New Day , New School , New Friend

Falling For A Nerd

7. 45 am 

 

' Yahhhh !! I'm late ! Arh ! It's already 7.45 ! ' , Junhee shouted before get in the bathroom . You didnt even tidy your bedroom as how you did days before . 

 

At The Dining Table 

 

' Yah , Junhee - sshi , why dont you take your breakfast ? At least take a bread . ' , Seunghyun , your first brother said as he saw you rushing to wear your shoes . 

' Yah ! It's already 7.50 ! I'll be late ! Jinja ! It's my first day ! Hyung - ah , I'm going ! ' , you said before leave the house . On your way to school , you keep mumbling of your hyung . 

' Pabo ! Why didnt they woke me ? ' You said while speeding . 

 

At The school gate 

 

You keep speding as you saw the gate was about to close . Yah , wait for me ! , you whisper to your ownself . 

 

' Yah ! Dont close it ! ' , you said as you arrived the gate .

' Yah ! Mianhaeyo , please dont close it ! It's my first time here ! Please .. ' , you said to the prefect . 

' Oh , faster ! ' , he said while opening the gate for you . 

' Ahh , kamsahamnida ! ' , you greeted while bow before run to the school office . 

 

At the School Office 

 

' Okay , Miss Jun Hee . This is your locker key . And you will be in the first class , okay ? The class will start on 8.30 am . ' , the office clerk said to you after you gave him your personal information . 

' Ne , Kamsahamnida ' , you said before leave the office . 

' Huh ~ I'm regret to come earlier .. Ahh ! All of this because the pabo hyung .. Hmm , this school was not bad .. But , am I the only student that wore glasses ? ' , your mind keep mumbling . 

 

Suddenly , a scream of girls heard . You became curious of what the girls shouted for . 

 

You : * it must be someone famous around there *

 

But , suddenly a guy behind you said 

 

Minwoo : Yah , ! Move aside 

You : -at first , you want to move but the advice of your friend , Eunkyung , went through your mind-

Minwoo : -raise his voice- Yah ! Are you deaf ?!

You : Heh , why would I ? 

Kwangmin : This nerd .. Yah ! Move aside ! 

You : -at first want to fight his word but realise ' You're new kids ' . You then move aside- 

Kwangmin : * huh ~ Nerd .. *

 

In The Class 

 

Teacher : Okay , Ms JunHee , you may sit beside .. Youngmin . 

You : -gave the teacher the 'who-the--is-him' look-

Teacher : Ohh , Youngmin is the guys with blonde hair . 

You : Is there only a blonde in this class ? 

Teacher : Okay , the one at the behind . 

You : Okay , thanks . * omo ~ * Mianhae because being rude just now •bow•

Teacher : It's okay .. * this kids is kind * 

 

On recess 

 

Youngmin : Annyeonghaseyo .. Youngmin imnida .. Are you the new kids ? 

You : Ye .. Junhee imnida . Nice to know you ..

Youngmin : haha ! It's okay .. 

You : Wait , isnt you the one that .. 

Youngmin : Aniyo .. That's my twin .. 

You : Ohh .. Let go to canteen .. 

Youngmin : Okay .. 

 

On your way to the canteen , some girls talking about you . What you can heard is ' NERD ' . 

 

Youngmin : Ignore them .. 

You : Okay .. 

Hwe Ji : -suddenly appear- Yah ! -push your shoulder-  What are you doing with my oppa ?

Youngmin :  -push Hweji roughly- Yah ! What's your problem ?

Hwe Ji :  -almost cry- O.. Oppa , 

Youngmin :  -take your hand and leave- 

 

At Youngmin's Private Place

 

You : Youngmin-ah , you shouldnt pushed her like that .. 

Youngmin : Huh ~ She 's making me hurt before , now , calling me as oppa .. 

You : Ha ? Oh , tell me .. 

Youngmin : She was my crush before .. She treated me kindly , but , she was in love with Kwangmin .. Huh ~ I'm dissapointed .. 

You : Huh ~ .. Yah ~ Find new girl .. She was not suitable for you .. 

Youngmin : Thanks for your advice . Before , no one support me , but , you , make me felt appreciated . Even my omma doesnt .. 

You :  -suddenly sad- Herm , you're lucky to have omma .. 

Youngmin : M..Mianhae .. 

You : It's okay .. 

Youngmin : Yah ~ Did you have father ?

You :  Ani .

Youngmin : Mianhae .. So , you're an orphan ?

You : Nae .. 

Youngmin : How pity .. Dont worry , I'll be on your side okay ?

You : Kamsahamnida .. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

END OF CHAPTER 2 . ARRHH !! I'm going CRAZY !!