Chapter One;

Love Oxygen

The five bestfriends walked into the gate of Love Oxygen. Looking around, everywhere at the amazing view of the flowers and swans that were swimming in the lake. Sulli caught a glimpse of the sunflowers. 

"Wah! Sunflowers!" Sulli ran to the sunflower field leaving her unnies behind her, standing there, still looking at the view. Victoria noticed that Sulli had gone somewhere while she was lost in the view. "Yah! Where the heck is Sulli? She ju-" Luna pointed at the girl that had brownish, blackish hair with her bangs that had covered her eyebrows and pale-white skin that was just sitting down on the sunflower field enjoying the sunflowery smell. "Oh, nevermind." Luna laughed quietly. 

The four girls were now finally walking around instead of just standing at the same place for almost a half an hour. Luna saw an arcade place as she looked around. Luna ran straight to the arcade without telling Victoria, Amber, and Luna. Again, Victoria noticed that Luna was gone. "Oh my goodness! Now, where is Lu-" "She's over there, unnie." Krystal pointed at Luna who was getting out her quarters to play a game called 'Shoot the Aliens!' Amber face-palmed herself and they continued to walk around.

Victoria, Amber, and Krystal sat down on the bench to let their feet take a break from the walk because Love Oxygen was a gigantic place full of couples or soon-to-be couples. "Aish. My feet hurt!" Krystal complained as she took off her sandals. "Put that sandal back on." Amber warned. Krystal looked up at Amber with a confused experssion on her face. "Because... we're going to go walking again!" Amber shouted. Victoria and Krystal looked at the Amber. "Are you insane! We just sat down! Unnie, tell Amber unnie no!" Victoria looked at Krystal and shook her head. Krystal pouted and put back on her sandals. "Besides, I need to lose some weight." Victoria said rubbing her FLAT stomach. Krystal and Amber rolled their eyes. "Wait, I'll just stay here. I'll catch up with you two later. Annyeong." Victoria and Amber waved and left. 

Krystal laid back on the bench and took off her sandals again. "Took off my sandals for nothing." Krystal mumbled took off her sandals and sat criss-crossed on the bench, rubbing her feet. "Beautiful." A manly voice said, only a few meters away from Krystal. She looked up and saw a tall, handsome man looking at her. "Eh?" "Ooops!" The man covered his mouth cutely, Krystal giggled and put on her sandals back on again. "Did you just call me beautiful?" She questioned as she stood up and went closer to the boy. "Would that be wrong?" He asked and Krystal shook her head. "Haha thanks and no. Handsome?" The man smiled. "Thanks. Now, shall we go grab some coffee?" Krystal nodded. "Sure." The two took off without knowing either one of their names. They walked in silence towards Min's Cafe. 

"Um, what's your name by the way? I'm Jung Soojung. Preferred to be called Krystal." Krystal introduced. "Nice to meet you Krystal-sshi. Choi Minho and just call me Minho." Krystal nodded and they went inside the cafe and ordered coffee for the two. "Omo, my unnies don't know that I'm here!" Krystal mumbled while sipping a sip of her coffee. Minho looked at her confusingly. "Hm?" He asked, "Oh, my hyungs and Taemin don't know I'm here either!" Krystal looked back at Minho. "Should we go back and tell them?" "I'll introduce my friends to your friends also." Minho replied and they payed and left. "Aish, he's cute." Krystal mumbled and Minho grinned.

Victoria sneaked off to take a break leaving the amazed Amber walking alone in Love Oxygen. Victoria took a seat on the bench near the lake. She closed her eyes and relaxed but someone interrupted her relaxation. "Yah lady! How about we sing a song together?" Victoria looked up and saw a boy who looked only two years younger than her. She frowned. "Are you asking me that in that kind of tone?" He grinned. "Oh, sorry.Just wanted to try it out, but shall we?" He came closer to Victoria. "But what son-" Before she could finish, he grabbed her hands and took her near the lake and smirked. "Just sing along." He began singing I Need a Girl by Taeyang. Victoria was shocked and blushed. The boy began to dance along and he whispered in her ear to dance with him. She did as told and danced to the moves that Dara had did and some parts, she had blushed hard. 

The song was over and the two took a seat. "What is your name?" He asked. Victoria sighed. "My name is Song Qian but I preferred to be called Victoria and yours?" "My name is Lee Jinki, Onew." Victoria smiled at him and so did he. "Mind asking but, would you like to go out this Saturday?" Victoria looked at him shocked and in his eyes, she could see that he was nervous. "I-I mean if you are not busy, you don't have to go out." Onew rubbed the back of his neck. Victoria laughed. "Of course I'm not busy and I would love to go out with you this Saturday. Maybe your friends and mine could have like a double date?" Onew nodded and smiled. 

Sulli reached for a sunflower but her hand and another hand had came upon hers. She looked up and saw a boy with a cute, messy, brownish hairstyle, a black piercing on one of his ears, and a cute face. "Oh, I'm sorry. You can have that one." He said as he took his hands off of hers. Sulli picked the sunflower off of the ground and shook her head and pouted. He chuckled. "No no, there are plenty of sunflowers here so you can have that one." He replied to her and pushed the sunflower to her. Sulli didn't want to argue and just acecpted it. "Thanks, so are your favorite flowers, sunflowers?"  Sulli asked as she smell the flower and sat down."Correct because a sunflower will always look at the sun and that is my type." He replied and picked another sunflower off from the ground and sat beside Sulli. "Oh, wow, mines too." Sulli smiled. He had to admit that her smile was as cute as his noona's, Tiffany. When he first saw Sulli, he thought that they were sisters or maybe mommy and daughter? "Hehe, your smile is cute." He blurted out. He covered his mouth and looked away. "O-oh, t-thanks." Sulli blushed and put a sunflower behind his ear. He looked back at her and their eyes met each other. "What is your name?" Sulli asked. "My name is Lee Taemin." Taemin replied. "My name is Choi Jinri. Preferred to be called Sulli or Ssul." "Ah~" Hehe, cute. Sulli thought and smiled.

"Aish, this game is hard! How come I'm losing points?!" Luna shouted in frustration. "Yah pabo! You're suppose to kill the aliens, not the humans!" A manly voice shouted at her. She looked at the man who shouted at her. Luna was confused. "Oh! Bu-" Luna was interrupted by him. "Here, let me show you." Jonghyun went behind Luna and wrapped his arms around Luna and reached for the gun, placing his hands over hers. Luna blushed. "N-no, i-i-it's okay." "No, you're new at this game and I can tell. Just let me show you." Luna gave up and just like Sulli, she did not want to argue. "Fine. Aish." The boy smirked and continued to show Luna how to play. Minutes later, Luna began to earn more points and tickets. 

"Wah! So many tickets!" Luna shouted as she kneeled down beside the ticket that was coming out. He laughed. "By the way, pabo. What's your name? I'm Kim Jonghyun." He bowed. "I'm Park Sunyoung, Luna." She got up and bowed at him. She pulled out all the tickets from the slot and hugged him accidentally because of all of her life, she had never earned this many tickets; 2,560 tickets. "Thank you, Jonghyun." Luna whispered and Jonghyun smiled.

Amber stopped to take a break. "Unnie, I'm so hot~" Amber fanned herself and heard nothing from the gone Victoria. Amber looked around her to find her but found her nowhere. "Aish, you ditcher." Amber saw a basketball court and went to it.

After a few minutes of playing basketball by herself, her unnies and dongsaengs had came. "Yah! You all ditched me!" Amber shouted. "We're sorry, we just, took... a break." Luna explained. "And met some new people?" Krystal added. "Oh really? Like who?" Amber said annoyingly. "I met this boy, Taemin." Sulli said and smiled. "Minho." "Kim Jonghyun!" "And Onew~" "Oh, so you met them? Oh, yea. Awesome... not a great excuse." Amber stuck out her toungue and continued shooting hoops. The four felt guilty and asked to join. Amber rejected but they kept pleading her. She gave in and let them join. The team was: Krystal and Sulli. Victoria and Amber. Luna... the referee. 

Onew, Key, Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin went to the basketball court and saw Victoria, Amber, Luna, Krystal, and Sulli playing basketball. Key went forward. "Mind if my friends and I play basketball with you and your friends?" Key asked. Amber stopped and glared at him. "Sure! We need someone to versus anyways." Krystal replied. "Oh, we'll win." Amber smirked. "Want to make a bet?" Key asked and Amber nodded. The eight friends glared at their two friends. "Alright. Winner gets to have a date. Loser gets to have a date with the winner." Key said, making all of them, eyes-widened. "Did you just ask me out?" Amber asked suspiciously. "No . . . How about we just play. . ." Key said, slowly. "Okaaay." Amber said awkwardly. Everybody sighed and played a game of basketball together. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________