Know Your Name. | Himchan Scenario #1. |

Know Your Name

 

You rolled your eyes as another group of squealing girls rushed past you. You didn’t even have to question where those girls were heading, you weren’t exactly happy that you’d have to follow them either. It was Monday, which meant you all had dance class…and coincidently so did Himchan. 
 
B.A.P’s visual. The schools very own idol. You wondered why he still attended school, and hadn’t opted for home schooling, but it was either a) he had no choice in the matter or b) he was insanely vain and enjoyed all the attention from the girls. You had gone along with b, not taking into consideration that you hadn‘t a clue what he was like as a person. 
 
You hated that fact that wherever he would go, so many girls would follow him or stare at him. You didn’t want to even acknowledge the fact that you were just jealous.
 
The loud bang of the studio door slamming shut caused you to jump and snap out of your thoughts. A few girls sniggered at your reaction before turning back to their own little group, staring or rather gawking at Himchan who was currently warming up, even just warming up he was dancing better than any boy in the class. You sighed leaning back against the mirrored wall playing with a long lock of your hair mindlessly. 
 
“Hey beautiful!” you jumped slightly before groaning loudly. You hadn’t a clue who this guy was, except you were always bumping into him, and he would lamely attempt to chat you up, asking for your number. Somehow he already knew your name and apparently what classes you had, it couldn’t be just a coincidence that you and him met countless times each day.
 
“What? You’re not going to greet me?” he pouted slightly before leaning back against the wall next to you. You ignored his question stuffing your hands into your loose grey joggers. “Oh come on!” he whined again before pushing himself off the wall and standing in front of you. “Are you actually going to dance this lesson? Or are you going to stand there and watch everybody else like usual?” he asked raising a fine brow.
 
You only ever danced when the rest of the class left the room, dancing was your passion, but you weren’t quite ready to dance in front of a large class. Your dance teacher had caught you quite a few times and had begged you to dance more in class and even join in on some of the productions the drama club held, but you always refused. You felt like a different person when you danced, you oozed swag and confidence something that you never thought you could have. 
 
“Hey! ______(Y/N)” a hand was waved in front of your face snapping you out of your thoughts. You scowled at the boy and sighed. “What do you want?” he grinned triumphantly “Wow! She talks!” you rolled your eyes before staring at him silently demanding for him to answer your question. “I’ve seen you dance, and I want to dance with you.” he grinned cheekily pointing to himself with his thumb. You shook your head and leant back against the wall looking elsewhere. 
 
“Oh come on! You can teach these girls in here what dance really is!” he beamed you weren‘t able to refuse again due to the teacher calling you all to the front. You silently thanked her and quickly joined the class at the front. But, your happiness lasted mere seconds when she announced what song’s dance routine you would all be learning over the next few weeks. 
 
It was Jay Park’s ‘Know Your Name’ a song your of a teacher knew you had learnt a couple of days ago, she had seen you working on it…you had even showed her the final result! 
 
“There are already two people in this class that know the dance, therefore we will now have a demonstration.” your heart instantly leapt up as the teacher pointed at you, who else knew it? Gasps echoed around you as several girls stared at you, apparently shocked that you could even dance. “Himchan please step to the front.” she beamed at you and you instantly scowled back. 
 
You ing knew it. She had planned it so you would dance in front of the class, and you were dancing with Himchan?! The rest of the girls glared at you, you were convinced that they were plotting murder inside their crazy Himchan-obsessed heads. 
 
Himchan stood up and you instantly looked at the ground quickly thinking up an idea. “But Miss! I haven’t finished the routine yet!” you lied glaring at her. “If you don’t do this it will effect your final grade.” she simply stated knowing you were lying. Your eyes widened before you forced yourself up cursing your teacher to the very depths of hell. 
 
Your eyes met Himchan’s and he smiled at you causing your heart to pound within your chest. You were lucky that you knew the partner routine otherwise you’d be attempting a solo dance which would muck up his. You ran through the steps in your head and your eyes widened. The nature of the dance…“” you whispered under your breath. Assuming Himchan had also seen the original practice video he knew how you would dancing.
 
“Himchan can be in the lead, or rather be Jay himself, you can follow behind him until the partner dance comes into play.” the teacher announced before pressing play on the player. You had at least 57 seconds before the dance began so you ran through the steps in your head again. You convinced yourself that you were dancing alone, and you instantly felt the confident you come into place.
 
The first verse came in and you instantly matched Himchan’s steps slipping back and forth from beside and behind him, you both got every step right moving together in perfect synchronization, you noticed how shocked he looked at first before he smirked at you. The chorus began and you moved back beside him matching his steps, somehow you ended up closer to each other than intended but it still worked well considering the next verse was were you had to dance against him. 
 
Stepping far back behind him you waited a few seconds for the second verse to start before walking towards him swinging your hips confidently. He instantly slipped in behind you as you rotated your hips, his body not quite touching yours, just at the right distance. Continuing the steps his hands glided over yours before sliding onto your hips a move he wasn’t supposed to do, he was meant to keep his hands just barely touching, you looked at him raising a brow only to see him smirking at you. 
 
Ignoring his smirking you continued the steps, but you couldn’t help but feel slightly nervous when you turned to grind your behind against his crotch, it was the very move that you had been dreading since the beginning. You gasped slightly when you felt his crotch flush against your behind, once again he was only meant to rotate his hips with yours, no direct touching. Smirking slightly you rocked back against him forcefully pushing him away before continuing the steps. 
 
As he slipped behind you continuing his steps you noticed a light sheen of sweat had developed on his forehead along with a deep blush causing you to smirk. A few more seconds before you had to repeat the same move…you wondered whether or not he’d perform it right this time. 
 
You instantly knew he wouldn’t when you felt his body press against yours even closer than before, you felt his breath against your neck as his hands slipped around onto your waist. You blushed deeply before focusing on your movements, pushing back and grinding against him. It lasted just five seconds before he stepped behind you. You followed suit moving to the beat of the song in front of him. 
 
Your solo steps lasted eight seconds before you fell back into the original choreography for the chorus, your body still too close to his but there was no way you could move away without being noticed. As the last part of the song came in it started to get a little difficult, considering in the original practice video Jay Park had four other dancers with him, but with there only been two it didn’t have quite the same effect, but you both still managed to do the exact moves correctly. 
 
Completing the chorus steps, he slipped behind you as you stepped into the middle moving your body with confidence as you both stared at each other smirking slightly. As the song ended you attempted to copy the last part of the video, pulling on his shirt slightly before walking off with your hips swaying, but as you pulled the collar of his black tank top he grabbed your hips and brought you body close to his staring down at you with such intensity that your breath came out in short pants. You felt his breath on your face causing you to snap out of your daze and straighten up shifting away from him awkwardly.
 
The room was completely silent before the teacher began clapping loudly causing everyone to jump. You looked ahead of you and noticed almost every girl in the class were either glaring at you or gawking at you in jealousy and anger, a few of the boys were also glaring, at you or Himchan you didn‘t know. 
 
“Very, very good!” the teacher beamed. “That’s the kind of outcome I expect from this! Now, pick a partner!” she announced almost instantly the girls jumped up and rushed over to Himchan who was standing just behind you. You listened as the girls literally begged him to be their partner, not letting him get a word in edgeways. 
 
“So? Partners?” you felt an arm wrap around your waist causing you to jump. You turned to see your stalker smirking at you. You were about to growl and push him off you when another arm wrapped around you and pulled you away from the creep. Your back pressed against a strong chest, you looked up spotting Himchan smirking down at you. “Sorry, but she already has one.” he grinned still looking down at you. Your unknown stalker let out a whine before walking away cursing Himchan like most of the boys in your class were currently doing.
 
You turned around looking up at his smirking lips. He then stuck out his hand grinning. You raised an eyebrow before shaking his hand. “I’m Himchan.” he stated simply before pulling on your hand causing your body to press against his. He smirked before wrapping his arms around your waist and placing his lips beside your ear, “What’s your name?” he chuckled.
 
__________________________
 
Cheesy ending is cheesy. Couldn’t think of anything else really. If you want this to be continued or a similar scenario written but with a different B.A.P member, lemme’ know. (Who did you imagine the stalker as?  I wasn't sure who I wanted it to be so I decided to leave it to you.)