Meet again (final)

Meet Again

 

 

 

:::...::MEET AGAIN FINAL::...:::

 

I was really expecting to see him in Philippines when I decided to have a vocation after a tiring fashion show in Singapore three days before. Odd, I did meet him. Are we really destined to meet each other again and again?

 

“Hi Nina, so this is your hometown?” I ask my other friend as she toured me around Vigan. This sure is great, old houses from world war two or maybe earlier than that years were still there and preserved! “I like the whole place, Ilocos Sur is a paradise,” I beamed that made my friend smile proudly.

 

“Do you know that ghosts are famous here? And there are more Krystal, my grandpa told me about ‘aswang’ ” I raised a brow trying to collect any memories of mine knowing about aswang, but none. “Aswang?” I ask and Nina giggled. “Oh yes, they are super natural beings who tend to possess such powers and uhh, some said they harm and eat people, scary eh?” I was rooted on my spot. T-they eat what? People?? As in Human!? “Y-you got to be kidding, t-there’s no such thing!” I argue trying to remove the new knowledge about… aswang. “Am not!” Nina smiled circling her arms around my shoulders as she drags me to the farthest side of the place. Museum? It is creepy and odd.

 

“Here’s a collection of various types of Aswang.” Nina pushed me to the darkest side of the Museum and the next thing I knew is, I’m all alone. “Someone’s here?” I yelled having the urge to pee on my spot. I am frozen and I am really going to cry! “Y-yah! Anna! D-don’t fool around plea- Aaaahhhhh!!! AAAAHHHHH!!! AHHHHMMFFFPPTT…” I winced; someone’s been covering my mouth to prevent me from talking! From shouting for help! The blood that circulates around my body just left me and my soul ran away from me. The aswang thing pop on my mind and I turn incredulously cold and stiffen that minute!

 

“Shhh, you’re so noisy.”  My eyes snapped close and I bite the hand on my mouth hardly. “Y-yah!” that’s a man’s voice, and it was strangely familiar, I turn around to see him and, “Y-you?” I have no doubt, it was him! It was dark inside but I know exactly that handsome face from the dim light coming from the wall lamps. “I-I’m sorry” I quickly bowed when I saw him the part of his hand that I bite. “I didn’t mean to make it bleed. I was scared!” he raised a brow and pointed the wall behind me. “You are scared of paintings? This Museum has the best paintings in this whole country. You’re scared of it?” he asked smiling to me. Oh crap! That Anna! I’m so going to kill her!! Why do I need to be embarrassed every time he was here?

 

But before I can do anything stupid again, I instinctively fish my handkerchief out of my pocket and grab his hand to place it on them. “I’m really sorry for this, huhuhu~”

 

I was expecting him to be angry and yell on me but I was wrong, he leaned his forehead to… my… freaking… shoulders!!! And he was chuckling! “Go out with me in return” did he just spoke? “W-what?” I gasped and it made him laugh, do I really look like stupid? I’m desperate to lean away and remove my hands from his but it feels so good, I don’t want to… to move away, he was warm. WHAT AM I THINKING?! “Who here me, I said go out with-”

 

“Hey Kryssie! Are you scar-…-ed.” Nina dropped her phone on the ground her eyes wide and her smile become a frown. “I-I just left you alone, I was about to scare… I see” she nod and pick her phone in the process before coming near us, with her annoying goofy grin.

 

“You have a nice catch huh?” I reddened all over. What is she saying?! He leaned away from me grinning like my friend too! Are they morbid? “What are you talking about? I bite him so-”

 

“Kyaaaaaaaa~!!! You what!!!?? Oh~ I guess you don’t need me heh?” she winked and walk away waving, “Meet me to your hotel room later Kryssie~ I never thought you bite~~~!”

 

“Y-yah! Nina!” I yelled and ran to my friend but the handsome creature stopped me by grabbing my arm, “let’s go” he smiled and drag me outside the Museum.

 

“Where are we going?” I asked slightly panting because of the dragging drama. “I told you, you’ll go out with me” he grinned, he was retarded! We doesn’t know each other and… and… “I don’t…know you”

 

I pursed my lips trying to remove his hands from mine. My heart will explode. I’m gonna die! He grinned and winked… heart attack~ dukun dukun~ “I’m Minho, Choi Minho… you now know me, come on” he smiled dragging me again. “You doesn’t know me” I pointed out and he stop. Oh thanks! I just want to stop walking and this dragging blah.

 

“Krystal, Jung Krystal, twenty one years old, you’re a model. You love to travel and we always met. I’m twenty three, graphic designer and photographer, if you notice, I love to travel too. You know me, I know you. Come with me, please?” how can I decline when he was using that… that gorgeous puppy plead to me!?

 

“How did you know me?” I ask raising a brow, maybe he was my stalker. Maybe he is a bad guy or he wants me dead, he’s a playboy and-“Krystal Jung and your age; I got it from your luggage, you just made people to notice your name and age on your luggage, you sure don’t want to lose anything eh? The other information are from your sister and your mother.” He grinned wriggling his brows to me.

 

“T-they talk to you?! How come-”

 

“Remember when we met on the park in California?” you leave, we talk” he continues his dragging until we reach the sea which its side is the main road. We both walk to the wall on the road that separates the sea. I fell silent, so did he.

 

“I wonder why we always met.” I speak after sometime of comfortable silence.

 

“Your sister said it was destiny” he chuckled and brings his camera out. “Your mother said it was fate.” He clicked it and started taking pictures of the sky and sea. “You said it was just co-incident” and flashed of camera startled me.

 

“I don’t know. Stop taking photos, can’t you?” I said looking his way. He shook his head and started taking photos again. “You’re so beautiful.”

 

I was taken aback, is this handsome being confessing? Nah~ I was just paranoid. It’s just a compliment. But still… my heart and body automatically response. My lips curved a smile. But the nervous feeling I have never faded. “Thanks but you know, I got to go.” he raised a brow obviously objecting. “Where?”

 

“Tonight’s my flight.” I said smiling and before I can walk away, he grabs my hand and took pictures of us. “Smile” he told me and I did. After a few minutes of doing the same thing I finally have the strength to bid goodbye and obviously walk away his life again, like the other meetings… nothing will happen, no connection… just pure strangers.

 

“wait!” he yelled making me stop and turn his way. “I-” he sighed. “nothing” he nod at me with the unfamiliar said smile… I smiled back and walk away again.

 

It’s just a co-incident… We’ll probably never meet again. So I must stop myself… before I did really fall.

 

:::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...:::::...::

 

 

And so I fall. One day, I just found myself longing to see him, two months had past and I am having a welcome when I came back to Seoul; artists, models and other socialites were there, greeting me. Offering work and all. But the only person I’m waiting to see is… unfortunately… him.

 

I’m inside my house drinking my own cocktail while looking for a certain person; I did really miss to see that face. I sighed feeling a bit frustrated… I really want to see that man -Choi Minho- so bad.

 

“Hey Krystal!” Luna, my middle school classmate who become a singer came to me… “I miss you” she grinned kissing my cheeks.

 

I smiled. “me too, what’s up?” I asked, her obvious grin told me something’s up.

 

“Sulli’s here! She made it!” I raised a brow. “If I’m not mistaken, she was working in Indonesia?”

 

“Modeling but I still came. Thank me.” My eyes widen when I heard the familiar voice, I turn around and saw Sulli smiling to me and handed me a gift in process. I raised a brow. “What’s this?” she just grinned and goes to my side. “By the way, I want you to meet my cousin.” I look up and my heart started beating like crazy and my eyes smiled in delight to see the man whom I longed to see. “Choi Minho!” I grinned and gave him a friendly hug. But it wasn’t just hug, something’s been awaken inside me.

 

“He’s your cousin?” I exclaimed feeling happy… Sulli raised a brow. “Isn’t he handsome? I guess you two knew each other already… Luna and I will go for a… wander~ we’ll be back!”  And both girls disappeared.

 

I looked on the waiting man behind me. “You… look great. How are you?”  The polite smile he used earlier officially leaves and replaced by a grin. “You’re still pretty. I’m fine, here.” He gave me a small box. “And this is?” I raised a brow.

 

“A ring.” I gasped and he chuckled. “It’s just simple, I have the same. Look” he raised his hand to me. “02-14-10, that’s a date; first time we met.” He smiled.

 

“Thank you! Oh my, it’s… wonderful!” the carvings were exotic and the date carved is made of diamonds! Freaking diamonds! “Thank you… really!”

 

I don’t know what happen but I just found myself hugging him, and we talk, we get to know each other, we’re in my room, we kissed. We stripped and I woke up, things just went so fast. We’re both , we’re hugging and he’s sleeping beside me. We made love, we did.

 

He told me he loved me, I did the same. I felt dizzy but when he hugged me from his sleep, I calmed down. “I love you” I heard him right, right? I look on him and he was looking into my eyes. The words just leave my lips without even knowing it. “I love you too”

 

And the day just end with us on bed making love till our souls and mind leave us. He was great, I felt loved. It’s so good to be true.

 

The next morning, I found myself making out with him on the middle of Incheon’s airport; he’s leaving… tears rolled down cheek unexpectedly. How come I become this fragile in just a day with him?

 

He caressed my cheeks giving me one last peck, “I love you, I do.” He said hugging me.

 

“We’ll meet again, right?”

 

“Of course, we will.”