He better not be again.

Surprise.

"Can I look yet?" You begged your boyfriend, trying to move his hands away from your eyes. He'd been away for 3 long weeks, and practically as soon as he'd gotten in the door, he'd covered your eyes.
"No!" Zhou Mi insisted, breathing excitedly on your neck. "Be patient, you'll see soon." He joked, knowing fully well that patience wasn't your strongest virtue.
You had walking about your house, eyes covered for at least 20 minutes. Zhou Mi had chatted to you, told you he loved you, groaned about the tour in Italy, anything he could to distract you. You were pretty sure you could hear scuttling about on the lower floor, but you weren't sure. But eventually, you felt Zhou Mi turn your body, and lead you down the stairs, into a room. - you were pretty sure it was the dining room -
"This isn't fair, I want to see!" You playfully sulked, sticking your tongue up, trying to touch his long fingers.
"Yah!" He yelled as your tongue brushed over his pinkie, "Get that away, I don't know where it's been!"
"Oh really? Well perhaps I'll have to remind you..." You seductively muttered, and there was an unmistakenable snigger from somewhere.
"Heechul. Ah, what are you doing?" You panicked, and your mind instantly slipped back to a similar situation where Zhou Mi had uncovered your eyes, only to have Heechul expose himself to you.
"He better not be again. I'm still recovering from the last time." You joked, and Zhou Mi playfully bit your ear lobe.
"No. I don't need to answer anymore of your questions, because I'm ready." And he slowly uncovered your eyes.

In front of you was infact Heechul, but he wasn't alone. All the other members stood there, dressed smartly, hands behind their backs, smiling warmly at you. As you took in this adorable scene, they scuttled about, and moved away from the dining table that they had been covering. The table was laid for two, set in the most romantic setting. A single candle stood strong in the middle, next to a small vase of roses. The plates were clean, with all the needs laid out neatly next to them. As you admired everything, you realized the curtains had been drawn and that the lights had been dimmed. Standing in awe, Leeteuk approached you.
"Ciao." He smiled, using a weak Italian accent. "Ah-welcome to Italy! Come this way to your table!" And grabbing your hand, he pulled you and Zhou Mi the short distance to your table. Donghae hopped up to you, and offered to take your hoodie, which you handed over, and Siwon pulled out your seat for you. As you nodded your thanks, most of the members ran through to the kitchen, while Heechul, Leeteuk, Henry and Kangin remained. As the boys fluffed about with bits of paper, you took the opportunity to whisper to Zhou Mi. 
"What is all this for?" You asked him curiously. And as you waited the few seconds for your response, Shindong burst through to the kitchen, wearing a chef's hat.
"You, silly! I missed you so much, and the members noticed, so they said when we got back, we'd do something for you. And we talked about it on the plane back." He replied, giving you that smile that made you weak at the knees.
"He's not kidding," Shindong joined in, looking fairly ridiculously in his tux with the chef hat completing his 'look'. "You can never let him go alone again. The whole time it was, "I miss Jade." "When do we go home?" "I want to make love to my lover." Truly sickening." He teased, making Zhou Mi blush. As you were about to comfort your blushing boyfriend, there was a strong cough, which caught your attention, and the four boys who had been bickering about, started to sing.

"When the moon hits your eye like a big-a pizza pie, that's amore
'They aren't actually singing this' you thought to yourself.

When the world seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's amore. Bells'll ring ting-a-ling-a-ling, ting-a-ling-a-ling
And you'll sing "Vita bella"
Hearts'll play tippi-tippi-tay, tippi-tippi-tay
Like a gay tarantell

As the boys erupted into some intense swaying, you forced your lips shut, trying not to burst out at the funniness that was happening in front of you. But thankfully, as the boys reached the end of the song, and started into a much more passionate dance routine, Zhou Mi gave way, and the laughter spilled out. Nevertheless, the boys continued through their song, despite being close to laughter themselves. As they hit the last note, you applauded through your laughter tears, and they all ran off through to the kitchen, to laugh even louder.
"I will never forget that for as long as I live!" You exclaimed, reaching for the glass in front of you. You were midway to your mouth, when you relished it was empty. As you rose to your feet, Zhou Mi panicked.
"Where are you going?" He quickly asked nervously.
"Just to get a drink?" You said, wondering why he was so jumpy. 
"Don't be silly, sit down." He smiled, and as you sat back down, he clapped his hands a few times, and Kyuhyun came through, dragging his feet behind him.
"Yes, sire?" He asked through gritted teeth; clearly he had been forced into this. Zhou Mi, took complete advantage of this.
"Garcon, please fetch the lady and I a bottle of your best red wine. Chop chop!" He dared, biting his lips. You giggled too as Kyuhyun nodded and stalked off, swearing lowly to himself. As you opened your mouth to ask Zhou Mi what all this was for, Eunhyuk and Yesung came through, carrying two bowls.
As they were placed down in front of you, Yesung stood neatly at the side of the table. 
"We have brought to you, a bowl of Wedding Soup, cooked by our very own cook Kim Ryeowook. Enjoy." And after a quick bow from both the boys, they left. And Kyuhyun came through, carrying a bucket full of ice, a bottle of wine resting ontop.
"Enjoy." He remarked, looking a little less snarky.
"Let's dig in!" Zhou Mi exclaimed, his perky eyes feasting on the soup in front of him.

 

The soup was indeed, truly perfect. It was swiftly followed by "Shindong Pizza"" and pasta made by Ryeowook. As you both devoured the delicious food, Zhou Mi clicked his fingers,and the boys acted upon it, taking the food away. As the plates were taken away, Heechul said "The dessert will be here soon." And with a knowing smile, he left.
"That was one of the best meals I've had in ages." You moaned, and Zhou Mi nodded in agreement, taking your hand across the table.
"I really missed you, y'know. More than I'm letting on. More than the members are letting on. There were times when I really thought I was going to have to come  home and tumble into bed with you." Zhou Mi confessed, looking away. But you put your hand to his chin, and pushed it up so your eyes were level.
"Why are you embarrassed by that? It's one of the sweetest things I've ever heard. And this, this meal thing, this is the sweetest thing ever. God. I'm so lucky." You told him, and as he took a sip of his water, you decided to say it.
"I love you."

Zhou Mi spluttered and coughed, and as you jumped up to help him, he shook his hand, and you returned to your seat. Once Zhou Mi had recovered, he opened his mouth to speak, but he was cut off by Sungmin running through, holding a silver platter. He placed it inbetween the two of you, giggled and ran back through to the kitchen, where you could head all the boys whispering. 
"Look inside." Zhou Mi coughed, unable to contain a smile. You lifted the lid, but there was no dessert. There was an envelope. Curious, you took it, and began to open it. And out of the corner of your eye, you saw Zhou Mi grinning immensely to himself. You opened the envelope, and out fell two pieces of card. You picked the nearest one up, glanced at it, and started grinning too.
"Is this for real?!" You screamed, making Zhou Mi jump a little.
"Yes." Was all he could reply.
"For tonight?!" You screamed again, this time jumping up and bolting over into Zhou Mi's lap.

As you planted your lips to his, the kitchen door burst open, and all the members came through, cheering and smiling, glad that their plan had worked. As you got off of Zhou Mi's lap, Leeteuk came from the back, pulling through two suitcases. 
"I had Sungmin pack your things, I hope you don't mind." Zhou Mi asked, as he stood up, pulling Heechul in for a hug. You shook your head, you didn't care, all that mattered was this perfect night.
"You guys better think about leaving, don't want to miss your flight do you?" Yesung yelled, looking at his watch. There was a sudden panic to get you out the house in time. As Donghae ran for your hoodie and jacket, Ryeowook pulled you in for a goodbye hug. 
"Have fun, hope you enjoyed the food." He said meekly, and you planted a kiss on his cheek.
"perhaps the best food you've ever made for me Wookie." You remarked, leaving a huge grin on his face.
"I'll drive you guys." Kangin yelled, pulling his keys out his pocket, and running out to bring the car around. As you said your goodbyes, Kangin beeped the horn, and Zhou Mi carried your cases out and chucked them in the boot of the car.
As the members waved goodbye at the moving car, you squeezed Zhou Mi's arm, leaning into his shoulder.

"Oh," He said casually, lifting your head up to look you in the eye, "I love you too."

 

(DON'T HATE. I WROTE THIS ON MY LUNCH BREAK AT WORK BECAUSE I WAS FEELING LONELY. ONE SHOT FOR THE WAY WHOOO!)