Truth or Dare? Part 1

Truth or Dare? [TWO-SHOT]

 

The seven members sat in an awkward circle, a bottle in the middle, waiting to be spun.  Kevin smirked, as he began to eye everyone with evil eyes.

“Everyone ready?” he asked, and everyone replied with nods. Kevin spun the bottle and everyone held their breath in anticipation.  The bottle stopped suddenly, and the selected person groaned. Kevin chuckled.

“So, truth or dare, Dongho?” he asked in a sweet voice.

“… Dare I guess.” He said carefully. What’s the worst they could do? The blonde smirked once again. Everyone else waited patiently for the order. Kevin’s eyes brightened up.

“I got it! Dongho, I dare you to phone Eli’s mother, and confess whole-heartedly to her.” Not only Dongho’s face turned grim, but Eli’s also.

“Oh come on man! It’s my mom!” Eli protested, but Kevin just continued.

“Dongho, do it now.” He ordered, and Dongho sighed wondering why the hell he picked dare and not truth. Hoon quickly handed a phone to Dongho. Slowly, he punched in the required numbers and held the phone to his ear.

“Hello?” Dongho said, no one could hear the other side of the call.

“Yes. It’s me Dongho..”  He whispered.

“Oh no! I’m fine really, just a bit tired.”

“Um yeah. The reason I’m calling you is-“ he seemed to be cut off.

“…No! Eli’s totally fine. It’s a more… serious reason.” He closed his eyes.

“…I-I…” he looked around at U-KISS – they all had smiles on. He sighed.

“I really, really like you!!” He shouted a little. Everyone stayed quiet.

“…I realise that your married-“

“No! I get that you’re a lot older-“

“Um, I just wanted to tell you-“

“Yeah. Goodbye.” He quickly hung up and turned to face the others, who were having troubles keeping their faces straight.

“Next!” Dongho shouted, and everyone obliged. Eli was still glaring at the youngest. The bottle stopped at AJ.

“Damn.” He whispered. Kevin smiled brightly.

“Truth or Dare Jaeseop?” AJ had to think really hard.

“Okay. Truth.” He finally said and everyone sighed.

“Boring, but okay.” Kevin stated. He began to think again. “Aha! Have you ever given a man a on your own accord before?” Everyone’s eyes widened at the pure genius intent of the question. AJ sighed, he was the one that picked truth, he may as well answer truthfully.

“Yes I have.” He said without much emotion. Dongho’s eyes widened.

“…Who?” he asked. AJ chuckled.

“It was…” everyone waited. “None of your business. Next!” he said with a sly smile. Kevin sighed but spun again.  This time, it landed on the other half-american.

“Oh great.” Eli said sarcastically. Kevin smiled.

“Truth or Dare, Ellison?” he said. The other groaned.

“Hmm. I’m going to be boring and pick truth.” He replied. After what Dongho had to do it, it put him off picking it.

“Fine.” Kevin frowned. “So, have you ever fantasized ually about one of the members of U-KISS?” he wondered. AJ felt better, as Eli’s question was significantly worse than his own.

“Oh. Nice question… I have, yes.” He admitted, but quickly spun the bottle himself so no one had time to question him about it. This time, Kiseop was the victim.

“…Dare.” He said, very curious of what Kevin was gonna think up.

“Interesting. Okay! Do a very ual – with kissing…” Kiseop gulped. Kevin grinned. “On… AJ.” He finished and Kiseop jumped up.

“That is incredibly unfair!” he protested. Dongho sighed.

“Just do it.” He said. Kiseop glared at him. Everyone waited. AJ just sat patiently.

“Ugh! Fine.” Kiseop walked quickly over to AJ and immediately took a place on his lap, awkwardly.

“Don’t enjoy it too much…” Jaeseop whispered into Kiseop’s ear. The other glared, but placed his hands on AJ’s firm shoulders. He slowly began moving his hips forwards and backwards, grinding against AJ’s crotch every time. Kiseop continued to sensually grind against him and finally he connected their lips. AJ moaned a little at both the pleasure that was being given to his lower half and Kiseop’s hot tongue swiping against his own in the most sensual kiss he’s ever had. Kiseop let go of AJ’s mouth and slowly got off him – taking his seat opposite him.

“Well… next?” Hoon suggested quickly. Kiseop stared at AJ, who again, didn’t have a single blink of emotion cross his face. Didn’t he like it?

“Soohyun! Your turn.” Kevin said.

“Okay. Truth.” He said, ignoring the sighs.

“Fine. Did you get by that ?” He asked. Even Kiseop turned red. Soohyun coughed a little.

“…Yes. But only a little.” He said.

Kevin chuckled and spun the bottle again. This time, it landed on AJ, again.

“It seems I’m always involved one way or another…” he muttered while thinking carefully. Dares would be dangerous at this point, especially with everything turning ual. “Okay, then truth.” He stated.

“Great! Who’d you give the to?” his eyes were evil. Dongho laughed.

“…That’s not fair.” He muttered. U-KISS just ignored AJ’s depressed face and waited for the answer.

“Go on.” Hoon, this time, urged him on. AJ sighed.

“It was… my sister’s boyfriend.” He confessed and Hoon couldn’t believe it.

“You mean… Minho? The one she’s with right now?” he asked, which he gained a nod in response. “You sick, sick man. When was this?” he asked again.

“Um… about a month ago?” he confessed again. Everyone stayed quiet for a couple of seconds. Kevin completely forgetting about the on-going game, continued to ask questions.

“So, why would you?” he wondered, he hadn’t figured AJ to be that type of guy.

“Oh well… we were having a guy’s night and we got drunk and ... now can we move on?” he asked. Hoon sighed but nodded.

“Did it get any further?” Dongho asked.

“Other than vice versa and making out? No.” he said sincerely. Everyone nodded awkwardly as they got back to the game.