Minho?

Undeniable Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

Singing has always been a passion of mine. I’ve been singing since I was small. It was all I ever wanted to do. Singing fascinated me and it was the only way for me to be able to express my feelings and emotions. Even better, I knew how to give my best, no matter what the situation was.

…Right now, I’m on a stage singing my off, when no one can really hear me. Actually, when I dreamed of becoming a singer, I didn’t exactly dream of becoming a Backup Singer.
But what am I doing now? Being a FREAKING BACKUP SINGER.

When I got the call asking me to sign this contract with a brand new KPOP girl group named “After School”, this was definitely not what I had in mind. Nor what I did not clearly imagine.
But right now, I’m on stage in the back, and singing so loud, but only part of my voice can be heard.

After the show was over, I decided to head backstage. Just so you know, Backup Singers nowadays, don't even seem to have half the fame that Main singers do. Better yet, you just get ignored. For instance, take a look at my situation right now. My band members whom I supposedly call my "Best Friends" are simply ignoring me....as If I never existed!
......Tell me, what did I ever do to deserve this?

Anyways, I decided to head home, since it was kind of late. As I left for home that night, I couldn’t help but think about how I could boost my career up. Yeah. I really, really wanted to turn things around in my life. No matter what, I needed to be the Main Singer. Needed to be heard…by all the people out there.
I sighed, as I unlocked the main door of my house and entered inside. My house was small, the ones that normal people would live in. But I bought it, because it had a really comforting atmosphere. Almost like my real home…the one I spent my childhood years in.

Carefully, I placed all my belongings on the floor, plopped myself on the sofa and the TV. I was so bored, so I  just decided to make myself some dinner and it would take a lot of time. Besides, I was tired, my voice was tired from trying to get all the attention I could when I was on that huge stage. It just being a backup singer. I guess, my destiny will never change. Since, I wasn’t paying my utmost concentration on the TV screen; a huge cherry commercial just came on. But, it wasn’t just any ordinary commercial, you would see all day long in a TV. Well, it wasn’t ordinary to me….AT ALL.

Using my advanced remote control, I paused that commercial and literally recorded it. Then for the next few minutes, I had been replaying it over and over again.
Since, I had muted the sound of my TV, everything around me was like, dead silent. All of a sudden, my phone started ringing. My eyes widened a bit, as that sound gave me a mini-heart attack. I reached out for my bag and took out my phone, while staring at the screen. It was an unknown number, but something inside me urged to pick my phone up. To just respond to whoever was calling me.
The phone was ringing non-stop and I hurriedly placed the phone to my ear.
“Hey. What do ya

Please log in to read the full chapter