Out of the Ordinary Delivery Day

My Naughty Hero (oneshot)

you’s POV

“Off to do my job. I’ll be back soon~!” I said to the others as I walked out of the store with the delivers in my hands. My family owns a little small restaurant down the street that sells pretty decent foods. Our restaurant always has customers from opening time to closing time. This morning we received a call ordering food and it is going to be delivered to a famous studio down the street. I am so excited for it.

“I wonder if I’ll be able to see an idol there?” I said to myself. I approached the big build and looked all the way up.

“Woah~ it’s huge~” I stared at it. I’ve never been this close to it before. I pushed the glass door opened and walked in.

“Good morning. How may I help you today?” A polite lady greeted me.

“Good morning. I’m here for the food delivery.” I showed her the bags. Just then more people began coming in. The seemed to have cameras around there neck.

“Excuse me sir you can’t go in here if you don’t have a pass.”

“I heard that the famous B.A.P boy group is here for a photo shoot so I want to give them a short interview.” The first guy said.

‘B.A.P is here?’

I was surprised to hear that. I just felt like jumping up and down and run in circle because of how happy I am.

“I’m sorry but you can’t. You must have an appointment with them first.” The lady tried stopping him but he was really stubborn. Security guards began making their way over to stop him and a few other peoples behind him.

‘Omo~ this seems to be getting bad.’ I moved away from the crowd slowly. I didn’t want to get pulled in with them since the police were going to come soon.

“Miss we‘re kind of busy here so you can go in there and ask for further direction.” She pointed to the hallway.

“I can go in?“ I was surprised. Usually at a place like this I will have to hand the delivery to another person but I guess today’s my lucky day.

“Thank you.” I bowed to her as I speeded walk down the hallway.

‘Ahh~ B.A.P. seriously? Oh my gosh my favorite group. I hope I’ll be able to see them.’

I giggled to myself. I walked into a crowded room and was very confused now. I might as well ask one of these people but they all seemed to be really busy. I then saw a guy walking towards me direction with and earpiece in his ear.

“Umm excuse me.” I stopped him.

“Yes, who are you?” He asked me straight forward.

“Oh me? I’m you, I’m here to bring the B.A.P members their lunch.” I showed him the bags.

“Ohh~ well you can bring it to room D222. Just put it on the table for now and they’ll eat it when they get there.” He said as he read some papers.

“Okay, thank you.” I bowed to him as I made my way down the studio.

‘Woah~ I’m so excited~! I can’t believe I’m actually at B.A.P’s studio~ Not only that, but I’m able to bring them their lunch personally.’

I said in my head as I smiled happily like an idiot. I passed by some people who I assume were staff members and some girls who seemed to be fans.

“First I have to find D hall.” I said looking around. I may be a delivery-girl but I am terrible at directions. It took me a while to figure out how the hallways were located. I had the feeling that I was being followed but it just must be myself panicking so that I wouldn’t get lost.

“D-220~ D-222! I found it” I finally arrived to the room.

*knock-knock-knock* I knocked on the door.

“Excuse me~ your lunch is here~” I opened the door to see that no one was there.

“Aww they’re not here.” I frowned. I felt all my motivation was just drained out of me. I limped my way over to the table and placed the bags down.

“Huh~ its probably just not my lucky day.” I sighed. I was going to leave but then again if I waited for a little bit longer I might be able to meet them.

“Hmmm~ Maybe I should set the lunch out for them.” I agree to my own statement. Even after setting everything up they still did come in.

“Okay~ Maybe I should go.“ I frowned. I opened the door and walked out. As I walked back down the hallway I saw some girls from before. I walked passed them only to find one of them grip onto my arm.

“Huh~?” I looked at her surprised. Just them the girl dragged me into the girl’s bathroom.

“What are you doing?” I asked her with wide eyes.

“Just come with us for a moment.” She said arrogantly. The other girls followed behind us. Once I step into the bathroom she pushed me over to the sink almost making me tumble over.

“What do you want?” I turned around and asked.

“What do we want? We just wanted to give you a lesson.”

“A lesson~?” I was confused.

“Look at the way your dressed.” One of the girls said as see scanned my appearance as she snickered.

“What about it?” I looked at it myself. I didn’t see any problems with my clothing.

“You wouldn’t understand since you are~ the one wearing them.” She chuckled

“How can you possibly wear clothes like this.”

“Well excuse me for having my own taste in fashion.” I said back to her.

“Ugh~ and your talking back to us?” She folded her arms.

“Who do you think you are?”

“Me?” I pointed to myself.

“Yes, who else am I talking to? The wall?” She sounded mad.

“I’m just here to deliver lunch.”

“We know what your plans are. You are planning into meeting them aren’t you.”

“You mean the B.A.P members?”

“Yeah and you know what. You better back off because a person like you aren’t worth their sight.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about. I was just delivering the lunch, please excuse me.” I was going to walk out but she grabbed my arm and pushed me back over to the sink.

“You can’t just leave yet.”

“You stayed in that room for quiet a long time so don’t tell us you were just putting the food on the table.”

“We’ve waited all morning for them and you, a little delivery girl, can just go right in. that’s just unbelievable.” She shouted

“Well I’m going to leave now so you can go meet them all you want. You don’t have to waste time on me.” I said back.

“But we’ve already have so much anger in us already.” They began surrounding me. Just then one of them took a closer step to me.

“Ahh~” I felt her hand made contact with my left cheek. I head swayed to the side with my hair covering my face. The blood began rushing to my throbbing cheek. I felt my eyes getting watery.

“How did that feel?” She shouted at me.

“Why are you doing this? You’re umma will be disappointed it you if she was here!” I shouted since my voice was getting shaky.

“But she’s not here, besides this has nothing to do with her.” She then grabbed my cross-body bag and unhooked it so that she could take it away.

“Hey~! What are you doing?!” I tried to get it back but She walked away as the other girls blocked me. She then ped it and poured everything out onto the floor.

“Making you suffer.” She smirked. Another girl walked over to me and gave me another slap on the same cheek.

“Ahh~” my cheek felt so warm and numb right now.

“Oppa wouldn’t want to see this face even before it was messed up.” She laughed.

“Do you know what to do from now on?” One of them said in a sassy tone.

“I don’t understand, what do you want me to do~?” I sobbed as I leaned back against the tiled wall.

“Go home and remember this lesson~!” She was about to give me another slap but I blocked. She then got fiercer.

“Ah~!” My left cheek got hit the third time. I closed my eyes as I cupped my cheek. I my lips to taste something salty. My lips was cut opened and was bleeding.

“What are you doing?!” I heard a man’s voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up. In front of me was a man’s broad back.

“O-oppa, why~…” One of the girls changed into an innocent look.

“What do you think you’re doing?” He shouted.

“Oppa why are you here?” She was shocked.

“Do you know that it’s a disgrace for girls to use violence?” He said in a powerful tone.

“I-it’s not what you think it is oppa-”

“I know exactly what was going on, I heard everything outside.” His voice was fairly familiar but I can’t seem to put my finger on it. I can see that the girls felt very ashamed and embarrassed.

“Leave before I call the security guards.” He said. They bit on their bottom lip angrily as they glared at me. They then practically ran out of the bathroom crying. The stranger turned his head so I was able to see the side of his face. He was none other then Kim Himchan, a member of B.A.P.

“Are you alright?” He asked as he finally looked at me. I was still quite sobbing from the throbbing pain on my cheek.

“Are you okay?” as he tried to meet my eye

“I-I’m okay.” I wiped the tears off my cheek

“Thank you” I bowed

“Ehhh~ It was nothing. It sounded like someone needed help so I stepped in.” He gave a big smile.

“Yeah, thank you again.” I gave him another bow. I was about to bend over to pick my things up when he stopped me.

“Let me do this.” He gave me a gentle smile. I didn’t know what else to do but to let him picked my things up. At least there wasn’t a lot thing in my bag. Just then I saw him pick up something yellow. It was a pad that I kept inside my bag.

“Nooo~” I quickly ran over and grabbed it out of his hands. I quickly hid it behind my back.

“Y-you shouldn’t be touching these.” I said embarrassed. He just let out a giggle.

“Oh~ really? What was it?” He asked me with a wide smile plastered on his face

‘Why did he have to ask?’

I thought.

“Ummm~ I-It’s something private” I said as I grabbed my bag from him and stuffed it in there. I hooked the strap back on and put it on as it was before.

“Oh~ I really wanted you to tell me what it was.” He said as he kept on smirking.

‘Does he really don’t know what this is?’

I wondered.

“Your cheek is all red” he caressed it with his rough hands I slightly flinched back. I feel so embarrassed right now with tear stains on my cheek. I probably looked horrible. This gaze of his however was very different than the scary one from Warrior. He looked kinder.

“Your lip is bleeding!” He seemed surprised. He got closer and stared at my lips. I quickly my bottom lip in to remove the blood and tried looking away from his gaze. He then placed his hands on my neck and moved his head over in front of my face with just small distance between us. I can feel the blood rush to my cheeks again this time from embarrassment. He then leaned in and pressed his lip against mine. I was so surprise for him to do that so I shut my eyes close tightly. I couldn’t move back because I was already against the wall. He then parted his lips and on my bottom lip.

“Mmmhh~” I was startled. He then moved back slowly. He stared at me with his dark eyes as I stared back with wide eyes.

“Ahhhh~!” I cried out loud again. I quickly covered my mouth with the back of my hand.

“W-why? Why are you crying again?” He was surprised.

“Ahhh~!”

“I just wanted to get the blood off of your lip.” He panicked.

“Ahhh~ that was~ m-my first kiss!” I pouted as I continued crying.

“Ahh~ I’m sorry, stop crying. Um~ uh~ tissue-tissue.” He fumbled around to find some tissue.

“Paper towel! No that too rough~ Uh toilet paper!” He ran into one of the stalls and grabbed some toilet paper. Seeing this made me stopped crying. Instead I felt like giggling at his behavior. I was still sulking though; I’m a type of person who doesn’t stop crying easily.

“Here.” He handed me a big ball of toilet paper. I ripped off a small amount off and wiped my eyes.

“Just that much. Okay then.” He said as he went back into the stall and dropped the rest on top of the toilet tank.

“I’m sorry. Are you feeling better?” he stared at me. He was slightly bent over because of my height. I turned away as I cleared my throat.

“Y-yeah. I‘m okay now.” I nodded.

“You don’t need to go to the hospital or anything?” I asked trying to make eye contact with me.

“N-no it’s alright. It wasn’t that much of a big deal.” I rubbed my cheek. I trailed my fingers over to my lips. I glanced up to see him still staring at me. I quickly turned away.

“Should I make your first kiss better?” He asked chuckled.

“What are you saying!?” I looked down to hide my blushing face.

‘Why does he act like this?’ I wondered.

“No? All well~” He sounded disappointed as he stood straight up.

“So this is how the girls bathroom look like.” He said looking around

“You shouldn’t be in here” I said.

“That’s right. Shall we go out then?” He looked at me and smiled. He went over and opened the door, waiting for me to walk out.

“thank you.“ I said walking out with him behind me. The two of us stood awkwardly in the hallway.

“Umm~ you should go, the others are probably waiting.”

“You sure you don’t want my company? I don’t want to leave my Baby.” He smirked

‘Baby~’

I blushed

“W-Who are you calling you’re baby?” I complained.

“Well aren’t you a B.A.P fan?”

‘Ah~ I forgot that their fans are called Baby. And it’s true I am a Baby’

I thought about it.

“Why, what did you think I meant?” I leaned over to meet my eye level.

“N-nothing~ G-go before they worry about you.” I pushed him.

Oh perhaps he saw my B.A.P bookmark from my bag?’ I remembered putting it in my bag yesterday.

“Alright then, Bye-bye Baby.” He smirked as he pat my head.

“Ahh~” I pouted. He then turned around and walked away down the hall.

“Hyosung was right. Himchan oppa is naughty.” I furrowed my brows

“It was alright I guess.” I touched my lip.

“But it would have been better if it was Daehyun~” I pouted. 


Depending on how the readers like it I make another oneshot to continue with this. Anyways thank you for reading. Please support by subsrcibing and leave a comment if you want to~! Thank you~! ^-^