WHAT??!!!

Fangirl Fantasies

"SMent is going to hold a contest!"

"So what I don't care about that biased agency!" Gyuri rolled her eyes. STAND mode: on

"What is it about?" Umma Hana asked me (xD)

"ELF's should make a slogan ((?) That's what Hana said when she narrated her awesome dream to me) dedicated to SJ. The prize is -- WHAT THE WHAT??!!! TEN VIP TICKETS FOR SS4 MANILA???!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! (slightly AU... We all know there is no SS4 Manila that took place =.=  Well this is really an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE fic xD libre namang mangarap eh hahaha) 

Gyuri once again grabbed Yoorin's phone.

"YAH!!! Buy your own phone! Replace that 10 year old phone!" (Haist naman! namiss ko ng asarin si Gyuri non ahh bumili na nga kasi ng cp xD kea ngayon ako naman ang lumang model haha sila na android saka galaxy y! ako na corby 2! hahaha)

"YAH YAH YAH PPALI PPALI !!! Let's make our AWESOME ENTRY!" Cho Gyuri the great commanded told her slaves friends. 

The four girls spent the rest of their break time making the best entry.

~~~~~~~~~

5 pm (same day) Announcing of winners

The most precious, loved and most awaited for sound of every student was heard in every hall of the campus. The bell. (xD)

As soon as the teacher went out of the room, Yoorin automatically got her phone while Gyuri, Hana and Minchan circled around her seat.

 

The winner of this contest is entry # 113! entry by @gyuri_imnida @MinFirezLoveSJ @kimhana_sj @iLove_ryeong9 Congratulations !!! 1m

 

Fangirl screams were heard in the campus.

 

~~~~

Sorry for the late and short update!

Fresshmen year =.= (in a science highschool)

quarterly exams in two weeks =.=

Sub and comment!