First impression

Love scented rose [Hiatus]

Chapter 1:
 
Hye Mi's POV:
 
I felt the warm sunlight hit my face as I slowly opened my eyes.  I looked at the clock and my eyes widened " I am late!!"  I changed
into my uniform and almost tripped on my way downstairs " Appa!!"  "Hye Mi~ah!! First day of school and you are late!"  " I know miane! I will have to skip breakfast anneyong saranghae!! Don't forget to take you're pills!" I started running as fast as I could good thing that my school is 4 blocks from my house I thought I got just in time before they closed the schools gates "YES!!" I shouted throwing a fist to the air and gaining many weird stares. I laughed awkwardly when I heard someone shouting my name "Hye Mi~ah!" I turned around to find my three best friends waving at me I waved back before running to them. "anneyong" "let's go to class now" Min said, the four of us started walking to class when we a saw a group of five boys walking in the hallway.

http://42.img.v4.skyrock.net/428/nu-est-face/pics/3080998811_1_5_LVg4Cxda.gif

They didn't look like the typical prince charming boys, but they were indeed very handsome they looked mysterious. They were walking pass us when my eyes met with the eyes of one of them for 3 seconds.  He was in the middle so I guessed he was the leader,  he was dressed all in black like the rest of them he had black night hair that covered part of his face he had flawless skin and plump lips. Everything in him looked a little scary yet attractive but when our eyes met...they looked fierce and full of hate they were dark chocolate brown but behind of that anger in his eyes I could see sadness and pain. "YAH! Hye Mi what were you day dreaming about? JR?!" said Jia poking my cheek. "who is JR? " " OMO! You don't know about Nu'est?" "Nu'est? What is that?" the three of them looked at me with their eyes wide open In disbelief "what!? Aren't you going to explain me?" Fei was the first one to snap out of it and started to explain me about this Nu'est thingy. " Ok you saw that group of five boys that just passes by right?" "Ne..." " They were transferred to this school this year they were the one that practically ruled their previous school, rumors say that they moved to a huge house near that forest" she said pointing at the forest that was about 10 minutes from school up the hill. "ok...go on" "do they changed to this school because it's closer to their house, the pretty white blonde one is Ren, people say that most of the time he is kind of emotionless"

"ohh" I said " the very tall and handsome one is Minhyun they say he the most open one between them,

The one with pointy black with orange tips hair is the oldest one he came from the states his name is Aron"

I just keeper on nodding with everything Fei told me." The one with short pointy blonde hair is Beakho"

"Baekho?" " Yeaa...that is not his real name but that is how they call him I don't think Ren is his real name either but it doesn't matter now let me finish" "miane...^-^"  "ok..so finally the leader is JR he was the one In the middle, everybody thinks he is very scary he could kill you with one of his glares..."

"oh I see...what JR stands for?" "Junior Royal" " let me guess that is not his real name either" "nope rumors say that only Nu'est knows his real name" "so they named themselves Nu'est?" "Ne" wow they seem like very mysterious boys.....specially JR I can't forget his eyes...I don't think he is that scary as people say...there is something about him that people can't see...there is something more about him. "YAH ! Snap outof it! We have to get to class" " oh! Miane let's go" the first three hours passed fast since is the first day we don't do much but I keep on thinking of JR"  " I was walking to the cafeteria when I suddenly started wondering were Taemin was I haven't seen him all day suddenly I bumped into someone I put a hand on my head "ouch" I looked up to see JR glaring at me "miane it was my fault" "next time look were you are going" he said in a low husky voice "ne..." he stood up I didn't expect him to help me stand up, so I stood up and before he left I gave him a small smile bowed my head and left.
 

JR's POV
 
School was boring as my previous school. I could not wait till the end of the day, Baekho was annoying Ren again when the bell rang, it meant lunch time "I am starving!" saos Baekho before running out the door dragging Ren with him I tooled my eyes Minhyun and Aron were already waiting for us in the cafeteria. I stood up and started walking to my locker when I bumped into a girl. Great I hope is not one of those fan girls. She looked up at me oh  she is the girl I saw before she had long black wavy hair her bangs were a little messy,she had milky skin and big eyes and her lips had a light tint of red in them they looked natural....I realized I was staring deeply at her she might have think I was glaring at her "miane it was my fault" "next time look were you are going" "ne" she didn't seem affected by my coldness I stood up I was not planing on helping her then I saw her stand up. She looked andsmiled at me then she bowed her head and left

529090_252688828159559_118479661580477_5

Even though the smile was small but it was probably the most sincere smile of a girl I have ever seen before it made my heart beat faster I have never felt this way before it was a new feeling but I just ignored it. I walked in the cafeteria and spotted the rest of Nu'est they were already eating so I went to were the food was as I returned to my table I saw the girl I bump into before talking and eating with her friends I wonder what her name is, but way do I even care? I sat down next to Minhyun and started eating "so who is her?" said Minhyun not taking his eyes out of his sandwich "what are you talking about?" I saw you staring at the black long haired girl" "it's nothing I just bumped into her before" "ohh" he said. We decided to skip the last two periods. When the bell rang we went outside to get our motorcycles when I saw her she was saying goodbye to her friends as they went to the bus stop but she went the other way and started walking. Why would she walk? Is her house near here? "JR hyung we have to go what are you looking at?" " it's nothing Ren let's go"