Again???

What Should I do ???

 

          “ SeungMi help me!! ” GiKwang said to me with his puppy eyes. I just look at him and stare at him. I make sure we are having a direct eye contact to make sure I got the whole situation and true story.

         GiKwang just stay there looking so dumbfounded and his eyes never stop staring at you in awe. You sense that the same thing might happen again so you decide to ask his problem.

         “ LeeGiKwang, just tell me what the hell is your problem. Is it concerning Hyoseong again?? What did you two fight about this time?” SeungMi asked him directly and snapped him back to reality. He nodded and start telling SeungMi his problem.

         “ Mianhe. Hyoseong been acting so strange lately . She seems so distant lately. She always avoid me and she is always rushing to somewhere else after school. What should I do??” GiKwang said while looking so down and depressed and sighed after he finished telling SeungMi his problem.

          “ Yah!! Lee GiKwang, the answer is easy. Why don’t you think for a while about it. She always avoid you because you can make her tell everything she tried to hide from you. She’s always in rush lately because she is learning something from me. Can’t tell you what it is. By the way please just wait for a while. Don’t worry since the time for her to tell you will come just around this week.” You smiled while ruffling his hair.

          “ Yah!!shugule?? You already messed up my hair. Look others watching they might think that we’re dating and the gossip spread around the school and I will lose my Hyoseong.” GiKwang said while pouting and suddenly kissSeungMi cheeks and whisper to her “revenge time. Since you messed up my hair” he said and tried to leave fastly but failed when SeungMisuddenly  grab his hand and punch him at his stomach . “ Don’t you ever dare to do that again or you might lose your precious Hyoseong” SeungMi said while smiling to GiKwang.

         SeungMi went to her class and sit at the table beside the window at the back of the class. The teacher is absent today so you can do whatever you want to do.

          SeungMi just stare outside the window watching people doing their daily activities when suddenly Yoseob came and sit beside her since the seat beside her is empty.

           “ SeungMi can I ask you something??” Yoseob asked you using his puppy eyes.

          “ Hmph. Why does everyone love to come and ask me about LOVE? Do you think I am a love counselor or what? I should start a counseling business and I bet that I’m going to have lots of money in no time”. SeungMi said to Yoseob while sighing.

          “ Hahahahaha nice idea Seung Mi. I’m sure the line and the schedule book will full every days.” Yoseob said while laughing and SeungMilaugh after he finished his line and the serious look he has in his face when he said it.

          “ Oh yeah, by the way can you help me with Min?? I feel like she is distancing herself from me and everyday after school she would go to the practice room and start dancing crazily. I don’t know this but sometimes I noticed her smile somehow always look so painful and forced. Am I burdening her or maybe I’m not good enough for her?

         “ Seobie, let me guess she always distance herself from you when you are surrounded by those girls right? You want to know why she dance crazily and her smile seems forced ? Truth is Min is jealous of those girls but she didn’t show it since she didn’t want to be the reasons why you didn’t have friends. Besides she truly believe in you. She started dancing crazily because she is expressing her true feeling and emotion. Try to think about it what is the reasons you fall in love with her?” SeungMi said while looking at Yoseob.

          “ Hmm yeah you’re right. The reasons why I fall for her because of her dancing. The day I watched her dance so passionately and gracefully somehow put a spell on me. The way she smile when she finished dancing or doing something makes me fall for her even more.I also noticed that her dance somehow are connected to her feeling but I never realized that she was jealous of those girls? What should I do?” Yoseob asked Seung Mi.

         “ Seobie why don’t you just go and watch her dance practice after school when you’re free and spends more time with her. Oh yeah!! Today, you can just bring some chocolate or ice-cream to her and tell her that you love her and tell her to be more open with you and stop hiding her true feelings and maybe after that you can just kiss her?? Good luck ”. SeungMi said with a playfull look.

          “ Woah, thanks SeungMi about the kiss maybe I’ll do it.” Yoseob said while smiling to Seung Mi.

          “ YangYoseob you owe me 15 dollar for this session pay up.” SeungMi said while smiling.

          “ Hahahahaha! You still remember it? Can’t believe you. Got to go or else my plan will be wasted. How about I treat you for ice-cream if this plan worked out?” Yoseob said still laughing

         “ Okay. Seobie good luck with your or my plan!!”SeungMi said to Yoseob.

         “ Thanks, see you later.” Yoseob said to SeungMi and kiss her on the cheek and quickly dashed somewhere else.

        “ Again?? Why do they keep searching for me eventhough I doesn’t have any experiences in LOVE? Again why in the world did Lee GiKwang and Yang Yoseob kiss me on the cheeks after I help them?? Aish this is making me dizzy and pissed off. I better go home first” SeungMi said while walking to the schools parking lot and ride her superbike home.