They are coming back

Warrior invasion

Himchan's p.o.v:

I reached to the b.a.p dorm and quickly went and opened my laptop and sat..i still had time left before going to our warrior test..i connected to the cameras wifi and started looking at the screan casually..it seems her parents just got home..nothing suspicious..i got my head phones and started listening

Narrator's p.o.v:

______'s father, began talking nervously to his wife,he had plenty of time to plan his talk but but it was still hard for him,seeing his wife happily lestining

"sooo..a couple they assigned me to a mission..it wasnt a normal one like all the others i usually got..i was assigned to find this criminal association..and spy on them for a couple of weeks..alone"he got a tissue and dried his sweaty hand with it before continuing"every thing was going fine..after one week i was able to track them-which was fast-and start my spying on them..i started, and i got so much information about them..about their leaders..how they worked..their newest plan..they had this thing in their rules,whoever saw ther face in the working field or are aware of their identity outside of the working field must die ..even when working together they had a mask covering their face..i had to find a way to see one of their faces..so in the night, i followed their leaders out,they went into their car and for the first time took their masks off..i took a picture of them and continued following them..i thought that maybe they're going to their home or something..then,they spotted me in my car..i-i dont know how they did it or whendd they started getting suspicous..but they found me..because two days after that..a letter was sent and all my data about them was deleted..they're coming after me" he stopped talking and let all the information sink in his wife's head..after a couple of long minutes she looked up..her face was a mixture of horror and confusion..

"they're coming after you.."she half asked half stated..she still didnt know-and her husband had feared to tell her- that when this criminal group came after someone,they didnt come after him alone..but came after his whole family

"the police will be doing everything they could and i will be coming here very often..but thats all they can do, not more than that..i didnt find the root of the criminal group so we cant go track them orarrest them cos they're in huge numbers..they have weapons.a strong security system..and they change their work place every two days" his wife was smart enough to figure out by this much that all the family is in danger..

himchan's p.o.v:

i stayed in my place,dazed...they are coming back and not for stealing anything but they're coming  after this whole family, if i hadnt known about this,all the family would go with no trace.they would still go with out a trace..i mean what could i do..one person..im gonna tell my grandad and see if he could do something..and if its a thing this big he should be aware about it..but he wouldnt tell me even if he wants to..im not a warrior yet..and even when i do become a warrior..he would be giving us the easy missions first then the hard one's...i feel so tired right now..i cant think..ughhhhh..who am i to even get this responsbiliy..ill relax for now and wait fo my warrior test before worrying about other things..nothing will come if i just worry..

"knock knock!" daehyun came in smiling cheerfully.. i closed the spying applcation and the laptop quickly

"what are you doing?!..watching anime?!..ddnt i tell you not to!' here we go..well its better than him thinking im watching form spying cameras  in someone's house(why would he think that? O.o)

"sorryyyyyy...how much time to the test?"

"oh yeah..its after ffteen minutes..should get going right now..u ready?" i shrugged my shoulders and jumped of the couch

"i was borned ready" with that i started walking coolly out of the door before tripping on a wire and falling flat..so much for being cool -.-

"sure hyung" daehyun snickered and walked ahead.


well...here's an update..yaaaaaay!!..(i dont know why but i felt like updating,although i should be studying for chemistry right now)

next chap will be the test scene..be ready for fight scenes..action is coming on the way!! woohoooo!

subscribe and comment..salamat!! ;)