Tell Her Now?

HIDDEN: I ♥ __________

Taemin's POV

"Taemin," Minho hyung poked me while I was lying flat on my stomach in the bed. "The car's here, manager hyung told me to tell you that all your stuffs are already in the living room and he wants you to be out of bed...NOW!" I immediately stood up scared of Minho hyung, maybe because of what I said to him yesterday. 'Okay, Taemin. Stand up before Minho hyung drag me out of the bed.'
"Taemin-ah, take care of yourself and do your best when your training starts. Tell Soojung and Kai, I said hi." Jonghyun hyung told me. I nodded my head, making a tight smile on my face.
"Goodluck Taemin, training's going to be hard," I cocked my head to the side confused. "I heard it from the staffs that the team your in is quite strict. They are all perfectionist, and you really don't want to use any aegyo to them at all." He whispered to me, and pat my head.
"Taemin-ah, try to be smile even though it's a rough training." Key hyung said to me, and then hugged me tightly.
"Jeez, guys," I said ruffling the back of my head. "It's only for a couple of months and we've already agreed last time when we part that we'll have to do our best so that we can come out of prison again early."

Outside the building a bus appeared before me, with Krystal and Kai already inside, there's a gap between their seats, assuming that I might be going to sit in between. 'Manager hyung said we're traveling by car, so why is there a bus. Are we going somewhere far?'
The bus opened, climbing up the bus the two looked up at me, then smiled. I waved to them and smiled weakly.
"Taemin, what's with that smile?" Krystal said.
"Isn't it obvious?"
"Yeah, I know that kind of smile. You're going to rebel when we get there, are you?" Kai raised his eyebrows.
"Nah! I wouldn't. Of course not, you guys are really impossible."
"How can we be impossible, if you are the one who's impossible?" Krystal said rasing both her eyebrows.
"What?" I looked at her. My face was inches from her, and I could feel her breath in my face. I stopped and flushed from the distance, then a hand from behind touched my shoulder surprising me.
"What are you doing?" Kai muttered only enough for me to hear, when I looked at Krystal she then gave both of us a confused smile.
"Nothing," I was waving both of my hands in front of  them from side to side. "Krystal said was very confusing."
Kai formed a 'o' in his mouth and I sighed. 'I don't want to get in trouble with Kai.'
'Let me give your heart a break'
Krystal's phone suddenly rang, when she looked at the caller ID, and then passed me the phone. I looked at it and it was Sulli, my face flushed and gave her a 'why-me' look.
"Go on, I know that you want to talk to her before we lose out of reception. Who knows when will we get back?" She nudged me her handphone and I took it. My hands were shaking form nervousness as I looked at Kai who was snickering at Krystal.
"Yoboseyo?" I held the phone up to my ear.
"Taemin?" Sulli said as I straightened up.
"Yes, it's me."
"Where's Krystal?" I looked at Krystal who was gesturing to go on ahead and talk to her.
"Um...she's here next to me." I panicked then held Krystal's hands to take the phone from me.
"Here," I apologically smiled at her. She, then gave me a death glare and snatched the phone from me.
"Hello," Krystal said in a sarcastic tone but her glare didn't leave me. I mouthed, 'sorry' to her and sat up facing in front.
"Yah! Pabo," Kai whispered to me. "It was your chance to say, take care when you leave and wait for you. How can you let this opportunity pass? Krystal was kind enough to give you some time but you blew it off."
"I wasn't sure," I said looking at my shoes.
"Wasn't sure about you feel?" He raised one eyebrow at me. "Man, you're really impossible." He shooked his head at me.
"Kai, if you like someone, what're you going to do for her to notice that's what you feel for her?"
"Simple, tell her directly?" He chuckled. "That's what I'm going to do?"
"Jeez, as if I'm that confident." I shooked my head.
"Well, you know me, I'm confident as ever."
'Now that I think about it, Kai's got different girls hanging out on him for the past years. I know this because we were friends since trainee periods.'
"Sulli wants to say goodluck to us three and do our best."
"Did she mention about me?" I said in a low voice. She picked up her ipod and put a headphone to her ears completely ignoring me. I just sighed and sat back comfortably as Kai took out his handphone, chatting. I peeked at his phone and there were a lot of girl's names as the alert messages kept on popping. 'Man, this guy's popular.'

The bus stopped in a street with less people, in front of a building that has an SM label on top of it. 'I didn't know that SM has another building?'
We got off the bus, while the other staffs were taking our stuffs. Someone, bumped me at my back when I turned around Krystal was rubbing her forehead. I reached out caughting her hand and moved it aside as I caressed her forehead, she looked at me then relaxed.
"Ehem," Kai was still standing at the bus's door. "Are you two moving aside or are you two going to be standing there for the whole training period and cuddle?"
Now, I realized that there was no space between the two of us as our face was close to each other. I let go and turned with a flushed face, as I entered the building with the other staffs that has their hands full with training equipments and cameras. My heart was beating fast and I can feel that my face was still hot, so I puffed my cheeks and shooked it to forget about what happened.
"What's happening to you Lee Taemin, you can't feel this way, my heart should be beating for Sulli." I muttered to myself. I looked outside and I saw Krystal having a hard time with her luggage, so I walked to her and held the other bag that seems to be heavy.
"Let go," She murmured looking at her bag that was in both of our hands. "You don't have to help me I can do this on my own."
"Let me help you," I looked at her but she still won't budge. "Come on, don't be like that."
"Gee, you could've told Sulli when you had the chance than making me look stupid to her, I was also trying to help you but you repelled that, so much for that. You know, I really hate hiding something to her, she's my best friend, Taemin." She looked at me frowning.
"What do you want me to say?" I rubbed my nape, and then brushed my fringe with my free hand.
"Confess, that's just an easy way. You've been madly in love with her since our trainee days and now you're having second thoughts to her?"
"What if I don't want to."
"Then, it's going to be you lost. Someday, someone's going to take her away and you won't be able to do something about it anymore because I know she'll never abandon the people she loves."
"DO YOU THINK I DON"T KNOW THAT? JEEZ, KRYSTAL WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" I shouted at her.
"Because from how I see it, maybe you're not deserving as I thought you were. You're just like someone I know." She didn't look at me.
"Someone like Minho hyung?" I said to her tilting my head for her to see my face. "Maybe, I want some time to figure something out. I still want to know that my feelings are true to her, even though I know I've been trying my best to wholeheartedly do something for her." I flushed.
"Whatever." She murmured and passed through me. When I looked up I saw Kai, staring at me making a look with concern and anger, but I just shooked it off and walked in.