Silence

Unforgettable. [Onesh♥t]

I looked to my right as I heard a faint sound of laughter. I saw a happy couple fooling around with each other but it my eyes it was just as how we used to be.

 

I wondered the streets absentmindedly as I kick the pebble that was in my way.

 

Left alone,
Empty,

 

I feel as if I’m a soulless body wondering around searching for a miracle, only a shell walking around.

 

Every corner I look there’ll be a flash back of our memories together. Where we would joke around laugh till out stomach aches,

 

Those happy moments, those times we spend together.

 

Sometimes I wished I could never wake up and face the world alone without your comfort.

 

A cold, cold world without your warmth to make things feel better, to make a world worth living.

 

“Why are you so bad to me?” I finally spoke as I reached the place where I usually found myself be.

 

No matter where I go at the end of the day it will always leads me to this exact same place.

 

It as if every road I take leads me to this exact same place. No matter how much I restrain myself.

 

“Was I that bad to you?”


“What did I do wrong?”


“What make you leave me like this?”

 

Those questions were always the starter of my conversation. Silence that was all you could give me.

 

Not a single word would come out from you and soothe my heart. Nothing would ever make anything better.

 

Miserable as I am now I looked at you and tear started slowly rolling down my cheeks.

 

“Why can’t you come back to me?” I said again as the silence deafen me.

 

“What’s the use?” I said shortly after.

I crouch down and placed the bouquet of flowers down.

 

“You remember how we used to do those crazy stuffs? Even so at the end of the day we would laugh it off and still couldn’t believe we ever did it.”

 

I took out a picture that was in my pocket and a bitter smile spread across my face. I always bring this where ever I go.

 

“I miss you…” I said as tears rolled down. I harshly wiped my tears away and threw the picture to you.

 

“How could you?” I said puffing out air in annoyance.

 

The pain in my chest deepens as I punch the slightly large rock that was near you.

 

My bleeding fist looked nothing and even so you never say anything.

 

Silent as always.

 

“You scarred me deep inside and leaving it unhealed.” I said as I look at you.

 

“If only I was given a chance and I could reborn, I would want to be that man next to you, loving you… promise you that I would never hurt you.”

 

“I guess it won’t ever happen.”

 

I stood up and wipe the last tear that escapes my eyes.

 

“I’m finally moving on.” I said as I walk a few steps away from you.

 

“Though I could never replace you. Not that anyone can anyway. You’ll always be my unforgettable lover.”

 

“I know it is wrong but I can’t stand it anymore.”

 

“This pain I feel is just unbearable.”

 

“There’s just too much of our memories emended here. I’m always scared I would saw a glimpse of you with a perfect man next to you.”

 

“I’m moving away.”

 

I sometimes wonder why I’m such and idiot.

 

I turned around and bowed my head slightly.

 

“I’ll be taking my leave now…” I said softly. “Always take care of yourself.”

 

 

I walk a few steps away… I turned around and looked at the tombstone that was carved with your name.

 

 

‘Jung ~~~~

12. 07. 1992 – 15. 09. 2012’