Pieces of You and Me

Everlast

Task three
theme;; summer
pairing;; eun yi & lay

 

Eun Yi, who had her head resting on her boyfriend’s chest, laughed when he tickled her side. “Oppa, s -stop.” she moved about, as if it would make him quit. Lay however, simply continued, “aren’t this so much fun.” he knew she was ticklish, and he would never fail to take advantage of it. More laughter filled the humid summer air and the girl kicked her feet against the soft grass as Lay ran his hand over her stomach, thus causing a gasp to slip from Eun Yi’s lips, “oppa.” she was panting, her lungs screaming for fresh air. “I love hearing you laugh.” his bold statement sent a shiver down her spine, and it fascinated the young girl how he could make her feel so happy and alive. “And I love your dimple.” she reached up and poked his cheek, an action that made Lay smile, “are we being a little cheesy today.” Eun Yi laughed, “says the one who dragged me out in the middle of the night to look at the stars.” she was mocking him whilst gazing at the twinkling stars above.


The way their dazzling light illuminated the dark sky was astonishing. Just as amazing as the way Lay brightened her world.

“Oppa?” there was a low hum from his side, one she took as a reply to continue, “how many constellations can you name?” she believed he could name a few, as if that was the reason he’d brought her along, so he could impress his girlfriend. Therefore did it arrive as a small surprise when he spoke, “only one. But it’s a really important one though.” Eun Yi glanced at him, curious to know more, “really, point it out so I can see it.” instead of being showed did Lay sit up, his face hovered over hers and their breaths mixed together, “oppa?” she looked at him, the girl could see the crease under his eyes as he leaned in and planted a kiss on her cheek. “My shining, important star is... you.” a zip of emotions shot throughout when his lips collided with her own, and Eun Yi felt like she was floating on fluffy candy clouds when he cupped her cheek and deepened the kiss.

And there she was, in the arms of her cheesy boyfriend who never failed to make her feel special as the summernight continued.