Announcement

[ADAPTED] That Cute Waiter Boy

 

Hello guys, this is your author speaking. Uh, so this might be a bad news for all of you. I'm going to stop writing this story because of the following reasons:

1. The pairing no longer interests me. This is like a major change of my EXO fangirling life, I seriously cannot see them doing romantic things anymore, it's all about brotherly and stupid, ridiculously childish fights whenever I see those two around each other and it hurts me because I used to ship them so hard romantically (and delusionally), and unfortunately it affects my visionary of the story.

2. I've lost the feeling of the story for the last few chapters. I don't even think I can finish it ever. It's too scattered and unfocused, it's my fault, yes, I should've plotted each chapters but I like being spontaneous more so... It's an internal battle inside me... :/

3. Life just doesn't know how to stop ing, does it. If you're not aware, I'm actually almost finished with my college (old, yes, I know) and the pressure is growing bigger and bigger and I have to start looking for a part-time job and also a proper job and stuff, it's really stressing so I have to put writing along with KPop the nth priority of my life, sadly.

So for my best and loyal-est readers, I am really and truly sorry. I hope you guys understand. I might continue this when my KaiHun feels are back (though I doubt it, idk) but for now, it's going to be in indefinite hiatus. I deeply apologize. And I just want to thank you so so much for being such wonderful readers. Reading your comments has always been my greatest pleasure, they just make my day okay. So thank you, really.

Oh but I'm still going to keep my EXO One Shot requests (it's going to be mostly though heh) so if you have some request, just give me a comment with some prompts and let me see if I can work on it. I might not do your request if I don't like the pairings though, it's hard to write without the feelings to it, you know.

I think that's it for now. Again, I'm really sorry, and thank you for all your supports all these time. Let's see each other again in another story. Love you guys! :D