An Epitome of Cliche Love

O N E S H O T: Hoya

The girl wandered about, fear was becoming to overcome her.

"Hoya? Hoya! Where are you!" She yelled loudly, causing birds to fly away. Baby footsteps turned into large sprints as the girl searched for her friend. Suddenly, she broke down and fell into a fetal positiion. She was terrified out of her skin, vast images of gruesome scenes from horror movies flashed through her mind. The only thing that could make her feel safe was Hoya. An unexpected snap of a twig made her jump, squeezing her arms tighter. Leaves rustled, pebbles shifted and with every second they became louder.

"Its just an animal. I know its an animal. These stupid animals." She silently murmured to herself. The girl's eyes were shut and tears were threatening to spill out from under eyelids.

"Oh my god. Please, I'm not ready to die yet! I haven't even found love yet!" Sobs turned into wails as she awaited her death. A booming laugh was emitted from behind her. She jumped up and kicked whatever that was there. A loud 'oof' was heard and a series of coughs followed after.

"Ouch! Shisus I'm sorry." The boy stood up and rubbed his stomach. He gave a tilted smile and chuckled.

"Were you scared?" Hoya smirked and walked closer. The girl moved backwards.

"Don't talk to me... I hate you." Her lips pursed and shook her head. Hoya felt really bad, face contorting to an expression of guilt.

"I'm sorry... I didn't meant to." He motioned forwards to give a hug but was rejected. He sighed and hastily grabbing her before she escaped, capturing her in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you that bad. I promise to not do that again." He whispered into her ear. The girl instantly forgave him, cuddling into his arms. All was silent except the sound of their breathing.

"Oh wait, I was supposed to tell you something."

The girl looked at him with curiosity, "What? What is it?"

"I like purple. It's so calming."

The girl stared at him, "Really? That's what you wanted to tell me?" Pure confusion was written on the missy's face.

"I'm just kidding. That's not what I wanted to say." Hoya gave a short titter and gulped loudly. He really wanted to tell her the first time he had but chickened out. Right now, he is beating himself into pulp in his mind.

"Well? I'm hoping you would tell me sometime soon. Like, right now."

"Ummm, I'd rather not..." Hoya scratched the back of his head.

"Just tell me. I won't laugh."

The two locked their gaze, both of them looking into each others souls. The girl's cheeks started to heat up, making her blush lightly and Hoya shivered lightly.

"It's cold today isn't it?" A punch landed on his arm.

"Just tell me already! I'd dying from too much anticipation!" Hoya backed off, hands lifted up to defend himself from further chastise.

Instantly, he brought the two together. Their faces an inch away, chests touching, arms interlocked around one another.

"Kayla, I love you. From the first time I met you, I knew it was love at first sight. I want us to grow old together, and die together. I will never leave your side. I will protect from all harm. All of this may sound so cheesy to you right now but I love you so much it hurts." Tears fell from her eyes.

Hoya jumped back, "Y-you really hate me that much don't you?" His face fell into sadness.

"No! It's not that! I-I'm just really happy. I was actually wondering when you were gonna tell me." She giggled and wiped her tears away.

"Oh.. Haha, I'm glad!"

And with that they brought their faces together, sharing a small kiss that felt like heaven.

Hoya pulled away, "Never. EVER. Leave me, okay?" Kayla smiled.

"Hehe, I promise to love you forever and ever."

 


 And that is the end of my first oneshot /bows

Ohohoho yes, yes, comments would be lovely~ <3