Video Date

Hug Me Once to History!

It was another day at the EXO dorm and the K members were lurking around. EXOM had another schedule and so the K members were left in their dorms.

D.O. was cooking in the kitchen, Sehun & Baekhyun were boringly watching TV, Suho was in the bathroom, Kai was playing with his phone while Chanyeol was in front of her computer, watching game videos & walk-throughs.

Suddenly, a thumbnail of a man’s hand touching a letter caught the boy’s attention along with the title of it which was [INTRO] 걸스데이(Girl's Day) '한번만 안아줘(Hug me once)' M/V

Out of curiosity and interest, he clicked on the thumbnail. I mean, come on. It was obviously kpop and would be one of his sunbaes.

The video started with a kpop girl group’s song that sounds like a ringtone while the background was in someone’s apartment, a guy sleeping peacefully on the couch. As it loaded, Chanyeol danced a little to the song, anticipation building up in his body as he watched closely. Suddenly, the music stopped and Chanyeol stopped along. He was confused as to why suddenly the camera was in the sleeping man’s point of view who already woke up, blinking at least two times & checking his watch. The man looked around and saw a letter lying on his table with the caption “GIRLS DAY” in black capitalized letters. He grabbed it and settled it in front of him.

Chanyeol was surprised next; the video had options as if it were like the video games Chanyeol had been watching just a few minutes ago. It said “What would you like to choose?” above the choices that said “Game”, “MV”, “Dance” and “No”. He waited patiently for the man to choose, but it just stayed still, another round of the previous song started playing again. Chanyeol then remembers it was the cutesy song he once heard when he was a trainee.

After seconds, suddenly the options faded away as the man brought the letter down on the table. The song stopped and it zoomed away from the man’s perspective, this time two men outside the apartment were seen walking. They started to talk.

“I saw Girl’s Day!” the man 1 said

“Stop lying,” the man 2 followed

Chanyeol blinked and tilted his head in confusion when the sleeping man woke up & jumped up on the couch, sitting down in with alert.

“It’s true! The whole five members!” the man 1 said

And then… the real man sighed in frustration, sulking down on his chair with his head down like in defeat. Chanyeol blinked again, lifting his head up to scratch his head. “What…” and then the video end.

“What is this?” he mumbled to himself, scrolling down to read the comments.

Best music video ever =_= The best idea, style, and awesomeness.. Gosh, people are so talented nowadays’ the first top comment read.

Now Chanyeol was really confused. But he continued to read the second top comment.

‘when i first saw the pop ups, i was like "why isn't that guy choosing any thing? its taking so long!" until i moused over it and realised i was supposed to do it. :( feel like and idiot.’

“EH?” Chanyeol exclaimed. No one paid attention to him anymore since he had been getting loud in front of the computer when he was watching other videos.

Chanyeol scrolled up again, now this time he was going to check it out. When the options popped up again, he hovered his mouse over the video and was surprised you can click it! An excited grin grew back into Chanyeol’s child-like face and started wiggling on his seat. He started hovering over the options. Of course, he chose ‘Game’.

Suddenly, the page loaded to another youtube page, this time, the title said “[Game Ver.] 걸스데이(Girl's Day) '한번만안아줘(Hug me once)' M/V”. Chanyeol brightened even more, getting excited by the minute. If it said the game version, then it might be a game in youtube!

Thanks to the fast connection, Chanyeol played the video and it really seemed like a game. He waited patiently until he could play.

Suddenly, it blinked; showing a group of girls standing beside a couch, the same couch the man was sleeping on. Chanyeol blinked and decided; they were cute 5 girls. And then it blinked like an intro of the game which had the options “Start” and “Continue”. Chanyeol was eager to click “Start” but was surprised when the video paused. He pouted with an impatient glare, “What is this?!” he exclaimed in edginess. And then he realized the video paused, and he wasn’t supposed to click anything yet.

“Oh…” he sighed out, clicking it again to start.

The scene of the previous video Chanyeol was had been repeated then. But this time, there were captions of the man talking and the video was in the man’s point of view again.

“What’s this?” the man, who had the caption called as ‘I’ (meaning ‘me’), said.

Chanyeol continued to watch with twinkling eyes. Then it flashed the letter open.

And the girls were moving. “Waaah~” Chanyeol mused

A song started playing and then a girl appeared just behind the couch when the man turned around. She had dark brown hair, plump lips and very beautiful features. Chanyeol smiled, “She’s pretty.”

Chanyeol paused the video to check the info out and was surprised & giddy when he saw she was born in the same year as him, “Waaah! We could be chingus!” he talked to himself, bit by bit, taking Baekhyun’s attention, but the older just continued to watch TV. “Yura.” Chanyeol whispered with a smile.

Throughout the video, Chanyeol suddenly felt he was going on a date with her, making him blush a little in more excitement. And then his imaginations started; Chanyeol was the guy. They marched up the cruise with the big letters “MIR” on the ship.

“CRUZ!” Yura exclaimed in excitement with a delighted look on her face.

Chanyeol & Yura was walking hand in hand while Chanyeol blushed more. The two stood behind the railing and watched the sea. Chanyeol couldn’t stop taking glances at her and Yura giggled, Chanyeol finally decided to just stare at her. Yura smiled back and puckered her lips and blew a kiss, making the boy much redder. Yura only smiled coyly.

Then, Yura had her hands over his eyes and took them off as they arrived inside the boat, looking as if it was where the captain worked in. Yura took the captain’s hat and brought it up beside her face, saluting her right hand while she flashed a playful angry face like a serious captain.

Chanyeol just had to chuckle at her cuteness and grinned, saluting back at her. Yura leaned in in delight and settled the cap on Chanyeol’s head, she had to tiptoe to reach the boy’s head.

Chanyeol stood still with a goofy grin and when Yura had settled it properly on his head, she blew another kiss, making Chanyeol’s heart beat like crazy! They both continued to play around until Yura suddenly disappeared.

In panic, Chanyeol looked around with a frightful expression on his face, trying to look around for her, “Where’d she go?!” turning his head to a corner, he sees her peeking from another room with a sly smile. Chanyeol blinked and started running towards her but she turned to run away.

Chanyeol started to panic more, “Yu-Yu-YURA!” he yelled

“YAH, CHANYEOL HYUNG!”

A shout disrupted from his daydreaming. Finally & unfortunately for him, Chanyeol was brought out from his imagination and looked up to the caller. He noticed he paused the game and glared up at him, “What is it, Sehun?”

“You’ve been talking to yourself in front of the computer, hyung. What’s up with this Yura stuff?” Sehun asked, peeking at the video but he only saw this.

He was going to play it again until Chanyeol stopped him. “Yah, yah. What are you doing, maknae?”

“Just trying to check the vid out. What’s this? It’s not is it, hyung?” Sehun’s eyes widened

“MWO?! ANI!” Chanyeol immediately opposed.

“Are you sure?”

“Of course, doofus!”

Sehun pouted, “Don’t call me names, hyung.”

“Alright.” Chanyeol sighed, “But just go alright? I’m watching here,” he impatiently commanded, not wanting anyone to bother him and his moments with Yura again.

Sehun furrowed his eyebrows, “Kyungsoo hyung is calling for you. You can watch later,”

Chanyeol pouted, “What?! Andwe!”

“Aish. What is this that you can’t get off from so much?” Baekhyun butted in, peeking at the paused video, “?”

“YAH! It’s not! Sheesh.”

“Calm your buffalo, Yeol,” Baekhyun smirked playfully, “Not like you don’t watch them often.”

Chanyeol flushed bright red, “Kyungsoo needs me. So if you guys can be good friends, I may go peacefully.”

Sehun & Baekhyun gave each other glances then shrugged, giving way to Chanyeol who walked off to the kitchen. Baekhyun nodded away at him then looked back at the maknae, “You comin?”

Sehun was staring suspiciously at the computer screen and absentmindedly nodded, “I’ll be right there, hyung,”

Baekhyun blinked at him but ignored his eyes, “Alright.” He shrugged and walked back to the living room.

Sehun smiled slyly and sat in front of the computer, clicking on the video to watch it.