Why...?!?!?!?

Forbidden Love

And so you decided that it would be funny to toy with me.. didn't you. Well I can toy right back. Eli was paying no attention to me. He knew I didn't like it when he did that. He knew that I was getting annoyed, but I wasn't gonna do anything about it. I have my own ways of dealing with something like this. I walked into Kiseop's room and stared at him while he lay on his bed looking back. I smiled and went over to him. I laid down ontop of him and he knew what I wanted. He smirked evily and began his amazing moves. I moaned and groaned as he worked all of the anger out of me. He pushed really hard and made me gasp alot. We never got caught by anyone but Eli. I wanted him to see though. I wanted him to get jealous and angry. I wanted him and he acted as though he didn't want me. Kiseop pulled out after awhile and I collapsed on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep. He made me soo tired.

When I woke up Kiseop was gone. I bolted up and looked around. Kiseop had carried me back to my own room after I had fallen asleep. That bastard. I wanted him to let me sleep with him. Eli won't get to his last straw if Kiseop keeps moving me whe I'm sleeping. Oh well now. Kiseop and I are always together. I fKiseop isn't there then it is AJ and me. I toy with AJ alot but I haven't done it with him yet. He likes me too much. He might get attached. Eli can get attached if he wants. I love Eli. I really don'y play around with any other members. I have kissed all of them before. Dongho was pretty surprised, but he seemed to like it alot. Soohyun and Hoon didn't really mind either. I was satisfied at how I am treating my situation. Me and Kiseop are just buddies and Eli I wanna all the time. It will happen soon. Just you wait and see. Eli will be mine and we will be one. I want Eli inside me forever. I want him sooo bad. I need him soo bad.