Technical Problems

A Friend or more?

I come out with a lot of stuff now XDDD

But no Rama this time D:

instead there is Beast's y Lapper

I wrote this a while ago~ Have fun^^

That day he went to the studio to meet with Tiger. It was raining outside just like the last 5 days and Hyung was probably working on some beats only pausing to smoke a cigarette. There was nothing other to do but hide from the constantly crying, grey sky. Oh how much did he hate this time of the year.

He found Tiger in Studio but he was not sitting at his mixer console as usual. With his glasses on his nose and his hat on his head was he wandering across the room, looking uneasy.

“Annyeong, Hyung”, he hinted a bow.

“Ah Annyeong, Junhyung-ah”

“What’s wrong Hyung?”

“Not sure…”, he answered.

A deep tone came from the boxes. Then it changed, it rose higher til it was painful and ended suddenly. Tiger and Jun looked at each other, wondering.

“Tiger-shi?”, a voice called from the next room. Tiger followed the voice with Junhyung close behind.

“I’m not an expert”, the voice continues from under the desk. “But this is not a Hardware problem. I checked the wires they’re ok.”

The young woman didn’t look at them as she crawled from under the mixer console and got up to look at the screen.

Ah foreigner, he thought. He could say from where she was but she not from Asia.

“It’s the software”, she said half to herself.

“And what should I do then?”

“For now, use a different studio. Someone will come later to fix this.” She replied as she turned to them.

“Oh” she said when seeing that Tiger wasn’t alone. “Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet you.” She bowed.

“Nice to meet you too”

“You brat, she older than you show more respect”, Tiger said when seeing Junhyung’s informal greeting.

“Ah, nuna, I’m sorry” he bowed deep.

“Ha, it’s ok. I’m a foreigner” she said. “Oppa I have to go now”

“Yes thank you dear”, he was already thinking about where they should record then.

“Junhyung-ah it was nice to meet you. See you later” she said and left.

No Comments?