one night when he just came back from his office,his dear wife avoided him.

And at that night,he was hoping if he lied to her,she will try to hold him back,to entrap him,possess him fully,proclaiming him that he was hers.But no,she gave up on him.Even in the end he swallowed his pride and go down on his knees,crying for love.He desperately need it,from her,and her only.

He need her

He crave for her

But she rejected him fully,even when he declared he loved her.

The girl was still absorbed by the outside world,tracing her fingertips along the  raindrops that fell outside through the window.She refused to turn her head towards the voice.A pair of soft hands were pressed to her shoulder and a kiss landed on her crown.She did not shift from her position

“Yoona...

The man called her in a gentle tone,that was never fail to send a jolt of electricity to her body.She,herself didn’t know how to react.Ever since that night,he came home earlier than usual.When Yoona refused to eat,he would cook her meal by himself,although he just got home,still in his working attire.He wants to dislay his love for her by giving her his attention to its fullest.She’s aware of this,and it touched her.She was touched how he would always wait her to sleep first,so he  can look out for her,keeping her safe.And she felt bad for him,how he always put up a smile for her cold treatment.He was becoming her guardian angel in a way,when she can’t even put up a fake smile for his sweet doings.She put up a cold exterior as a camouflage over her fragile heart.But,he was the only person who was physically,and emotionally bound to her in every possible way.And she knew,she just knew,he was trying to put the pieces of her heart back to its place.

And so,she would try,she would,and now is the right time

“Have you eat anything yet...Luhan?”her voice came out so gentle,and so sweet,as her charming eyes rest to her husband’s.Her head have turn to him,and she had to look up to her husband to catch his attention.Luhan was startled by the pleasant reply that she was directed towards him.

“N-no...actually,i’m planning to cook this t-“

“Let me cook”she smiled,with a hint of wrinkles forming in the corner of her eyes.Her long-brown locks cascaded to her back like a waterfall.She looks so beautiful,picturesque,and adding the beautiful smile she just showcased,and the sincerity in it,he just can’t help but to feel lightheaded.The words she just uttered was making a huge size of happiness building inside him.He just can’t contain it,that he need to express it by giving her a peck on her lips.He felt something was banging on his heart,and fireworks exploded inside his head,the moment their lips were connected,even though it was just for a second.He waited for her reaction,with the upper part of his body was slightly bent to her,both of his hands resting on the cap of his knee,his face  right infront of her,and with a slightest move only,his lips would land on her lips for the second time.Blood rushed to her cheeks in an instant,and her cheeks felt warm.She looked away,and cleared ,trying to distract herself from staring the eyes of her husband that was just right infront of her.She stood up and walked to the door,and footsteps were heard behind her”You could wait in the dining room,i would be downstairs in a few  minutes,i’m going to chang-“

“You need not to change,you look perfectly fine with that,and we would be in the kitchen together,we will cook together”

“But-“

“Can’t a husband help his wife?”he asked with a sweet smile,his hand locked with hers.He just want to be around his wife,keeping her close,claiming her as his,possess her fully.It sounds possesive but he would never hurt her,he wouldn’t,because he love her ,trully.She felt a lump on ,and nodded helplessly,letting him lead her downstairs.

 



 

 

“This is marvelous!You are such a good cook,Yoona”the man praised her wife dearly,as the woman sat across him.His admiration towards her had grew,as he learn the perfections behind her flaws.

How she was a good cook,an intellegent business partner when she used to work,a warm-hearted girl.Unfortunately,he couldn’t see that side when her first impression of him was unpleasant,which was making him see the unforthcoming ,and paranoid Yoona.

But now,all of it had change.There’s no longer a wall between them,and he actually could take her hand and take a next step into their new life,when they love eachother dearly

“Thank you,Luhan.You too!after all,you helped me too.Even though you made me look like this....”she scrunched up her face,ending her words with a playful glare.”...face full with powder”

He chuckled merrily.He was glad that she actually softened up to him,and all the efforts he did for months were payed back.”I’m sorry Yoona,but that was just an accident”

“Yes,an accident,when you were conciously threw a handful of powder to my face,yes that was absolutely an accident Luhan”she pretended to be angry at him,with creasing her eyebrows together,looking annoyed,stuffing a spoonful of cake to .She looked up and caught her husband staring at her with a smile,his chin resting in his palm”Is there something on my face Luhan?’

“Hm”he hummed,standing up and bent his body across the table,his hand reaching out for her lips,wiping the corners of her lips with his thumb.”Eat slowly”

She cleared ,and drank a glass of water in a gulp,fanning her face.She blew up her cheeks,trying to restrain the hint of redness in her warmed cheeks.His actions were unpredictable,brusque “Yoona..”he called,placing his hand on top of hers.

She flinched slightly,but fast to react”Yes?”

At that night....”he trailed,casted down his eyes for a moment before resuming”I lied”

Her wife had shot him right in the eye,hurt,dissapointed,but puzzled as well.She was dissapointed why would he lie,and what did he lie about,at that night.Everything sounds promising,and she would never thought he would lie.”What lie,Luhan.I forgive you already about that sin you commited”she said,with stern gaze,ending it with a hint of hatred.

He squeeze her hand,and shut his eyes,waiting for the word to came out from himself”I...i actually never have an affair,Yoona”he chose to left the Go Jongee part.It would cause chaos for both of them,sensing the tense atmosphere.

Yoona was speechless.She was loss at words.She didn’t know how to react.Did she suppose to be happy,glad,that her husband actually were loyal all this time to her?Or should she scold him for making such a big lie that cause a deep wound in the depths of her heart?Or should she just ignore this like a passing wind,starting fresh and tell him it was okay?

“Why,Luhan?Why....”she asked in a faint voice,gazing straight into his eyes,that finally met hers.

“It’s because...it’s because,maybe if  i lie to you,i will be the center of your attention,and-

“Wait,Luhan.I don’t get it.I would be upset if i-

“Yoona!It’s too hard to reach you!”he had stood up,and raised his voice,in a frustated,yet desperate tone.She flinched when the wooden table was booming because of the slam he caused.She looked up to see the remaining hair of his were covering his eyes.Somehow she got a sudden fright that she had upsetted him”You were just too far,Yoona....you were so distant to me.You would always ignore my existence and treated me as the most hated person in the world”he heaved a sorrowful sigh,brushing his hair back and continued with a shaky voice “I know you never wanted me from the first place,but at least i expect you to not detest me,because  not only your side who got hurt”he lied.He retracted his gaze when he said that.Truthfully,he was the one  who suggested his parents to fastened their wedding ceremony.But he just can’t with-stand this anymore,the pain was eating him up alive as he reminisced those dark times

His emotions flooded her thoughts.She can’t believe her own ears who heard this.And guilt taken over her,she can’t see him right in the eye,and start bitting her lowerlip,groggily.

Luhan calmed himself down,taking a few breaths until he regained back his composure.He darted his attention back to her,and smiled sorrowfully “It’s okay,past is the past,present and future is the most important”

“Then why are you telling me this?”

“I want you to know the truth.I don’t want to live carrying lies behind my back.You would know it sooner or later.”

“But Luhan,you didn’t exactly answer my question.You only  say the motives that made you  li-“

That’s it.He silenced her when he locked his lips with her.She didn’t even realize he had seated beside her.It didn’t last long though,when she pushed him away softly.He was like...all over her,cupping her small face in his palm,he almost deepened the kiss.”Luhan...”she blushed,covering whole of her face in her palm,embarrased.She may be a married woman,but she owned a heart of young girl with innocence.She didn’t anticipate for such a direct actions

He chuckled and pulled her close,his arms wrapped securely around her waist.He felt comfortable,warm.But then he needs a confirmation,a proof if she loved him “Yoona,i..i love you”

Yoona didn’t hesitate and replied,finally able to express her love that she concealed all this time,leaning her crown to his shoulder “I love you too,Luhan”

“Always?”

“Always”

And they stayed like that,as they filled with warmth,in the brink of happiness.And what they knew is that,the future is waiting for them and no more looking back,because they finally know,that they are loved

 

                                                                               THE END

 

Okay,finally guys,i updated!.I'm suffering writer's block because in the middle of writing this story.So,happy ending for LuYoon,hooray for Fawns(Luyoon shippers name)!.I planned this for Yoona birthday but failed,i'm sorry Yoona :(,but at least i already give her some edits.Anyway,back to this story,so you finally know the reason behind Luhan's cheating case.Well,he hid  the Jongee girl though,she is only an assistant and well,the reason is on the story above,a bit uncomfortable to explain.There's playful luyoon too,aww :).I think the part when luhan want to help yoona is so sweet,i spoiled myself hahaha.And for the first time Luhan finally expressed his sadness about Yoona being cold to him and told her about his lie.They finally become real couple hahaha,even though it's a bit hard for me to write the kissing scene,i'm not used to it hihihi.I can't come up with super long one-shot,why???i even nag to myself,maybe sometimes i'm lazy that i choose to make luyoon drabbles on tumblr lol.

EDIT:And i noticed some of you still confused about why Luhan lied to Yoona.Yoona has been ignorant to Luhan ever since the first time they met,and then after she finally notice him,even though in an unpleasant way,he hoped that she would try to fight him back,like any other wife would do,and possess him fully,express her ownership over him,when he forgot the possibility of him breaking her heart 

Hope you guys aren't dissapointed,and sorry for the late update,thank you for those who have been waiting patiently and subscribing to this story.Once again,thank you

-With love,PeculiarSowon