What Just Happened...

This Story Has No Title Bc I

 

Why am I even in this room still?  Do I enjoy being pestered that much? 
 
I reviewed my surroundings. The yellow-ish room was small. A bare concrete platform, originally designed to be topped with a mattress, stood awkwardly, smack-dab in the middle of the room, making it impossibly smaller, even with one wall of the room being open and railed like a balcony.  A strong breeze circulated through the square room, carrying the scent of almond fruit from the beach below.  Kim Heechul sat on a single shelf on a lollipop while his group-mate, Leeteuk, or Jungsoo as he'd rather me not call him, babbled on next to him about some business I had no interest in.  His mouth was getting on my nerves.
 
I sat down on the floor, tired of looking down from the balcony, wishing I had the guts to jump.  Jungsoo glared at my sitting on the floor and rolled his eyes.  What the hell is his problem,  I thought.  I could sit wherever I wanted, I was in here first.  I had been talking with Heechul until Jungsoo barged in, claiming Heechul as only his friend.  I would've left then, but I wasn't about to give up the oasis I'd found to the likes of him.  I returned his glare and eye-roll.  His posture made me nauseous. 
 
We've somehow been working each other's nerves from the first time we even met.  He had glared me, saying “annyeong,” and so I looked him in the eye and said, “Annyeong, Leeteuk.”  He had corrected me, “Leeteuk-sshi” and went on a rant about my very rude greeting.  "Being a foreigner gives you no excuse..." His voice was moronic.  I only laughed.  It's not like he had greeted me well, either. What the hell is his problem.  I wished I would've kicked him in the shins then.  Both of them.  Twice.  As soon as I found myself smirking at the idea, I was taken out of my fantasy by a rough push, throwing me into the floor.  I looked up to find none other than Jungsoo's foot.  If he'd been reading my mind, he was doing it wrong.  I took the opportunity to not only quickly cop his designer shoe, but pound him one in the shin as well.  As Jungsoo yelped and cursed at me, I caught a glimpse of Heechul chuckling behind his yellow er.  I'm not sure what it was directed at.
 
I stood up and ran towards the balcony end of the room and dangled his shoe over the ledge.  I could smell the stench of his foot sweat from my arm's-length away.  
 
"Ew, don't you wear socks? This thing is disgusting!”  Below us was a tiny beach and then ocean.  His expensive shoe would be ruined and or gone with a simple flick of the wrist, trusting that the wind wouldn't betray me. 
 
"That was a gift!” Jungsoo said as I swung his shoe by the strings.  Like I cared. 
 
"Yah, I bought that!”  I was surprised Heechul had something to say, finally.  “I mean, it would be pretty funny if you threw it, but don't be wasteful.  Especially not with my money.” 
 
Damn it.  I was really looking forward to watching Jungsoo mourn over his drowned friend, limping along with his one designer shoe on.  I sighed and tossed the shoe to Heechul.  No need for two enemies, I guess.  
 
“Good girl,” Jungsoo snorted.  That dimple that shows when he smirks annoyed me to pieces.  If only they made conveniently dimple-sized dynamite...  I stuck my tongue out at him and plopped down on the king sized platform, to the painful surprise of my .  
 
"Yah, this really does stink!” Heechul yelled and hot-potatoed the shoe to Jungsoo.  Heechul then continued to work on his lollipop, minding his own business, and so I rolled to face the other way.  I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the pain in my elbows the concrete surface of the platform was causing.  
 
Relax. Forget “special boy” is even here and enjoy the ocean breeze.  The A/C in the hotel was broken, and this tiny, hidden balcony room was the coolest in the building.  The fact that Jungsoo couldn't find me there had been a bonus.  My mistake had been inviting Heechul to hang out, who, in his own words, "somehow ended up inviting Jungsoo."  It's amazing how Jungsoo manages to find and pester me even when variety shows aren't pairing up our schedules and encouraging us to play the "Of Course" game, or some other ridiculousness.  Why do I always end up thinking about him.  So much for forgetting he's even here.
 
Too soon, I felt the pungent smell of his damned sweaty shoe beginning to overpower my senses, starting to drive me insane.  Is there no escaping him?  I turned my face, seeking fresher air, but the smell followed my nose wherever I turned.  I opened my eyes and there it was, Jungsoo's shoe, dangling in front of my face like some kind of fishy angel.  As its aura attempted to touch my face, I dodged, tumbling off of the platform, onto the floor.  At least the shoe was gone now, but I looked up to find Jungsoo sprawled out over the spot I was lying in.  
 
"That's my spot!” I said, slapping him hard on the .  It jiggled a little which was amusing, considering he really has no .  
 
Jungsoo sprang up, with wide eyes.  “Did you just hit me? Again? How dare you even touch me!”  
 
"You're in my spot, Jungsoo-!” I yelled meeting his eyes.  His disgustingly huge, sparkly eyes.  I watched his face turn red as he scrunched up his ugly, elfish nose and began to rant something at me like he always does, spraying his mango flavored breath in my face, pratronizing me with his eyes.  He looked so stupid.  I wished he would get over himself and shut up for once. 
 
I didn't really get a chance to interpret any of his words before they were muffled, and a groan slipped through his breath instead.  It took me a solid two seconds to realize that somehow, my mouth ended up on his.  My only clue to the situation, a sting spreading over my mouth, making its way to my chest.
 
I broke what I'd started as soon as I realized it was happening. “What. The. Hell.” Heechul and I uttered in unison.  I'd forgotten he was still there. 
 
"Why the fu... Did... did you just--?” Jungsoo stared at me, his eyes unbelievably bigger than before and his face pale.  Half-sentences continuing to fall out of his mouth. 
 
"Shut up!  I don't know!"  I really didn't.  My senses were'nt cooperating with my brain.  I coud only see and hear, feel and smell. Thoughts weren't forming.  The only thing I knew was that what just happened was not acceptable behavior.  "But you're still!  In!  My!  SPOT!”  I shoved him, but only managed to knock him over.  I claimed half of my spot back, anyway, ignorant to the fact that I was now sitting hip-to-hip with him.  Jungsoo glared at me from beside me, the most incredulous look I've ever seen covered his face.
 
“I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND” he said.  I wondered why he hadn't yelled it, but instead his voice shook as if he were about to cry.  Normally, I would've laughed at him, but I was too shaken, myself.  He glued his eyes to my face, probably waiting for a response. 
 
“As if that's even possible,” I said, trying to recover with my usual scoffing.  It didn't help.  I looked the other direction, avoiding his stare.  I was struggling to understand what exactly had come over me.  Must've been that stinky shoe, or something.  Right?
 
Four, five, six seconds of silence.  I could feel his eyes still at the back of my head.  Why hadn't he moved?  What the hell is his problem?  I turned back to him and his face hadn't changed, only now a storm was forming in his eyes, shooting lightning coated skeans into mine.  I forgot how to think for a moment.  Without warning, his hands surrounded my face and forced our mouths together again.  My mind was cursing everything in existence, but my stupid body wouldn't resist, wouldn't move.  I found the strength to move my hands up to his shoulders, but couldn't find the will to push him way.  Instead, my hands dragged back down his arms, my nails finding nothing to stop their retreat.  I felt his hands fall and push at my shoulders.  I thought he would push away, but instead he pushed me down onto the pedeastal, never breaking our kiss.  I bit his lip in prostest, but a mango flavored sigh informed me that I was fighting back in all the wrong ways.  And yet, I remained involuntarily compliant.
 
 
BANG
 
We were jerked back into sanity by a sound that I only recognized as a door slamming.   Finding long-delayed will power, I shoved Jungsoo off of me and our arms tangled as he had the same revelation.  I then remembered something.
Heechul... We looked over to the shelf he had been resting on, but found it empty.  There was nothing there but a broken yellow lollipop rolling sullenly on the floor.
 
 
 
___________________________
____________________________________
 
How is it so far?  Good?  Boring?  Horiffyingly written? OTL
Comments, suggestions, and criticisms are greatly appreciated! ^^