Hhhg

What happen to Mr. L?

L opened his laptop to surf around. He is so bored because they all have a little schedule today. Other members are talking and chatting in the living room but for L, he isn't interest in such a boring things. He don't like taking a lot.

  While surfing the Internet, one website caught his eyes. 

 

www.asianfanfics.com

 

L stretch his hairs. But unknowingly clicked the website. He searched around the fanfics and he don't know himself why he read that MyungYeol fic. He read mostly MyungYeol fanfics. And those fanfics are mostly like what Sungyeol does to him.  L quickly close the website and he is panting too. 

 

"Aishh! What kind of things are those?" L shouted.

 

"It is not true! Sungyeol won't like me of course." L said to himself.

 

"Aishh! It is embarrassing..." L said.

 

"Talking to yourself, huh?" a voice cut in as long as he entered the room.

 

"Eh-no-no. Sun-Sung-Sungyeol why are you here?" L asked, while trembling.

 

"Why are you asking? Can't I come into my room?" Sungyeol asked with concern.

 

"Ah yeah, that's your room too." L said and put his poker face back.

 

"I am going for a walk awhile." L said.

 

"Walking? I will come too." Sungyeol said and stood up.  

 

 

Oh no! He is not stalking me like in the fanfics right?

 

 

"Ah no, I am not going anymore." L said. 

 

"Waeyo?" Sungyeol pouted. Myungsoo's face turned into red.

 

"No-Nothing." L answered.

 

"Myungie, what's up with your red face? Are you sick?" Sungyeol asked while touching his forehead. L moved from Sungyeol as long as he touched his.

 

"Don't touch me." he said and leave the dumbfounded Sungyeol behind. Sungyeol just stare at L, cluelessly.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

As long as L came out from his little trap, he is sweating like an idiot. He touched his forehead.

 

 

What the heck is happening to me? 

 

 

L think about the fanfics again. The fanfics about their love story.

 

 

What if Sungyeol do ‘it’ to me when I was sleeping? What if he kiss me? What if he me? What if— stop the non-sense things. Sungyeol is your best friend Kim Myungsoo! He won't do that to you. Right? 

 

 

L nodded himself. Suddenly a warm arm wrap around his waist. 

 

"L ah, why are you standing in front of the doorway?" Sungyeol asked while back-hugging L.

 

 

He is hugging me... Is he in love with me like the fanfictions?

 

 

"Yah, Lee Sungyeol why are you hugging me?" L asked with his usual cold tone.

 

"Hugging you? Yah, Kim Myungsoo are you out of mind? We have hugged million of times before. What is happening to you?" Sungyeol asked as he tighten the grip. L's face turns red as Sungyeol tighten the grip.

 

"Lee Sungyeol I can't breathe." L said as he tried to run away from Sungyeol. Sungyeol slowly let L go but he quickly pull his wrist.

 

"L ah, what is happening to you today? You're sweating." Sungyeol said.

 

"I am fine, just don't follow me." L said trying to hide his red face. Sungyeol pulled L's hand again.

 

"Actually, I have got something to tell you—" L cut off Sungyeol.

 

"Not now." L said and as he leaves into the kitchen. Sungyeol just stared at him.

 

 

What is happening to my Myungsoo today?

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

L went into the kitchen and took out a water bottle from the refrigerator. 

 

"Aishh! It is so hot today." L said as he poured down the water into the glass.

 

 

Why is Sungyeol keep on following me and why is he caring me so much? Does he like me like the Fanfiction? 

 

 

L didn't aware that the glass is already full. But he keep on pouring the water.

 

 

Why is he doing that? 

 

 

"Yah, L look what are you doing?" a voice asked. L blushed as long as he discovered the voice's owner.

 

"Yahh, Lee Sungyeol I told you NOT TO FOLLOW ME!" L shouted.

 

"I am not following you. I just passed the kitchen and saw you pouring the water into the glass although it is full." Sungyeol said and walked to L.

 

"Now, let me help you." Sungyeol said as he helped him clean the table. After that Sungyeol looked at L who is blushing so much. L looked at him back and their eyes met.

 

"Why... Why are you staring at me?" L asked, too embarrassing.

 

"Nothing. L ah I have got—" L cut off Sungyeol.

 

"I am going Yeol, thanks for the help." L said and walked away. He bumped into Dongwoo when he stepped out from the kitchen.

 

"Wow~ Kim Myungsoo watch your steps!" Dongwoo playfully warned and went into the kitchen. L stopped walking and turned around.

 

"Dongwoo hyung, I have got something to tell you." Sungyeol said and looked around the surroundings.

 

 

Is he going to tell Dongwoo about me?

 

 

He heard nothing but he just looking at their face expression. Dongwoo smile a little and then he shouts 

 

"BWOH YOU LIKE—" Sungyeol cut Dongwoo off by blocking the mouth with his hands.

 

"Sshhh, it is a top secret!" Sungyeol said.

 

"Arrasox2. I will keep it as a secret." Dongwoo said and leave the kitchen. Then he saw L who is standing. Dongwoo smiled like an idiot in front of L. 

 

"Dongwoo ah," L called.

 

"What?" Dongwoo asked.

 

"Wha-what did Sungyeol say?" L asked.

 

"Ah, nope it is a top secret." Dongwoo smiled widely and went out. L shook his head.

 

 

Andwae! He is not telling Dongwoo that HE LOVES ME! Andwae! We're friends! ANDWAE!!!

 

 

Sungyeol came out from the kitchen and saw L.

 

"L ah, kweanchana?" Sungyeol asked. L looked at Sungyeol.

 

"I am fine, just don't follow me." he said and ran from Sungyeol. Sungyeol just looked at L, cluelessly.

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

Finally, how is the first chapter? Thanks for the support guys!