Waking up

Drunken Consequences

Seunghyun wakes up in his apartment on saturday morning and realized 3 things in rapid succesion. Firstly, that he's downright . The second is that there is a man lying next to him and last he was on the receiving end of this

", , , , !!!!" Seunghyun mutters desperately, while gripping his hair " Christ, what the hell happened last night?"

He looks down notices the hickeys dotted on his sides and lower abdomin and panics, all the while not noticing the man groaning slighlty beside him as he turned over, presumably trying to find a more comfortable position on his bed . It was then that his attention was drawn to the whisp of red hair barely just peeking out from underneath his quilt. And suddenly Seunghyun felt like crying.

It wasn't bad enough that he had a one night stand, but with a man? What was he thinking? he didn't do things like this. Jiyong did things like this. And then he felt like for bringing Jiyong into this, because atleast jiyong was smart, Jiyong didn't guys, he did it discretely and he sure as hell didn't sleep with his straight best friend.  How was he suppose to cover this. He wondered if Jiyong had a contingency plan for things like this 'What to do when you couldn't stop sleeping with your straight best friend.' And oooh God! Han Byul would be disgusted with him. He was sick, erted- an absolute monster. So he did the only thing that his brain was able to process at the moment. His left foot met Dongwooks side.


Ooof.

"Arrgh, what the !?" Dongwook shouts in annoyance. rubbing his right knee to try and ease the pain.

He looks up at the face of the man he was in love with. The man who wouldn't accept his numerous confessions. A face that mirrors the same shocked expression as his. He doesn't know what to say or do. Did they do something last night? He twisted his body experimantally. Nope- no pain.

"Seunghyun, did we?" He says. Not quite ready to finish that sentence.

He didn't recieve an answer. Instead he recieved an annoyed look from Seunghyun who stood up and was in the process of finding his clothes- he noticed that he was limping.  He tried to search Seunghyun's eyes and in them he found annoyance, anger and the last emotion he couldn't quite place. Was it regret?